NOTE: ALL BAN and GAME DISCUSSIONS NEED TO BE SENT VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM.
(See below for further instructions)
The Universes - Game and Forum
|Japetus||[Staff] Gol D Roger||[Staff] Holo|
|Leda||[Staff] kewlness||[Staff] kewlness|
|Norma||[Staff] Gol D Roger||[Staff] Reina|
|Rosalind||[Staff] Filanth, [Staff] black_d
||[Staff] Filanth, [Staff] black_d, [Admin] v0ldem0rt|
The other forum sections
|OGame.us||Cillidan, kewlness, Reina, Memoritter, Holo
|Community Hub||Cillidan, kewlness, Reina, Memoritter, Holo||Admins|
|Account Trades||Cillidan, kewlness, Reina, Memoritter, Holo||Admins|
Please contact your Staff member if you have any game-related or board-related problems or concerns.
Rules To Follow When Contacting A Staff Member:
- Go to Support and submit a ticket; please use a separate ticket for each issue.
- If you need to submit a screenshot with your ticket, please refer to the [GUIDE] Taking screenshots for tickets for guidelines and instructions. Ask us if you need assistance.
- Do not PM your Staff member on the board about ban issues. Contact your Staff member by ticket only.
- If you are banned, contact only the Staff member that banned you.
- Please give your Staff member up to 48 hours to reply.
- If your Staff member does not respond to you in 48 hours, then contact his or her Mentor.
- If the Mentor does not answer in 48 hours, then contact an Admin.
- Please follow the chain of command (Staff > Mentor > Admin).
- Tickets MUST be opened with the permanent email of the account in question; any tickets that are not will be returned back to the user.
- Bans and account-specific issues are only discussed with the permanent email holder on the account in question.
You can also find most of our team members on the official OGame Discord server.
If your issue is about Dark Matter and purchasing/payment issues, our game team cannot handle your request. You will need to contact Billing Support.
Updated September 06, 2021 - v0ldem0rt