Why is legal push authorized (through marketplace) ?

• Hello,

The ratio on a trade is not the problem. I understand it's legal. BUT.

Let's say player A has more point than player B

Player A buy 300 metal with 100 deut to player B

then

Player B buy 200 metal with 100 deut to player A

Player A got 100 metal from a lower player freely (PUSH). Regardless the small market fee :ill:

Note: A game admin and a game operator confirmed me this was legal. So here I am to make a complaint about it :)

Note: On FR servers, hundreds of people are banned for that, but not here.

Edited 4 times, last by Kulssaka ().

• Everything is just fine in Ogame: bugs, log outs, ludicrous market, NOT listening to the players, not working DM event, not working moon % event... but this is completely normal according to GF...

I don't believe that natural disasters can destroy the world, I believe in science!    

• Are You nostalgic? Missing old Ogame just with officers? O boy.... Im missing it too...

There is now more calculations on how to be pushed "legally" than in catching fleets...

• It's correct.

On french servers, if u play like US servers, u are ban.

Top 5 Tarazed/Indus/Betel [FR] - OFF
    Top 10 Rasalas/Atlas [FR] - ON

Top 10 Kalyke [US] - OFF

Top 60 Himalia [US] - ON/OFF

Founder of Team Origin on US servers (L3Fan, Kissy, YellowM..)

• Everything is just fine in Ogame: bugs, log outs, ludicrous market, NOT listening to the players, not working DM event, not working moon % event... but this is completely normal according to GF...

GameForge is listening to everything, it might just not be visible to you so I understand the complain :smile2:

Former TM - OGame.dk

• In the old days, if a player was quitting, his higher ranked alliance mates couldnt just crash his fleet and recycle him. It was considered pushing, and you were banned.

How is this different? Because the higher player is spending "resources" that arent even CLOSE to the cost of the fleet they "buy?"

Its ridiculous. Million and millions of points worth of fleet is being consolidated into a single account across the entire game.

Classes didnt ruin this game, this Legal Pushing crap is going to though. Hear me now and remember me later.

• Of course nobody cares...If they cares, it would be no complains about this game, simple as that...

I don't believe that natural disasters can destroy the world, I believe in science!    

• Is someone working on this or nobody cares ? Queen Leo ?

The only forum you're likely to get such information is the German one. Our mods do their best to keep us informed and pass along our thoughts and such, but this is one of the smaller server bases. Germany, France and the UK have far larger populations.

• We are aware of your concerns regarding this situation, since it's introduction we've been working with our CoMa to make sure all your feedback and opinions/suggestions on the matter are passed on to Gameforge, we've been doing this continuously , when we get any new information about this we will make an announcement.

If there is a specific case or situation you need help or clarification, please send a ticket to our support system.

:closed: