If we merge do yall want me to come here?

• Greetings my himalia friends. I’ve been hearing from Cusco and natural selection that the top ranks want MCB to come to Himalia so you can crash us? Even people I don’t talk to are messaging me on discord saying natural selection is saying that the top players are “praying” that we show up. If that’s true and the gauntlet has been thrown I will show up to battle. I’m just curious if it’s true or if natural selection is throwing people in his mess. Thanks in advance for the responses 😊

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• lol I wasn’t going to come but if I’m getting called out I’ll come play. Umbra got crazy last few months. I’ve had like 5 new accounts show up that build in my systems and just probe probe probe. Fire missiles. And talk smack. But they never say who they actually are or what uni they from. So between all that and the info from natural selection I’m like ok. Who is who and what do yall want lol.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• I’ll need deut suppliers. Send an application if you want to join me post merge.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• What if himalia is the exodus universe?)

i would be sad i missed an x10 eco and the chance to crash all these lil bot fleeters :D

nah jk. im excited for a merge anywhere and new challenges. these lil accounts in umbra keep telling me to come to hima though lol

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• Try to calm down and take some deep breaths or something bud. You are a reality TV show' you're like who wants to fight me, lol grow up it's just a game. It's not like you didn't start an account in Himalia a few months ago under a fake name and tried to join my alliance to just mess with me there lol. I knew it was you as soon as you messaged me. Then I told you I only speak South African klicking language, lol and you started sending me translated messages, omg hilarious. Bizzle you are a really good player but man dude calm down, get out and do something, date, or maybe take a Bob Ross painting class or something and calm down bro! No one is out to get you. A little Introspection goes a long way. Ask yourself, say Self are my thoughts and feelings rational?

• Try to calm down and take some deep breaths or something bud. You are a reality TV show' you're like who wants to fight me, lol grow up it's just a game. It's not like you didn't start an account in Himalia a few months ago under a fake name and tried to join my alliance to just mess with me there lol. I knew it was you as soon as you messaged me. Then I told you I only speak South African klicking language, lol and you started sending me translated messages, omg hilarious. Bizzle you are a really good player but man dude calm down, get out and do something, date, or maybe take a Bob Ross painting class or something and calm down bro! No one is out to get you. A little Introspection goes a long way. Ask yourself, say Self are my thoughts and feelings rational?

ah there he is lol. Few things my trolling friend. You told multiple people including myself the top ranks were hoping I would come if this was a target uni. I’ve got screenshots of your messages btw. I’ll gladly post them here with your permission. I’ve had 5 accounts start up in umbra probing launching missiles and talking trash saying they can’t wait to see me after the merger. And when the top ranks are asked about it they say they have know idea who you are lol. So something ain’t adding up. But you at least if nobody else answers, will have some fun if it’s a target. You’ll keep that umbra account in vmode another year. Wishing me here wasn’t smart :lol:

Also that account I created here was to crash you, which I did. You were upset in umbra saying I only caught you there bc my account size was too big. So I joined himalia, had an account that was ten times smaller than yours, and still crashed you lmao. Then I put the account in vmode and deleted it after mission accomplished I can’t believe you brought that up :rofl:

Ehe3AUU.jpg

Edited once, last by Bizzle ().

• But we shall see where the target unis are. Hopefully himalia. the CRs will do the talking post merge. Good luck to all!

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• lol, I opened an account there to hang out with some old friends. You crashed a few cargo ships and think it's a big deal. You are a man-child, aren't you? You deleted your whole fleet along with the planet it was sitting on so yes you are the greatest fleet crasher ever. You were down to just like 1.5 billion total on your account and you bought it all the way up to 7.7 million with DM and you want to act like you are the most prolific player ever to play the game. You are a Clucker, Cluck Cluck Cluck look at me everyone,my debit card makes me so tough fear me, respect me, worship me like a god, hahaha! If you hold any title it's the most self-impressed player in the game. You have done a lot of hits that is true, but now there is no one playing in Umbra and the most hits getting posted are from Cusco hitting your fleets. You are a debit card worrier boy!

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

• He is just running his big mouth about Himalia because I fronted him off about hiding from Obelix in vacation mode in Yildun. O before you run your mouth about making a hit in Yildun and hiding right back into vacation mode. Guess who is on vacation, lol yep you guessed it Obelix. haha, you waited until the guy who has killed you off before and has you hiding in vacation mode takes a little time off and then you come out, do a hit, and then act like you really did something, Pathetic. Leave your account out of vacation mode Boy. You are like a bully who knows the bigger guy is going to beat the crap out of him so he picks a fight with someone else to try to still act tough, lol you are a joke. Bring your fleet account to Yildun Rock Star! I mean you're running your mouth about some conspiracy you conjured up in your head about everyone in Himalia wanting to fight you. Why not bring your fleet where someone actually kicked the crap out of you? You don't owe him a payback for crashing you and turning you into a vacation mode warrior? You are always running your hypocritical mouth about anyone who plays from vacation mode. here is your chance big mouth. You wouldn't have the nerve to face Obelix, he owns you.

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

Edited once, last by Natural Selection ().