Queen Leo's retirement

• I don't like long goodbyes, but please know that I speak from the heart when I say that even though it's time for Queen Leo to retire, walking away is very difficult. I've been a teamler in OGame.us since February 2015 when I started as a mod. Some of you have probably noticed that I've been around a lot less lately. I'm involved in some big projects at work that are amazing, but they are keeping me awfully busy, and they will continue to do so for the next year or so.

After an awful lot of thinking and discussing my situation with Prongs and v0ldem0rt, I made the difficult decision to retire. I've seen a lot of staff come and go over the years, and some came and went multiple times, but so many of our players have been around for what seems like forever. You guys are the reason I've stuck it out so long. I don't want to drag this out, and I don't want to start mentioning everyone that means so much to me by name, because invariably someone gets overlooked and feelings get hurt. With that said, I was told to tell you all how amazing Prongs is, and that [ex-team] v0ldem0rt is just okayish. :rofl:

I will leave you with one final thought...

a53131a6f90715bd8b6011c3c85b4009.jpg

If things change and life becomes less hectic, I may come back at some point, but I know that you're in good hands with the team here. Stay safe out there! :beer:

Best,

Queen Leo

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Sorry to see you go. I've found you to be a straight shooter over the years and will miss all the help you have provided to help fix the many issues players have with GF.

• Queen,

We played against each other, we were in the same ally together, we had our fights and differences together. But I think I can speak for everyone here that you truly did care about this community and the players and for that, you'll be missed. Wish you the best. ogame.us is losing a good one here and no one can replace you.

Take care

/Spartan

• take care queen, I appreciate the job you have done. It's not one that many would want to do. I hope this isn't the last we see of ya. If you ever want to come crash some fleets, hit me up ill find something for you to fly with me. :)

see ya and good luck in real life.

HOFs:

too many to count

• We've not talked a lot in recent years, and I've mainly been a lurker on the boards but you've been instrumental in keeping .Us going during the absent CoMa phases over the years.
    Like Cass over at .Org, You've been the heart beat of the community and deserve the Heart of .Us tag as much as Cass does at .Org.

It won't quite be the same without you.

Take care of yourself, Queenie.

All the best for RL and those projects you talked about.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• I wish you the best for your real life and all your projects QL <3

Ogame staff is actually losing one of the most dedicated teamler it ever had.

Good luck for everything!

Amnesia

firmaforum.png

• That's a topic that you never want to read.

From my side I just can thank for all the time we shared together during this journey. It was an incredible pleasure.

I trully wish all the best for you and hope that at some point life will allow us to work together again.

Please don't be a stranger and visit us from time to time. I'll be glad to hear about all the good things that you will accomplish.

P.S.: I took Wraith02 "suggestion" and changed your RT.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Queen Leo

I have absolutely enjoyed our time working together. Your knowledge and sense of humor helped keep me sane as I was learning how to be a GA over in .org. I know how much you care about this community and I want to thank you for keeping this community together through all the trying times experienced in the last years. Your wisdom, your counsel, and your humor will be sorely missed.

Congratulations on the title "Heart of .Us". It is well deserved and a decision I fully support. I hope those big projects will require less of your time soon and you will be back with us where you belong.<3

• There's a lot to say about this topic in my mind, and I will for sure forget something.

This is the fourth time I'm writing this post, and I'm not sure it will be the definitive one :-)

The community is losing not only an Admin, but a part of his soul (or heart as suggested before).

I joined this team a long time ago (less than you ofc) and with your help, your patience (a lot!) and your suggestions I was able to become an Admin.

You and Silverwind teached me almost everything I know on how to manage the game, and I thank you for all the time you spent.

We passed a lot of time together, and beside the game, we managed to know each other and become friends.

I wish you best of luck with your projects and your real life.

I will miss you, no one will be able to replace you <3.

• so sorry to see you go Queen Leo <3

you will be missed and you have been a rock to us all here, you have fought for us all and got things sorted when no one else could, :beer:

enjoy RL and projects you have have ahead

• Queen Leo

I don't know what to say, I have only just started getting to know you a bit, I hope you will look for "stories" on the boards when you can, and know that Sparky and I will continue, to write to try and crack you up!. I wish you all the greatest adventures away from the admin position, and all the luck in the world.

Good luck in RL

West Coast base over and out!

There are 10 types of people in the world:

- Those that understand binary
    - Those that don't

• I will! You should still be able to tag me, but without the [Admin] (once I get removed). I probably won't be on every day, but I'll check as often as time permits. I love the stories! :giggle:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• I'm glad that our team paths crossed and the learning I've got from you.

You may be the heart of .Us but I wiil take a little from you to me.

I'm sure you'll get the most of successes in RL.

kiss

...be good...

:saint::evil:

• You will be missed! Best of luck to you in RL. Hope to see ya around sometime in the future. Take care.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!