💬 Rewards system

• Prongs you are dropping the ball hard dude. You need to let GF know how abandoned we feel otherwise you are the one abandoning us. You are supposed to be our voice, yet you feel like a stranger to the boards. QL is the only one who makes us feel heard. Why do we have to rely on other forums to give us critical info? Why do we have to rely on players going to the practice servers to give us critical info. That is YOUR JOB!

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• my attack missions are working now but you have to do it again

The problem with this is they want me to do another level of plasma tech. I have plasma level 21 and dont have billions sitting around to do level 22 so this really hurts anyone with great techs already

• my attack missions are working now but you have to do it again

The problem with this is they want me to do another level of plasma tech. I have plasma level 21 and dont have billions sitting around to do level 22 so this really hurts anyone with great techs already

The scaling of the tasks has been reported for issues exactly like the one you are experiencing with the plasma tech.

I realize that is little consolation at this stage of the event, but hopefully the next one will be better.

All the tasks are supposed to be achievable.

Perhaps the developers thought some of these tasks should require team play - like having your alliance help you get the resources.

Once the research starts, the reward is given so it can be cancelled and the resources given back to your mates.

However, a player trying to do this on their own is going to clearly struggle.

• I'm in a pretty large alliance but coming up with billions and billions of resources wasn't possible as I asked but no one had enough and since we got screwed in the merge with some settings just moving that much if it was available by other teammates would be huge.

The whole test server was a joke as they announced it going live before any test were done and kept rolling this bug filled reward system to other servers even though on Germany it was already reported as broken.

I also find if funny that you can get reapers from the event and pathfinders but no crawlers

• I'm in a pretty large alliance but coming up with billions and billions of resources wasn't possible as I asked but no one had enough and since we got screwed in the merge with some settings just moving that much if it was available by other teammates would be huge.

The whole test server was a joke as they announced it going live before any test were done and kept rolling this bug filled reward system to other servers even though on Germany it was already reported as broken.

I also find if funny that you can get reapers from the event and pathfinders but no crawlers

It got rolled out to the European servers at the same time.

So when it got rolled out in .de, it was also rolled out in .org, .es, etc.

In the Americas the event started later which is why I suspect the fix did not get rolled out here.

However, we have not received any word on whether these types of issues like your plasma research will be fixed in future events.

All I know is it has been reported.

Hopefully the developers will work out the bugs soon because the event itself is rather cool as an idea.

• Thanks for the quick responses. The truth is even if GF did give you word on future events like my plasma tech issue being fixed I don't think anyone would trust them. They have proven to be un-trustworthy time and time again. I know a lot of it is getting dished on Progs but he still is one of the best CM's we ever had. I remember some we had without a board account even for our server.

• As far as I know the DF mission is still broke.

So far the only mission that I have heard that works is the attack mission.

I have another dozen recs out collecting DF in case it works again.

JRK

Yeah the research mission has really screwed a lot of people who are doing months of astro.

While there are some who have even gotten loans to pay for the plasma tech research.

I am afraid that I may be stuck with something like this as well in the next round of missions.

I think I have enough on hand for some of it.

GF has really dropped the ball.

nerf ? what nerf? :blink: can you send link?

Yeah I posted the rewards from the test server and then I posted my rewards for live event. they vary by a large margin.

There are no class changes. DM value is lower and the over all rewards suck.

One example is that a reward is 100 reapers. That not even worth the value.

There are no crawlers. One of the rewards is 1000 RL. You got to be kidding my mine makes that in like a few mins.

The rewards do not scale up based on what you have to do which is fine on some points.

The research missions are hugely bad, Forcing someone to come up with

To do the mission is really hard.

Even if I have to do that mission I need

I do not have that much crystal on hand to do it. I will have to borrow it from someone.

I did a huge write up to help people and then a follow up only to find out that there are massive bugs and reward nerfs. Though all the events I did during testing turned out fine.

• I do not have that much crystal on hand to do it. I will have to borrow it from someone.

i don't see how spending that much resources to do one quest is worth it to be honest XD i would have to be getting something worth double of what i'm spending for me to think about it... not one extra expo XD

• My research is even worse

Plasma 22

• 4.194Bn metal
    • 8.389Bn crystal
    • 2.097Bn deut

I had it wrong I put up 21 and not 22..

Yet its even worse now.

As for the bugs I just did another 12 missions for DF recs and it posted.
    So most of the bugs should be gone now, maybe!

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• The reports regarding the attack missions issues had been forwardd yesterday as soon as we started to get them.

Its was also forward, as kewlness said, the plasma upgrade task, even though in my personal opinion this one is not really a issue to complete the event I can understand some of the points that were pointed out.
    There's one particular task that is more urgent to fix for universes without ACS where a ACS defend is required - I hope that if you play without ACS you're don't have the luck to get it until it's fixed.

Unfortunatelly the team cannot fix it for you, we can only report with as much info as we have. Some teamlers and myself are playing actively as well and have the same problems as you guys. From my side I am using my personal account to find the issues with the event and report them as soon as possible and with much info as possible. If you can continue reporting the issues that you are getting great, if not good as well. As said the team is really doing a good job reporting and forwarding what they found on the ticket system and foruns. But they can't do more than that, so don't slap the ones that are here to do everything that is within their power to solve the issues and supporting the community, please.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• So, with the building/defense/ship rewards. Are we able to choose which planet they go to? I imagine the defense and ship rewards go to whatever planet you're on at the time. Is that the same for buildings, or are those given as an item being we could be on a moon at the time?

I know the buildings and stuff from this event aren't as great as what the PTS had, but I have one colony that I have setup for if I were to swap to general and relocate it for a major hit. It has quite a higher level of space dock than any of my other colonies, and I want to make sure that is the colony that would be getting the +1 level.

And if that is the case, can we move onto the next reward tiers without claiming the previous tiers rewards? Wanting to do IRN 11 due to it being cheap, then claim the +1 afterwards to take it up to 12 for free.

• So, with the building/defense/ship rewards. Are we able to choose which planet they go to? I imagine the defense and ship rewards go to whatever planet you're on at the time. Is that the same for buildings, or are those given as an item being we could be on a moon at the time?

I know the buildings and stuff from this event aren't as great as what the PTS had, but I have one colony that I have setup for if I were to swap to general and relocate it for a major hit. It has quite a higher level of space dock than any of my other colonies, and I want to make sure that is the colony that would be getting the +1 level.

And if that is the case, can we move onto the next reward tiers without claiming the previous tiers rewards? Wanting to do IRN 11 due to it being cheap, then claim the +1 afterwards to take it up to 12 for free.

In testing I only had one planet and i did not collect anything other than picking one of the top 3 items. I really did not pay attention to the lower ones till the last day because I did not know if the event allowed middle of event officers since the event was 2 days in when I started.

So the rewards are giving as soon as you reach the points needed. So the best thing I can offer is to be on said place where you want to put the rewards before the new day starts then do enough rewards to get to the next level and then move to another planet for the rewards you pick.

Would have been nice to have all the rewards given as a boost. This would have been far better that way you can say save the 1m metal that you get in one of the rewards for use at a later date. Many other games have this option where you can stack bonus rewards for later use. Rewards like this are given out at every update, server manintance, attack blocks, or bugs found and fixed. They do this to let the players know that they are working for them to keep the game running like it should... Unlike our people who just want our credit card info and to hit the approve button.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Works like I expected, whatever planet you're on gets the rewards. Bonus rewards are given once you select your top option.

Was able to get the +1 space dock on the planet I wanted. So free level 12 upgrade on 30% df Tarazed. No real gain over 11, but that level 12 upgrade would've costed like 10b metal and 2.5b deut.

• Works like I expected, whatever planet you're on gets the rewards. Bonus rewards are given once you select your top option.

Was able to get the +1 space dock on the planet I wanted. So free level 12 upgrade on 30% df Tarazed. No real gain over 11, but that level 12 upgrade would've costed like 10b metal and 2.5b deut.

Cool thanks for letting us know!

Day 3 missions

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• BTW they fixed the 12 days to 14 days.. Seems like someone listened..

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Also I can confirm that Destroy 1000 units in a battle with another player pretty much means have someone attack you with 1k probes and the mission is done.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Day 4 missions

Seems like they fixed the research thing and it not being exactly something. This I can not be 100% sure.

No bugs on this day...

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• For the 'Activate Phalanx - Use the Phalanx' mission, do you have to actually detect a fleet with it?

I just tried using it about 5 times and it detected no fleets all 5 times and none of them seem to have counted for the mission