Merge?

• Thank you very much to the staff that made this happen, listened to our requests and executed :)

I for one am very happy with the results of this merge, and you guys dont get enough thanks :D

I'm looking forward to new faces in volans and zenith :D

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• I would like to thank the staff for taking the recommendation of Bizzle & casualSAB and the .US community. This game plan had good logic and demonstrated awesome communication and interaction between admins and players. I am very happy with the merge of 2024 a good show!

As for 9 galaxies I feel that we need a large universe. The bigger the better!!! Why it gives weaker players the option to become remote and offers more protection/refuge from fleeters that must travel more system to get to that remote player. With lifeforms tech ship speed boost a large universe should not be an issue and will allow players to "hide and be hard to get to"

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg

Edited once, last by Allan ().

• I made a merge 2024 discord channel. Feel free to come in and chat if you want. It was pretty cool last year discussing options and meeting some players before they came into the target unis. And we helped each other with questions and what not for first time merge participants. It got a lil spicy too with some rivalries lol.

https://discord.gg/KdqBa3AE

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• I made a merge 2024 discord channel. Feel free to come in and chat if you want. It was pretty cool last year discussing options and meeting some players before they came into the target unis. And we helped each other with questions and what not for first time merge participants. It got a lil spicy too with some rivalries lol.

https://discord.gg/KdqBa3AE

Great idea, will join for sure! Thx 4 setting it up!

I would like to send a huge THX to the US Ogame Team for listening to our feedback, great work! I'm really happy with the announced merges.

See you in Himalia guys! Don't overdo it the first couple of weeks, get enough liquids (No, beer doesn't count :crazy:), eat enough food, don't forget to feed your pets, take a shower from time to time. :D

• We would like the inactive accounts in the Atlas universe to also be present in the merged universes.  :thumbsup:

God only loves honest people !

• We would like the inactive accounts in the Atlas universe to also be present in the merged universes.

What happens at the end of the Global Merge with the remaining Exodus accounts?

The remaining accounts will be transferred to one of the targets:

Active account without VM: the account is randomly transferred to one of the targets and stays with VM until the first login;
    Active account with VM: the account is randomly transferred to one of the targets and stays with VM;
    Inactive account (<35d): the account is randomly transferred to one of the targets (VM accounts with VM, non-VM accounts without VM);
    Inactive account (>35d, with purchased DM): the account is randomly transferred to one of the targets (VM accounts with VM, non-VM accounts without VM).