Silverwind Bomber

• Member since Nov 12th 2008
Profile Hits
  • "In every journey there comes a moment... one like no other, and in that moment you must decide between who you are... and who you want to be" - J.C. Marino
  • We finally did it!
  • I have two ways of doing things: If you don't like this way, you sure aren't gonna like my other way.
  • Zombies eat brains...so thankfully during the zombie apocalypse I will be perfectly safe.
  • "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
  • "I realized that bullying never has to do with you...It's about the bully who's insecure." ~~Shay Mitchell
  • "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
  • "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
  • "The dream is free. The hustle to get it is sold separately."
  • "What is permissible is not always honorable."
  • "Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up."
  • "We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it." ~ Abraham Lincoln
  • Kinda odd not seeing your name in green.
  • *spams*
  • check email pls sorry to bother. thanks.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ber5Dd6KFY
  • Just need some music now if theres a party =P
  • You're like 4 mods in 1. Great activity.
    • @Dor : Thanks, I enjoy helping! The Mod team all have different schedules so sometimes you'll see some of us more than others dependent on your schedule. Always feel free to ask anyone one on staff for help if you need it, we want you to have a good time!
  • Hi Silverwind. TurnMeOn declared war on me in Izar, I am the solo player, I would say then that TurnMeOn has been in violation of the bashing rule on me in that uni.
  • Edit *poke*
  • I silverwind, Can I declare war and on the same thread and leave it be the CRs only thread or should I do it in separated threads? Thanks!
  • :jumping_sheep:
  • *spams*