๐Ÿ’ฌ Rewards system

• Hello commanders!

Since yesterday we have the Reward System on PTS.

What you think about this system?

You can read more about it here.

Please keep this topic clean and without spam/off-topic.

Cheers,

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• I'm sure the community will have a ton of questions, most of which (as per usual) the staff won't be set up to answer since you likely just copy paste the post from .EN and didn't even get additional info. Assuming the usual 'we know as much as you do', Lets try something different and organize and take initiative to collect and present the info as much as we can for the benefit of the community. As first post, i'll try to summarize information and answers here, since this is almost never done.... Below Is information that I have personally gathered by going to the PTR myself or collected from official responses:

The event appears to last for 7 days.

There are 3 tiers of tasks, each awarding a new amount of Trit.

Having commanders active while completing tasks rewards extra Trit

Earning Trit will automatically unlock 5 ranks:

Each rank comes with its own set of rewards for all players plus extras awarded if you have commanding staff (at the time that its unlocked)

When a rank is unlocked, you must select 1 of the 3 rewards shown. Once selected (if you have commander) you will ALSO get all the bonus rewards.

Tasks appear to be random for each player within each universe, so you will not have the same tasks as your neighbor. (rewards are same for everyone)
    * Some tasks require spending DM
    * ALL tasks must be completed to unlock max Trit for given day.
    * Each rank requires 1,000 Trit to unlock.
    * Max Trit per day is 1,000 (Plus 20% commander bonus). You need to earn 5,000 of the 7,000 available trit to get max rewards.
    * Tasks may be completed or not completed independently with no order or dependency. (I.e. you can skip the ones that require DM if you need to)
    * Tasks roll over each day (so if you failed to complete them, you lose your opportunity to earn the Trit).
    * Expo/Fleet Slot Items are not currently shown and no information is available to describe the rewards so it is unclear how much of a bonus those might grant. Current rewards include resource packs, flat res, flat DM, flat ships, normal shop items, Staff time, Class tokens and what appears to be a free +1 to techs and buildings (its unclear if this scales with your current levels or not)
    * Rewards seem to be more valuable for higher ranks (as expected)

Thanks for reading, More to come...

P.S. First post :P

XOs7XMZ.png

Edited 10 times, last by Malicious ().

• hopefully more thought was put into this than the marketplace. Seems to me to be a rip off of pokemon go and their tasks but for ogame.

• hopefully more thought was put into this than the marketplace. Seems to me to be a rip off of pokemon go and their tasks but for ogame.

by the looks of it, the +1 to buildings and research applies to w/e level you already have. this means a 2 day old account might get a free level 4 mine, worth like 900 resources, and my 4 year old account, might get a level 48 metal mine, worth 100Bn.

I'd say the same amount of thought (in terms of balance and fairness) was put into it. As its currently set up in PTR, accounts on old servers who subscribe to commander, could see several hundred billion in rewards. (especially if they get lucky with mines / astro research rewards) IMO, the 'best' compromise that still gives value to ALL members would be a token or discount to the next level of the given mine/research. It still scales to benefit older players alot more than newer ones, but its atleast a middle ground thats better than ONLY giving low level research or allowing high level players to just instantly get years worth of resources for logging in every day for a week.

XOs7XMZ.png

• by the looks of it, the +1 to buildings and research applies to w/e level you already have. this means a 2 day old account might get a free level 4 mine, worth like 900 resources, and my 4 year old account, might get a level 48 metal mine, worth 100Bn.

I'd say the same amount of thought (in terms of balance and fairness) was put into it. As its currently set up in PTR, accounts on old servers who subscribe to commander, could see several hundred billion in rewards. (especially if they get lucky with mines / astro research rewards) IMO, the 'best' compromise that still gives value to ALL members would be a token or discount to the next level of the given mine/research. It still scales to benefit older players alot more than newer ones, but its atleast a middle ground thats better than ONLY giving low level research or allowing high level players to just instantly get years worth of resources for logging in every day for a week.

My guess is this will be weekly event or once per month?
    If its scales like you think it will be, Its 100% worth it to get a high level boost of anything.
    If the event is once a month then that would be good as I do not use officer 100% of the time, I do not need all the officers, Geo is the one I use the most,. So spending a little bit of DM once a month will be worth it for the event.
    I can see this being good for the older players or the higher point players. The new players not so much.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• So a few things.
    This mission does not work with IPM
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

So far it does not look like it will scale up anymore than what the current point/ranking or how ever they score it
    It looks like that once the week starts you are stuck with the rewards until the next event.
    I forgot to screen cap those from last night. Yet these are the ones I have today and are the same as last night.

These are the missions I did today in a very short time.
    I was testing the probes and half way thru I should have just launched on a single planet except I launched on a bunch of them. I failed at this test.
    Build something fast is a DM thing and if you are an older account I would just opt to build Alliance depot very fast. I would just pick a planet and up the level to a few depending on nanites. This way you have the time to finish it fast. It works with DM, If I get another one then I will try it with a boost and see if this works.

So I can not build terra. Yet one of my rewards is a terra.
    I will click it and see what it says.

I clicked it and reward was added to your account.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• So here are a few more tasks
    The ship res mission only needs to be sent out and then you can recall to get the rewards.

As you can see I sent out 2 and recalled them both.

Finally got this mission done. Just so you know if you do not finish them one day they come back.

Rank 3 rewards which I should get here quite soon as soon as the recs get to their location.

One thing I would like to see a change on is that the time of the event switch from 1100 to server reset.

unknown.png

I would also like the rewards button to go to tasks as default or have a setting that can be changed for this as well.

Got all the rewards today.. Took less than an hour.

I would also like to see the rank color change to be a bit darker to reflect the current collected.

Other than that everything else is fine,

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Hi, may i have a question about commanding staff? I'm little bit confused about it.

There are 3 situation of having commanders:

1) without having none of them 2) with having 1 of them 3) with having all of them

How does each of them affect collecting reward in first row and second row? I'm thinking about buying them but i'm confused. Should I have it before the event or during the event? Also all of them and 1 of them?

If you clarify it, I will be very happy.

Greetings.

• Hi!

In the update notes we see this:

• If the commanding staff is a reward, it does NOT count for the current tier! The extra 20% will be part of the next tier if it is still active by the time you reach it.

So it seems that you can also activate the Commanding Staff after the event begins. Also, the Commanding Staff (all the officers) is needed to receive more Tritium, or improved rewards. 1, 2, 3 or none of the officers active won't make any difference.

Without Commanding Staff (all officers) active you will be able to choose only one reward from the 1st row. With Commanding Staff you will be able to choose one reward from the 1st row while you will also receive all the rewards from the 2nd row.

• Without Commanding Staff (all officers) active you will be able to choose only one reward from the 1st row. With Commanding Staff you will be able to choose one reward from the 1st row while you will also receive all the rewards from the 2nd row.

Thank you for your responses. Lastly, Is it possible to get a reward with 2 commanders? (not having all)

• romapeme You'll get the 1 reward from the top row (your choice of which one), but nothing out of the bottom row unless you activate all 5 of the officers.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• As far as I understand it, you need all of them before the event starts.

I do not think you need them at the start. As I am pretty sure that I get the extra bonus from it.
    I started 2 days in. Now on the last day. I missed one day and did not do some of the events.

As you can see the missions have repeated and being in an alliance gets you points everyday regardless.

I am waiting on my last attack mission.

These are the rewards and I got the extra after starting command staff after the event started.
    Here is my ship list and I will show you the rewards from 1 to 4 in the next 4 photos showing that I got all of the rewards. Pretty sure you get the entire list below. So having officers active is far better rewards.

Rank one

Rank 2

Rank 3

Rank 4

Rank 5

Which I will not get due to starting late and not doing all of the mission 2 days back

As you can see getting to level 5 is pretty rewarding. I think its best to have all officers

The only thing I want to know is how often the event will happen.

• romapeme You'll get the 1 reward from the top row (your choice of which one), but nothing out of the bottom row unless you activate all 5 of the officers.

I have tested this to the best that I can.
    One can active officer in the middle of the event. Being that I started 2 days late and got all the rewards.

If you make each level you will get a choice of the 3 rewards and if you have all officers then you get the entire list of rewards below. Yes the entire list below which is quire a bit.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• kameljoe21 so buy all officers for 42,500 DM and do everything and get 100,000 DM as one of the rewards. It pays to buy 1 week of officers as you'll get all your DM back and then some, correct?

• kameljoe21 so buy all officers for 42,500 DM and do everything and get 100,000 DM as one of the rewards. It pays to buy 1 week of officers as you'll get all your DM back and then some, correct?

Yeah that is my current guess at this time.
    I do not know if live version will affect this or not.
    I also do not know what the time frame will be on this event. My guess is that it will be monthly. due to the fact that they are giving out 30 day officers.

There is also a lot more DM that can be earned. From my understanding it will scale up based on some factors that we right now do not know.

Yet we can take a big guess and take for example for resources could very well be based on ones highest mines or highest storage. That is my guess.

The ships count, I am not sure what it could be based on. A few things come to mind and those could be top speed levels for ships. I doubt that shipyard, nanites or robo would have anything to do with it. The current best guess would be speeds. Or it could be a fixed number. As a very low level I earned 20 rips. So you can see even starting one can earn a lot of ships very fast.

Anything else is a guess. I just hope that other testers will come forward after it goes live. We may not see any real updates till the 2nd event. Though I will post all of my rewards before I do anything to see if there is any change over the first week.

I also am going to buy 2 weeks of officers tonight just so that I have them. If in any case they do change that you must have officers active before and after the event. Though I doubt they will change that. If the event is monthly then I may just buy them once a month. If they are bi weekly or weekly I will just buy officers. 3 months at a time.

I would also like to stress that with the larger amounts of DM that we can be earning please keep an eye on found DM and bought DM and do not vmode if you have zero bought DM.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Did you get a boost of 2 levels on metal mines with Rank 4 ?!

• Did you get a boost of 2 levels on metal mines with Rank 4 ?!

Yes I got all of the rewards on the bottom. I was at I think 16 metal mine and now 18. I also have the rewards in my shop.

The reward button is now gone. So there is no way to check anything else.

• Hello commanders!

Be aware that the event will start on Thursday and not Wednesday as previously announced.

๐Ÿ“Œ Version 7.6

Cheers,

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€