Merge?

• The most important factor is: fleet speed war

A player who plays at x1 speed will never play at x4. He'll put the mv forever.

Target universes :

Volans x8 x1

Yildun x8 x2

Himalia x10 x4

umbra x8 x6

This gives players a choice of speed. Ranking no longer really matters... It's pay to win.

Players from one target universe should be allowed to switch to another target universe.

• for the love of god get rid of umbra lol

any update on merger? historically it hasnt taken this long. maybe something big is about to happen?

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• Yildun and Himalia will be the only target options for Volans and Umbra to move. Umbra is dead and Volans is so boring I just set my account for delete. all of the fleets are going to go to Yildun not because of war fleet speed, Hima is faster. They are gonna go to Yildun because they do not want their fleets anywhere around Malicious. I am taking my Umbra account to Himalia and still playing my miner account in Yildun. All of the lower-than-Volan uni accounts can go to Zenith or wherever it's of no importance to me. Volan has a few good fleet crashers it's the uni that sucks not the players. Umbra just sucks it set up badly, it's dead, Zero and Bizzle are good fleet crashers but there are no fleets out of vacation mode. You can't keep your fleet out and just fs the right way and keep your fleet. if you don't play from vacation mode you get your moons blown up your planets stripped of defense and plundered daily. There is just nothing there. Everyone is so thirsty they don't play with any respect. Zero is an exception to that. Bizzle is a likable guy but not someone I think of when I think of respectful players. He is hiding in vacation mode in Yildun from Obelix and afraid to come to Hima alone without Zero so he has a pipe dream of going to Zenith,lol

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

• Yildun and Himalia will be the only target options for Volans and Umbra to move. Umbra is dead and Volans is so boring I just set my account for delete. all of the fleets are going to go to Yildun not because of war fleet speed, Hima is faster. They are gonna go to Yildun because they do not want their fleets anywhere around Malicious. I am taking my Umbra account to Himalia and still playing my miner account in Yildun. All of the lower-than-Volan uni accounts can go to Zenith or wherever it's of no importance to me. Volan has a few good fleet crashers it's the uni that sucks not the players. Umbra just sucks it set up badly, it's dead, Zero and Bizzle are good fleet crashers but there are no fleets out of vacation mode. You can't keep your fleet out and just fs the right way and keep your fleet. if you don't play from vacation mode you get your moons blown up your planets stripped of defense and plundered daily. There is just nothing there. Everyone is so thirsty they don't play with any respect. Zero is an exception to that. Bizzle is a likable guy but not someone I think of when I think of respectful players. He is hiding in vacation mode in Yildun from Obelix and afraid to come to Hima alone without Zero so he has a pipe dream of going to Zenith,lol

do you not remember last merge when everyone got pissed bc their wasnt an x1 option? volans is perfect for a lot of people. yildun and zenith wouldn't both be targets...

im not hiding in vmode. obelix has been in vacation for like a week now lol. and i ninjad him the last time he launched on me sooooo stop speaking on things you dont understand. that account isnt my main. it was given to me by a friend and im just looking over it. i dont actively play it.

you say " a few good fleet crashers". everyone is a good fleet crasher compared to you so the correct statement should be "everyone in volans is a better fleet crasher than me"

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• for the love of god get rid of umbra lol

LOL kk :biggrin2:

They are gonna go to Yildun because they do not want their fleets anywhere around Malicious

not sure if it's still malicious or not, but after his dan graveyard ninja he never went out of vmode again I guess..

• you say " a few good fleet crashers". everyone is a good fleet crasher compared to you so the correct statement should be "everyone in volans is a better fleet crasher than me"

shots fired *rocket4*

"No human can beat a computer" :borg:

terminator_10.jpg

Retired in Merkur - Miner- top 70
    Basic 20%'s = 5, Advanced 20% = none, Super advanced 20% = none

Retired in Japetus - Miner top 60
    Basic 20%= 17 (Solo:16 / ACS:1)
    Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Eridanus (top 50)

Retired from Virgo in top (50)

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa

Retired from Bellatrix (Top 50)

and many more!

Currently active in: Zenith (top 15) :thumbsup:

Basic 20%=
    Advanced 20%=
    Super advanced 20%= None

• I think there needs to be 3 targets. hima, yildum and volans. fast, medium, and slow. I also think they should add an option for players in the target unis to move around. as mentioned above, volans is pretty boring and I know som players who would like to move to yildum. maybe lives of some yildum and hima players has gotten busy so they cant play anymore and they would like to move to volans. but this is GF we are talking about. not like theyre listening to any of our feedback anyways. for all we know, they could be planning on himalya and umbra to be the target unis.

noobin around in a universe near you

• I think there needs to be 3 targets. hima, yildum and volans. fast, medium, and slow. I also think they should add an option for players in the target unis to move around. as mentioned above, volans is pretty boring and I know som players who would like to move to yildum. maybe lives of some yildum and hima players has gotten busy so they cant play anymore and they would like to move to volans. but this is GF we are talking about. not like theyre listening to any of our feedback anyways. for all we know, they could be planning on himalya and umbra to be the target unis.

i agree, they must keep x1 option for busy ppl who cant play x2 or x3 otherwise many players will be forced to leave the game

Noob around the universe :thumbsup:

:lol:  :miffy::missile:  *minigun**minigun2* :wtf:

• but this is GF we are talking about. not like theyre listening to any of our feedback anyways. for all we know, they could be planning on himalya and umbra to be the target unis.

luckily shinesun is engaged with us. I never see anything from the COMA though... so idk if he has to be the one who puts in requests and what not.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• do you not remember last merge when everyone got pissed bc their wasnt an x1 option? volans is perfect for a lot of people. yildun and zenith wouldn't both be targets...

im not hiding in vmode. obelix has been in vacation for like a week now lol. and i ninjad him the last time he launched on me sooooo stop speaking on things you dont understand. that account isnt my main. it was given to me by a friend and im just looking over it. i dont actively play it.

you say " a few good fleet crashers". everyone is a good fleet crasher compared to you so the correct statement should be "everyone in volans is a better fleet crasher than me"

You are being kind of emotional Biz-Drizzle, do you need to change your plug or something? take a Midol and relax baby girl!

Good point, they will do anything they want to do, but the only 2 successful (to the extent you can call them that) universes are Hima and Yildun. I do think a player with an existing account in a Target uni should be able to move it to another Target uni if he wants to. Like my Emotional friend, Bizzle would maybe like to take his (hiding from Obelix) Noob account from Yildun to Volans and bring his big bad Fleet account from Umbra to Yildun. He should be able to do that. His delusions tell him he is going to be able to take it to Zenith so he can be 6 billion points higher than the next player down from him so He doesn't have to fs or vacation mode (hide from Obelix) like he will in Yildun. Keep dreaming baby girl it's your fantasy own it. ;)

• Bro this is a merge thread I don’t know why you continue to troll it lol.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

• Idk what you mean, we are talking about the merge. I see why Mrlyle thinks Voland would be a target along with Yildun, and Himalia. That is sound reasoning but Zenith a target for an account the size of you or zero? You should have wished that before you blew out the candles on your birthday cake last week bud! ;) I am not trying to hurt your feelings but that is just not happening. Just bring your Umbra account to Yildun and fleet save like the rest of us. Like you said that other account you don't even play. Yildun or Himalia are the only 2 uni that you are not going to be bored out of your mind in and why not play where you have equal competition? Iron sharpens iron, you can only get better from the experience. I wish you the best of luck!

• Idk what you mean, we are talking about the merge. I see why Mrlyle thinks Voland would be a target along with Yildun, and Himalia. That is sound reasoning but Zenith a target for an account the size of you or zero? You should have wished that before you blew out the candles on your birthday cake last week bud! ;) I am not trying to hurt your feelings but that is just not happening. Just bring your Umbra account to Yildun and fleet save like the rest of us. Like you said that other account you don't even play. Yildun or Himalia are the only 2 uni that you are not going to be bored out of your mind in and why not play where you have equal competition? Iron sharpens iron, you can only get better from the experience. I wish you the best of luck!

Are you a potato or something lmao. I originally proposed yildun you idiot. The players on this thread wanted zenith over yildun for the 2x. I updated the list based off player feedback. Has absolutely nothing to do with me. Why don’t you read the thread before speaking. Go play on a cliff lol.

Also how about you give me your player name in Yildun. I’ll come out just for you since you have a hard on for that account in vmode. Give me your name and I’ll play it.

Ehe3AUU.jpg

Edited once, last by Bizzle ().

• Are you a potato or something lmao. I originally proposed yildun you idiot. The players on this thread wanted zenith over yildun for the 2x. I updated the list based off player feedback. Has absolutely nothing to do with me. Why don’t you read the thread before speaking. Go play on a cliff lol.

Also how about you give me your player name in Yildun. I’ll come out just for you since you have a hard on for that account in vmode. Give me your name and I’ll play it.

lol why can't you stick to the Merger topic, you get so broken down and emotional about everything. Do you need a safe space and a therapy bunny Boy? You were running your mouth about going to Himalia and killing everyone. You were name-dropping how you and Malicious were such great friends. Then you and Cusco were into it and he talked to his "real" friend Malicious and you just shut up about going to Hima altogether. lol you said "My friends don't want to go there with me" Since then you have been running your mouth about going to Zenith. I am simply stating the obvious for the same reason they are no longer letting players just move their huge fleet account to some lower uni you are not going to Zenith. It's more likely they will do a 2 tier move. the top four will merge and the lower next four down will merge. Or just Umbra will get a choice between Hima, Yildun, and possibly Volans but don't hold your breath on that one. Zenith and Volans could be the target for the lower uni and just Hima and Yildun for Umbra. so take your Psyche meds and calm down bud! I am Vlad The Impaler in Yildun the name says it all!