Posts by Natural Selection

[TOT: 9.016.410.000] Cusco [Aztec Em] vs. Bizzle [MCB] (A: 2.713.869.000, D: 6.302.541.000) [TOT: 9.415.714.000] Cusco [Aztec Em] vs. Bizzle [MCB] (A: 3.099.369.000, D: 6.316.345.000) [TOT: 8.450.220.000] Cusco [Aztec Em] vs. Bizzle [MCB] (A: 2.141.415.000, D: 6.308.805.000) [TOT: 4.400.011.000] Cusco [Aztec Em] vs. Bizzle [MCB] (A: 727.186.000, D: 3.672.825.000) [TOT: 3.462.246.000] [Aztec Em] Cusco vs. [MCB] Bizzle (A: 644.742.000, D: 2.817.504.000) Well you must really suck at this game then because 5 of the last 10 CRs posted is you getting your *ss handed to you from Cusco. YA YA YA it was my overnight build! it's still your fleet getting crashed taking it from you going to Cusco. most of what you Hit of mine was my cargo fleet and expedition fleet so what? The only one worth anything was me sending on you after I just hit you for 6 billion then my gf was trying to talk to me and I was being a good person and putting her first and you came online. You didn't do anything. I just gave my gf my time over a game. I built it back in 2 days who cares?
    :censor:
    nice fleet crashes you are the best, you really are, I am serious, o my, you are amazing, thanks for sharing, we wouldn't have known how great you are if you didn't remind us, please keep showing us your greatness it makes us like you more every time you tell us, how great you are that is, so keep telling us, please!;)

He is just running his big mouth about Himalia because I fronted him off about hiding from Obelix in vacation mode in Yildun. O before you run your mouth about making a hit in Yildun and hiding right back into vacation mode. Guess who is on vacation, lol yep you guessed it Obelix. haha, you waited until the guy who has killed you off before and has you hiding in vacation mode takes a little time off and then you come out, do a hit, and then act like you really did something, Pathetic. Leave your account out of vacation mode Boy. You are like a bully who knows the bigger guy is going to beat the crap out of him so he picks a fight with someone else to try to still act tough, lol you are a joke. Bring your fleet account to Yildun Rock Star! I mean you're running your mouth about some conspiracy you conjured up in your head about everyone in Himalia wanting to fight you. Why not bring your fleet where someone actually kicked the crap out of you? You don't owe him a payback for crashing you and turning you into a vacation mode warrior? You are always running your hypocritical mouth about anyone who plays from vacation mode. here is your chance big mouth. You wouldn't have the nerve to face Obelix, he owns you.

He is just running his big mouth about Himalia because I fronted him off about hiding from Obelix in vacation mode in Yildun. O before you run your mouth about making a hit in Yildun and hiding right back into vacation mode. Guess who is on vacation, lol yep you guessed it Obelix. haha, you waited until the guy who has killed you off before and has you hiding in vacation mode takes a little time off and then you come out, do a hit, and then act like you really did something, Pathetic. Leave your account out of vacation mode Boy. You are like a bully who knows the bigger guy is going to beat the crap out of him so he picks a fight with someone else to try to still act tough, lol you are a joke. Bring your fleet account to Yildun Rock Star! I mean you're running your mouth about some conspiracy you conjured up in your head about everyone in Himalia wanting to fight you. Why not bring your fleet where someone actually kicked the crap out of you? You don't owe him a payback for crashing you and turning you into a vacation mode warrior? You are always running your hypocritical mouth about anyone who plays from vacation mode. here is your chance big mouth. You wouldn't have the nerve to face Obelix, he owns you.

lol, I opened an account there to hang out with some old friends. You crashed a few cargo ships and think it's a big deal. You are a man-child, aren't you? You deleted your whole fleet along with the planet it was sitting on so yes you are the greatest fleet crasher ever. You were down to just like 1.5 billion total on your account and you bought it all the way up to 7.7 million with DM and you want to act like you are the most prolific player ever to play the game. You are a Clucker, Cluck Cluck Cluck look at me everyone,my debit card makes me so tough fear me, respect me, worship me like a god, hahaha! If you hold any title it's the most self-impressed player in the game. You have done a lot of hits that is true, but now there is no one playing in Umbra and the most hits getting posted are from Cusco hitting your fleets. You are a debit card worrier boy!

lol, I opened an account there to hang out with some old friends. You crashed a few cargo ships and think it's a big deal. You are a man-child, aren't you? You deleted your whole fleet along with the planet it was sitting on so yes you are the greatest fleet crasher ever. You were down to just like 1.5 billion total on your account and you bought it all the way up to 7.7 million with DM and you want to act like you are the most prolific player ever to play the game. You are a Clucker, Cluck Cluck Cluck look at me everyone,my debit card makes me so tough fear me, respect me, worship me like a god, hahaha! If you hold any title it's the most self-impressed player in the game. You have done a lot of hits that is true, but now there is no one playing in Umbra and the most hits getting posted are from Cusco hitting your fleets. You are a debit card worrier boy!

Try to calm down and take some deep breaths or something bud. You are a reality TV show' you're like who wants to fight me, lol grow up it's just a game. It's not like you didn't start an account in Himalia a few months ago under a fake name and tried to join my alliance to just mess with me there lol. I knew it was you as soon as you messaged me. Then I told you I only speak South African klicking language, lol and you started sending me translated messages, omg hilarious. Bizzle you are a really good player but man dude calm down, get out and do something, date, or maybe take a Bob Ross painting class or something and calm down bro! No one is out to get you. A little Introspection goes a long way. Ask yourself, say Self are my thoughts and feelings rational?

Try to calm down and take some deep breaths or something bud. You are a reality TV show' you're like who wants to fight me, lol grow up it's just a game. It's not like you didn't start an account in Himalia a few months ago under a fake name and tried to join my alliance to just mess with me there lol. I knew it was you as soon as you messaged me. Then I told you I only speak South African klicking language, lol and you started sending me translated messages, omg hilarious. Bizzle you are a really good player but man dude calm down, get out and do something, date, or maybe take a Bob Ross painting class or something and calm down bro! No one is out to get you. A little Introspection goes a long way. Ask yourself, say Self are my thoughts and feelings rational?

That would be a nice gesture, all they have to say is we will announce the merge details by 4/?/24. Then if you get it figured out before that it's just a pleasant surprise. ;)

Well, I am kind of a history buff and to be more precise a military history buff! Vlad The Impaler used psychological warfare to hold off an overwhelming force invading his country. He didn't take prisoners, he lined the road to his castle with them Impaled on a sharpened pike pole. He owned his enemies psychologically just like I do Bizzle. It is a cool name, that's me in Himalia.

Could you be any more dramatic? I said you're hiding in vacation mode from Obelix and you're having a psychotic breakdown about it. You Squids are sensitive, aren't you? Just admit it YOU GET LAZY that's why Cusco has hit stuff you leave lying around, I have hit stuff you leave lying around. You wanted to go to Zenith where you would not have to fs or have anyone higher ranked than you because you are lazy and careless. That's why you got crashed by Obelix before and you hide now. How many months has it been since you destroyed your planet with your whole fleet on it? There is No One in Umbra, It's Dying, and you still spent thousands of dollars in Umbra to rebuild a Huge fleet in a dying uni so you can try to go somewhere that you will have the same situation as Umbra. Sitting on your self-impressed butt with your big DM-bought fleet saying look at me everyone, pathetic lol! You could have spent all that money in Yildun and had fleets to crash, and your Noob buddies to kick it with. There is only one problem Obelix. You are a good fleet crasher but you are awful at protecting your own fleet, even from yourself YOU DELETED YOUR WHOLE FLEET WITH YOUR PLANET! lmao, I have never seen anyone that bad at this game. Obelix has killed you off before and he will do it again if you had the guts to go there without just hiding as you do now. I had an account in Yildun just to hang out with old friends. It was Dan Cake I set it for Vmode and left it. I am only going to Play in Hima when we do merge. Now stop trolling my comments Boy, let's stick to the topic (Merger)

Are you a potato or something lmao. I originally proposed yildun you idiot. The players on this thread wanted zenith over yildun for the 2x. I updated the list based off player feedback. Has absolutely nothing to do with me. Why don’t you read the thread before speaking. Go play on a cliff lol.

Also how about you give me your player name in Yildun. I’ll come out just for you since you have a hard on for that account in vmode. Give me your name and I’ll play it.

lol why can't you stick to the Merger topic, you get so broken down and emotional about everything. Do you need a safe space and a therapy bunny Boy? You were running your mouth about going to Himalia and killing everyone. You were name-dropping how you and Malicious were such great friends. Then you and Cusco were into it and he talked to his "real" friend Malicious and you just shut up about going to Hima altogether. lol you said "My friends don't want to go there with me" Since then you have been running your mouth about going to Zenith. I am simply stating the obvious for the same reason they are no longer letting players just move their huge fleet account to some lower uni you are not going to Zenith. It's more likely they will do a 2 tier move. the top four will merge and the lower next four down will merge. Or just Umbra will get a choice between Hima, Yildun, and possibly Volans but don't hold your breath on that one. Zenith and Volans could be the target for the lower uni and just Hima and Yildun for Umbra. so take your Psyche meds and calm down bud! I am Vlad The Impaler in Yildun the name says it all!

Idk what you mean, we are talking about the merge. I see why Mrlyle thinks Voland would be a target along with Yildun, and Himalia. That is sound reasoning but Zenith a target for an account the size of you or zero? You should have wished that before you blew out the candles on your birthday cake last week bud! ;) I am not trying to hurt your feelings but that is just not happening. Just bring your Umbra account to Yildun and fleet save like the rest of us. Like you said that other account you don't even play. Yildun or Himalia are the only 2 uni that you are not going to be bored out of your mind in and why not play where you have equal competition? Iron sharpens iron, you can only get better from the experience. I wish you the best of luck!

I think there needs to be 3 targets. hima, yildum and volans. fast, medium, and slow. I also think they should add an option for players in the target unis to move around. as mentioned above, volans is pretty boring and I know som players who would like to move to yildum. maybe lives of some yildum and hima players has gotten busy so they cant play anymore and they would like to move to volans. but this is GF we are talking about. not like theyre listening to any of our feedback anyways. for all we know, they could be planning on himalya and umbra to be the target unis.

Good point, they will do anything they want to do, but the only 2 successful (to the extent you can call them that) universes are Hima and Yildun. I do think a player with an existing account in a Target uni should be able to move it to another Target uni if he wants to. Like my Emotional friend, Bizzle would maybe like to take his (hiding from Obelix) Noob account from Yildun to Volans and bring his big bad Fleet account from Umbra to Yildun. He should be able to do that. His delusions tell him he is going to be able to take it to Zenith so he can be 6 billion points higher than the next player down from him so He doesn't have to fs or vacation mode (hide from Obelix) like he will in Yildun. Keep dreaming baby girl it's your fantasy own it. ;)

do you not remember last merge when everyone got pissed bc their wasnt an x1 option? volans is perfect for a lot of people. yildun and zenith wouldn't both be targets...

im not hiding in vmode. obelix has been in vacation for like a week now lol. and i ninjad him the last time he launched on me sooooo stop speaking on things you dont understand. that account isnt my main. it was given to me by a friend and im just looking over it. i dont actively play it.

you say " a few good fleet crashers". everyone is a good fleet crasher compared to you so the correct statement should be "everyone in volans is a better fleet crasher than me"

You are being kind of emotional Biz-Drizzle, do you need to change your plug or something? take a Midol and relax baby girl!

Yildun and Himalia will be the only target options for Volans and Umbra to move. Umbra is dead and Volans is so boring I just set my account for delete. all of the fleets are going to go to Yildun not because of war fleet speed, Hima is faster. They are gonna go to Yildun because they do not want their fleets anywhere around Malicious. I am taking my Umbra account to Himalia and still playing my miner account in Yildun. All of the lower-than-Volan uni accounts can go to Zenith or wherever it's of no importance to me. Volan has a few good fleet crashers it's the uni that sucks not the players. Umbra just sucks it set up badly, it's dead, Zero and Bizzle are good fleet crashers but there are no fleets out of vacation mode. You can't keep your fleet out and just fs the right way and keep your fleet. if you don't play from vacation mode you get your moons blown up your planets stripped of defense and plundered daily. There is just nothing there. Everyone is so thirsty they don't play with any respect. Zero is an exception to that. Bizzle is a likable guy but not someone I think of when I think of respectful players. He is hiding in vacation mode in Yildun from Obelix and afraid to come to Hima alone without Zero so he has a pipe dream of going to Zenith,lol

I would love to have your account. I have a #15 ranked account in Umbra that I would trade with you. I plan to take it to Himalia if the merge works out that way. It's nowhere close to 1.5 Billion but it's built right. the planet's fields are high 8 of them are over 300 and there is room to go higher when you need it. The Uni is going to merge you will have a chance to go to a slower attack speed uni if that's what you want. Umbra is dead and it sucks but you wouldn't be there long and you will have some choices where you want to play. You can do the LF however you want. I didn't do much with that. I have had it in vacation mode since we got LF. https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/bas….dat&univers=_173&pays=19