Merge?

• We had a merge early 2023. Any talks or a 2024 merger? I would love to challenge myself in a new uni and make some new friends.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• Let's dream together and choose which universes you'd like to see targeted

We will take your opinion into account when the time comes for mergers

thank you man, please put in mind many ppl are still playing this game caz they find their comfort balance btw RL and the game in X1 like volans

Noob around the universe :thumbsup:

:lol:  :miffy::missile:  *minigun**minigun2* :wtf:

• Looking at universe player rankings, age of universe, and universe speeds i think making two groups makes the most sense.

Group 1

Yildun (target)

Himalia (target)

Volans (target)

Umbra

Zenith

Atlas

Group 2

Belinda (target) boost eco to x8 and research to x16 later

Cetus(target)

Dione

Earth

Ferdinand

Gaspra(target)

Halley

Isonoe

Possibly make it so group 2 players could merge into group 1 but group 1 players cant merge into group 2? Make 14 unis into 6.

any other ideas?

Ehe3AUU.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Bizzle ().

• Let's dream together and choose which universes you'd like to see targeted

We will take your opinion into account when the time comes for mergers

There must be a 1x Fleet Speed Option with High Economy for those wanting that playstyle.

For Target Unis:

1. Volans - 1x Fleet Speed / 8x Economy - Miner Server

2. Gaspra - 6x Peaceful & Defensive, 1x Attack Fleet Speed / 8x Eco - Very good for Discoverer/Miner playstyle.

3. Himalia - 8x Peaceful & Defense, 6x Attack Fleet Speed / 10x Eco - Fast Paced Fleeter Uni

4. Yildun - 6x Peaceful, 2x Defense & Attack Fleet Speed / 8x Eco - Balanced option.

For Volans/Gaspra, prob wouldn't hurt to bump their eco up to 10x aswell.

• only one universe per community gets the 10x eco perk i think

RIP, well Shinesun to dream^

Your recommendation above looks good. I'd be sad to see Gaspra go as the settings are really good for Expo spam. But I don't think many have really taken advantage of it.

• RIP, well Shinesun to dream^

Your recommendation above looks good. I'd be sad to see Gaspra go as the settings are really good for Expo spam. But I don't think many have really taken advantage of it.

gaspra does have some nice settings could make 6 target unis instead of 5. if that happened could also add Halley to group 2.

i like your suggestion too. id just hate to see some of the younger unis get decimated if they went into yildun or himalia.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• i updated my recommendation for gaspra target. also added isonoe and halley. if the merge took place in 1-3 months isonoe should hit 6 months active time. those fast unis die quick.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• I would also not oppose a merger. Though, honestly I would love to see Zenith as a target universe. After getting the settings changed (which are not reflected on the universe details of the Zenith forum) I feel as if that uni is a very desirable universe for fleeters and miners alike.

• I would also not oppose a merger. Though, honestly I would love to see Zenith as a target universe. After getting the settings changed (which are not reflected on the universe details of the Zenith forum) I feel as if that uni is a very desirable universe for fleeters and miners alike.

yildun covers those setting in zenith. yildun has the same war speed and double the peace speed. yidun also has 50% deut cost compared to the 100% in zenith. yildun also gives fleeters an 80% debris field which is higher than zenith. just to compare and contrast.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• I would like to see Volans as a target Uni so we keep a 1x uni.

I would also like to keep Zenith around as well since the players in that uni fought so hard for changes to the settings. Most of that uni was held back with the 3x eco settings that we started with compared to the newer lifeform unis. The updated settings arent shown on the forum so i'll post the new settings below:

These settings make for a fantastic mining universe and many of us would like to keep our hard fought for settings and would look forward to inviting new players to mine with us :D

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

Edited once, last by sychronix ().

• I would like to see Volans as a target Uni so we keep a 1x uni.

I would also like to keep Zenith as well around since the players in that uni fought so hard for changes to the settings. Most of that uni was held back with the 3x eco settings that we started with compared to the newer lifeform unis. The updated settings arent shown on the forum so i'll post the new settings below:

These settings make for a fantastic mining universe and many of us would like to keep our hard fought for settings and would look forward to inviting new players to mine with us :D

benefit of zenith over yildun would be more vacant spots in the galaxy i guess. yildun has ton of inactives and vmode. yildun players have a lot of their systems blocked off and have been there for years.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• We are definitely due for a merge. My vote is for Zenith to be a target Uni. Let's keep the first Lifeforms Uni alive !

Hell yeah! Thats right! keep the OG lifeform uni around :P

benefit of zenith over yildun would be more vacant spots in the galaxy i guess. yildun has ton of inactives and vmode. yildun players have a lot of their systems blocked off and have been there for years.

Thats true. we have space to stretch some legs.

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• This I find this setup has absolute logic and I will second this. I myself can only play on the original OGame 1x speed due to the fact I work full time and my RL circumstances will not allow anything more than 1x. I am not into this ODame-X speed.

Since Volans will be the target universe maybe give it more real estate with 9 galaxies so we are not so bunched up. Also open probe storage set to "ON" would also be nice. And Eco 10X would be my dream come true!.

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg

Edited once, last by Allan ().

• With the recent update to adjust your UI to whatever language you'd like it's even possible GF is preparing for international merges in the future. I'm not a big fan tbh, some coms are much more toxic than the US is. Getting bashed constantly for no real reason other than player griefing doesn't sound much fun to me.

Please keep Himalia.us as a target universe, it's the only 10x eco universe and it would be sad to shut it down just to open another 10x eco uni a couple of months later. They did exactly this in the German com and it left many players frustrated with GF.

Edited once, last by SirGengar ().

• id like to be able to move from volan if i could dont mind the 1 speed war fleet but would love to go to a 4x or more peacefull fleet was a bum deal last time with choice we got super slow or super fast and i came from a mix uni think it was something like 2x fleet 4x peaceful. i dont mind about war fleet myself as im a miner but the peacefull would be really helpful. Another thing is maybe leave merg from 6 months let usee none life forms catch up and learn abot them more?

My thoughts anyway