Merge?

• I really like this grouping as well

I cosign that! when we merged from Ymir to Umbra. There were a lot of fleet crashes and then a mass exodus from the game. many who stayed just went into vacation mode and never came out. they are waiting for a way to get to a uni where they can have slower attack speeds and should get it if GF wants the miners and discoverers to stay in the game. then those who want the fast-paced fleet dominant uni can still have what they want too. If GF does nothing or messes up the merge they are going to just keep this game spiraling down even faster than it already is. Bizzle is not a friend of mine, but he is right. He is saying this against his best interest as a gunslinger he can sit back in a uni full of sheep and feed on their pacifist way of gameplay until they all just give up and quit. GF has to make some better choices and know that doing nothing is just as bad as making the wrong choices all over again. Just my opinion, but you are entitled to yours as well.

To The Victor Goes The Spoils 300+] Hitman Wallpapers | Wallpapers.com

• what was your player name in uni6.org I don't remember you. I played in uni 6 from 2 weeks after the start and then opened an account in uni1.org 3 months later. I was #2 overall and #1 in fleet in uni6.org and top 20 in uni1 this is me in uni 6

• what was your player name in uni6.org I don't remember you. I played in uni 6 from 2 weeks after the start and then opened an account in uni1.org 3 months later. I was #2 overall and #1 in fleet in uni6.org and top 20 in uni1 this is me in uni 6

I played as Sychronix back then. I started in Guardians and eventually left and joined O.A.

I started late so I wasnt as high ranked as you were. I was active when Graf Zahl was playing and eventually when the account switched to Evelyn.

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• Elimination if you roll with my boy exmonage if have a spot for you. We can talk to once merge servers gets announced.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• I played as Sychronix back then. I started in Guardians and eventually left and joined O.A.

I started late so I wasnt as high ranked as you were. I was active when Graf Zahl was playing and eventually when the account switched to Evelyn.

Don't forget MXC. If I remember correctly, that was the account Evelyn (aka evil-lyn) took over. I was Lone Ranger back then. Didn't make it very high but learned a ton. Most of it the hard way. I never did get into an alliances. I just ran solo trying to figure out the game. After all this time, it's still fun. I just wish the servers didn't die so fast.

• Don't forget MXC. If I remember correctly, that was the account Evelyn (aka evil-lyn) took over. I was Lone Ranger back then. Didn't make it very high but learned a ton. Most of it the hard way. I never did get into an alliances. I just ran solo trying to figure out the game. After all this time, it's still fun. I just wish the servers didn't die so fast.

For some reason I actually remember that name, so nice to run into you again!

Those were the good days when people played in the same uni for longer and they didnt dry up so fast.

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• Don't forget MXC. If I remember correctly, that was the account Evelyn (aka evil-lyn) took over. I was Lone Ranger back then. Didn't make it very high but learned a ton. Most of it the hard way. I never did get into an alliances. I just ran solo trying to figure out the game. After all this time, it's still fun. I just wish the servers didn't die so fast.

I do remember you. MXC is a buddy of mine. he started in my alliance then started Lost Souls alliance, Lone Ranger good to see you still playing. MXC was Banned and Disturbed another one of my DTH ROW guys who went to LS took over his alliance. Candle Mass gave his account to Evelyn.

• I do remember you. MXC is a buddy of mine. he started in my alliance then started Lost Souls alliance, Lone Ranger good to see you still playing. MXC was Banned and Disturbed another one of my DTH ROW guys who went to LS took over his alliance. Candle Mass gave his account to Evelyn.

I took a VERY LONG break. One day at work, I was showing a buddy the game because we had been talking about it and how amazing I thought it was. I created a "temp" account to show him how it worked and low and behold, I'm sucked back in fearing for my fleets life on the daily lol. I do think the pay to play guys are the reason the game has gotten so bad. It's hard to defend yourself from a guy who has bought 10k rips and supporting fleet when you can barely scrape together enough to call it a fleet. I do miss the old days. Some of the new features are pretty cool and I fully understand this is business and they have to make money, but nothing kills a server faster than two or three wallet warriors teaming up and killing everything in sight until there is nothing left. Then they move to the next server and do it all over again.

I only remember CM from the forums. I do remember though leaving a planet completely vacant when Evelyn would drop a mobile planet neat by. When she put someone in her crosshairs would hunt that player until she crushed them. No need to move planets, No need for ACS, No assist of any kind except maybe getting a moon on the mobile if she wanted one. She was epic and vicious!

• there were 10k accounts in uni6 at one point and over 20k in uni 1. There were only 9 galaxies and they were packed. Then you get to Candle Masses planets and it was a baron wasteland. He would IPM every bit of defense all around him. He would send Rips and take out any dreams of owning a turtle account. then he would kill fleets moon to df, moon to moon, and timed people who were attacking other players moon to moon from the df when they hit. He was a friend to me and I was happy about that. I fought JPS and NIKE alliance they were all really good German players but there was nothing like Candle Mass and then Evelyn in that account.