Merge?

• id like to be able to move from volan if i could dont mind the 1 speed war fleet but would love to go to a 4x or more peacefull fleet was a bum deal last time with choice we got super slow or super fast and i came from a mix uni think it was something like 2x fleet 4x peaceful. i dont mind about war fleet myself as im a miner but the peacefull would be really helpful. Another thing is maybe leave merg from 6 months let usee none life forms catch up and learn abot them more?

My thoughts anyway

if you are a target universe i dont think you have the option to move but maybe they will change that. and could you explain your last sentence? im having a hard time understanding it.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• if you are a target universe i dont think you have the option to move but maybe they will change that. and could you explain your last sentence? im having a hard time understanding it.

could be leave the merge for a few months maybe 6 month, to let the new lifeform unis catch up with lifeforms and to learn how to use them correcty.

hope thata better

• I totally agree it's time for merge and with Zenith being target uni. We fought hard for these settings to be changed :thumbsup:

"No human can beat a computer" :borg:

terminator_10.jpg

Retired in Merkur - Miner- top 70
    Basic 20%'s = 5, Advanced 20% = none, Super advanced 20% = none

Retired in Japetus - Miner top 60
    Basic 20%= 17 (Solo:16 / ACS:1)
    Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Eridanus (top 50)

Retired from Virgo in top (50)

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa

Retired from Bellatrix (Top 50)

and many more!

Currently active in: Zenith (top 15) :thumbsup:

Basic 20%=
    Advanced 20%=
    Super advanced 20%= None

• OK! It is a new year any word from GF if they are considering a merge? January 2023 is the last one to happen. I remade the groups to make group one every uni older than a year and changed the x2 speed to zenith over yildun since more players favored zenith( dont know why but it is what it is lol) and group 2 any uni 6 months to a year. Again just my opinion.

Group 1

Yildun

Himalia (target)

Volans (target)

Umbra

Zenith (target)

Atlas

Belinda

Cetus

Group 2

Dione

Earth

Ferdinand

Gaspra(target)

Halley

Isonoe (target)

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• probably gameforge will change servertime to your chosen language/flag and .us will get merged into .en.

Makes more sense to me tbh

• probably gameforge will change servertime to your chosen language/flag and .us will get merged into .en.

Makes more sense to me tbh

More sense how? Please explain.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• I like this grouping!

"No human can beat a computer" :borg:

terminator_10.jpg

Retired in Merkur - Miner- top 70
    Basic 20%'s = 5, Advanced 20% = none, Super advanced 20% = none

Retired in Japetus - Miner top 60
    Basic 20%= 17 (Solo:16 / ACS:1)
    Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Eridanus (top 50)

Retired from Virgo in top (50)

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa

Retired from Bellatrix (Top 50)

and many more!

Currently active in: Zenith (top 15) :thumbsup:

Basic 20%=
    Advanced 20%=
    Super advanced 20%= None

• there's not many who play on yudiun any more and less that check the forums. But speaking as a yudium playe4 I rather stay where I am because if I would either have to go to a uni where I can get steamroller on a whim with fas5er attack speeds, go to a slower peaceful fleet speed, or give up a lot of eco power with the target unis listed

Edit: I withdraw my objection, it was pointed out to me the setting are wrong on the forum, and like an idiot didn't fully read this who page and just skimmed it or I would have seen it was actually changed

Thanks Scyith for the cool sig

Edited once, last by Lance325 ().

• there's not many who play on yudiun any more and less that check the forums. But speaking as a yudium playe4 I rather stay where I am because if I would either have to go to a uni where I can get steamroller on a whim with fas5er attack speeds, go to a slower peaceful fleet speed, or give up a lot of eco power with the target unis listed

zenith would be your x2 target and eco 8x. Less debris field and deut percentage is the con

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• I like this grouping as well

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• Thanks for sorting out all the answers! :cool2:

Here are all the settings of the target unis for comparison, copied from the board info:

Group 1

Himalia - 4x Fleet, 10x Economy, 20x Research, 5 Galaxies, 60% DF, 70% Deut, ACS On, Probe Storage Off, +30 Fields, +25k DM

Volans - 1x War Fleet, 1x Peaceful Fleet, 1x Holding Fleet, 8x Economy, 16x Research, 4 Galaxies, 60% DF, 50% Deut, ACS On, Probe Storage Off, +30 Fields, +8k DM

Zenith - 2x War Fleet, 5x Peaceful Fleet, 2x Holding Fleet, 8x Economy, 16x Research, 5 Galaxies, 70% DF, 70% Deut, ACS On, Probe Storage Off, +25 Fields, +25k DM

1x high eco & high fleet speed uni, 1x high eco & low fleet speed uni & 1x low eco & low fleet speed uni (oldschool Ogame) - balanced choices, I like it.

Group 2

Gaspra: Economy x8, Fleet Peaceful x6, Fleet Holding x6, War Fleet x1, Research x16, Galaxies 6, DF 80%, 0.6 Deuterium consumption, ACS On, +30 fields, Probes with cargo ON, Deuterium in Debris Fields ON, Flight time/consumption ignore empty and inactive systems ON, 25.000 DM

Isonoe: Economy x8, Fleet Peaceful x8, Fleet Holding x8, War Fleet x4, Research x16, Galaxies 4, DF 40%, DiDF 50%, 70% Deuterium Consumption, Probes with cargo ON, ACS On, +30 fields, Deuterium in Debris Fields ON, Flight time/consumption ignore empty and inactive systems ON, 25.000 DM

1x high eco & low war fleet speed uni & 1x high eco & high fleet speed uni

I think it would be better for the longevity of the Isonoe target uni to drop the 50% DiDF and buff the normal DF values to 60% instead. DiDF unis usually die out pretty quickly and aren't really suited for a large player audience. Just an idea, target unis should be appealing to a wide array of players in order to offer a real choice.

Edited once, last by SirGengar ().

• SirGengar the settings of zenith were updated. page 1 of this thread has the up to date specs. I thought Isonoe was best as a mid point between the x2 speed uni and the two x5 speed unis. Once a universe hits 6 months they can request a stat change just like zenith did last year. It was just a suggestion though. 1 of the x5 war speeds could be a target as well. Im in a 6x now and it died as soon as it merged bc it was too fast just fyi.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• Correct Zenith settings:

Alliance Combat System enabled

Dark Matter bonus: 25000

Defensive structures in debris fields: +0%

Destroyed ships in debris fields: +70%

Fleet Deuterium consumption reduction: 30%

Defensive fleet speed: x2

Peaceful fleet speed: x5

War fleet speed: x2

Number of galaxies: 5

Planet field bonus: 25

Development speed: x8

Research speed: x16

• SirGengar the settings of zenith were updated. page 1 of this thread has the up to date specs. I thought Isonoe was best as a mid point between the x2 speed uni and the two x5 speed unis. Once a universe hits 6 months they can request a stat change just like zenith did last year. It was just a suggestion though. 1 of the x5 war speeds could be a target as well. Im in a 6x now and it died as soon as it merged bc it was too fast just fyi.

Thanks for the info, should have read the whole thread I guess lol. I updated the Zenith settings in my former post.

Yes everything higher than 4x fleet speed is quite sketchy to play with work and other obligations. Just my opinion though, I value my stress free morning potty time. :biggrin2:

• I value my stress free morning potty time. :biggrin2:

FACTS

seriously though, I agree. I generally avoid anything higher than 2x war speed since eventually late game techs and lifeform techs make fleets very fast despite only being 2x

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• I really like this grouping as well

• I agree with this proposal, find it really reasonable for many aspects.