expeditions

• "discoverer class is broken" now every 100 expos black hole is it something fixed or what?? and im hear also complaints of other players so its not just me, is it now % for black hole 20% or wtf?? and btw very "nice" event :lol:

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• every event u put its bugged,and u cant find a thing in expeditions as discoverer
    it was the same last time
    same thjis time,this one with dm,people cant find 10 k dm
    and u call this a event??but u can find 3 black holes in 24 hours and almost nothing in other expos
    so after i do no 1 and no 2 hof ,im now in minus
    sick game,but w8 "event " is not over yet,happy to see whats coming next.:thumbdown:

#trump2020

• Just so you know, we have 0 control over events and % of your expos. If you would like to give mature and professional feedback we will hear it and I'm sure it could be passed along. But feedback like this is neither constructive nor helpful.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• havent noticed an increase in blackholes, probably just a matter of luck. im glad Queen Leo was quick and helpful with the dm-event yesterday. shame to see shady ruining the volunteers good work again by his attitude

• We have only found "small amounts" of darkmatter since event started, but this is just bad luck. The day before, we found several medium and large amounts. I also found some large quantities during the event, but when 9x was not working. :(

I don't think there has been a change to black holes.

My discoverer friends and I have done almost 1,000 expos in the last week, and we have only had one black hole so far (0.1% chance) , far under stated rate of 0.33%. Small sample size can be tricky... we will keep track over the next 10 weeks, and when we have 10K expos, we can more accurately evaluate black hole rate. The p-value of our 10K expo log should be under 0.05. For those upset at black hole rate, I suggest keeping your own log until you have enough sample size, like Grimm is trying to do in ogame.en.

Edit: We have now reached 1K exp. We got three black holes today, for a total of 4 in 1000. The chance that gameforge turns up black holes during 9x darkmatter events is almost zero.... but that chance does exist. GF does not like these events and does not do them often any more, because they make more profit without them.

I would request the game developers (I know there is only one full time dev - but it would only take a minute to check) to make sure expo formulas are working as stated in this link below (we will be comparing our results to the stated rates):

http://wiki.ogame.org/index.php/Guide:Expedition_guide

Edited once, last by Blade ().

• I don't think asking people to be mature and professional is a bad attitude, but to each their own.

I have run 24 expeditions since the beginning of the event in Uriel and have not found a single DM field. But in Oberon I have run 35 expeditions and have found 3 DM fields. I usually run 12-16 expeditions a day between the two unis and have not had a black hole in months. Now I'm not a discoverer so idk how that would affect things.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

Edited once, last by Shadyj09 ().

• I don't think asking people to be mature and professional is a bad attitude, but to each their own.

I have run 24 expeditions since the beginning of the event in Uriel and have not found a single DM field. But in Oberon I have run 35 expeditions and have found 3 DM fields. I usually run 12-16 expeditions a day between the two unis and have not had a black hole in months. Now I'm not a discoverer so idk how that would affect things.

my man every event is bugged since moonshoot event,and its not about just this
    and about dm who cares about dm,im not a noob,when is about this expeditions im one of the best
    you can see on my universe the diffrence,and ofc im tracking every day of my expeditions since im played
    on top raider etc,you can see the big diffrence of expeditions 2-3 weeks ago,and expeditions this days
    and im not sending like you 24 expeditions,im sending 100 every day
    so you are saying that im unlucky to find 1 of 100 expeditions in the dm on event
    when i find 15 without event??? like i said its not the dm its just example
    second thing black holes,so im not talking only about us server,im talking for a lot servers across "universe"
    when people also get a lot black holes this days specially on this event
    something changed changed for sure.

#trump2020

• Well I also noticed a decline in DM finds during this weekend - But I also had to do 50 tries for my first moon so I'm not one unfamiliar with bad luck :lol:

xZjonhe.jpg

Somewhat likable, very disturbed :modo:

• It starts with players who think they know what they are doing while going on expedition. If you had 3 times a black hole, you had just some extra bad luck. Also you can find a lot of nothing each time, but if you check daily, you can fill in around 60% - 70% in a sheet: https://drive.google.com/file/…K9IS9otl37zqcS8G16-uPPvPZ ( more info here: https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…ostID=7080362#post7080362 )

Tips:

1) Do all expeditions on 1 location. The activity in expeditions are not working, so even if you do 100 expeditions a day, you can get each wave a message it is busy and also that nobody has been here for ages in the same waves each time.

2) Only do expedition if you are Discoverer class. Players think they can also get in on the rewards when they are General or Collector class, but they are hugely mistaken: https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…ostID=7080352#post7080352

3) Go for the pirates or aliens: Yes, it's a thing. I do not want to give too much information on this, but yeah, I do sometimes a 100k battlecruiser expo that give me a nice punch of debris, even on 20%

4) Location is important. 2 or 3 days no black hole on 1 location. Switch up to the next place/other moon. My alliance has tested it for almost 2 months now and we find that on 1 location, you get an average of 1:22 ( black hole:pirates/aliens ). Yet, if you switch it up every couple of days, I can go like 60 pirates/aliens and finding my first black hole.

5) I check it every week what I get on expedition on 1 day. Let's say that I waste 95m deut for going on expedition a day. But in return I get 1b - 1.5b profit. Not everyone can get this much, you gotta know the real system, but even if you are only farming with ... large cargo, 1 pathf, 1 dessie, you can get around 300 - 400m profit a day ( on 100m+ universe ).

6) Discoverer class shouldn't be underrated. A lot of players who want to dive into the "profit" experience, while doing 2 waves of expedition a day. They should just go for farming ( Collector ). If you go for Discoverer class, you should be dedicated. 6 - 8 rounds of expedition with 6 - 8 slots is decent and starts getting profitable. 10 - 13 rounds expeditions with 8 slots is what I do daily. It's a way of life.

• 3) Go for the pirates or aliens: Yes, it's a thing. I do not want to give too much information on this, but yeah, I do sometimes a 100k battlecruiser expo that give me a nice punch of debris, even on 20%

battlecruisers in expo....ahhahaha
    i dont need that kind of information ty.

#trump2020

• battlecruisers in expo....ahhahaha
    i dont need that kind of information ty.

Yea thats a big oof, thats quite inefficient. In any case, a few blackholes doesn't really slow down the massive gains from discoverer, still waiting for that fat nerf soon hopefully :D

• Yea thats a big oof, thats quite inefficient. In any case, a few blackholes doesn't really slow down the massive gains from discoverer, still waiting for that fat nerf soon hopefully :D

Let's just say that we have found a workaround on that. So instead of giving the sweet stuff, I just say we go with battlecruisers for the time being. A loss is way less, the profits are still sky high.

• 4) Location is important. 2 or 3 days no black hole on 1 location. Switch up to the next place/other moon. My alliance has tested it for almost 2 months now and we find that on 1 location, you get an average of 1:22 ( black hole:pirates/aliens ). Yet, if you switch it up every couple of days, I can go like 60 pirates/aliens and finding my first black hole.

or not, I switch daily because of fleet save. Results are periodic, same day are awesome, some are terrible and Blackholes still come from time to time. From all the possible outcomes i still didn`t get any full cargo of Crystal and i`m doing 8-12 rounds every day since the 1st 9x DM event(aroud the time when they modiffied the DF formula from expos)

• Let's just say that we have found a workaround on that. So instead of giving the sweet stuff, I just say we go with battlecruisers for the time being. A loss is way less, the profits are still sky high.

Not to sound rude, I don't think anyone is buying into this trying to keep a secret stuff.

xZjonhe.jpg

• I find it just cute for how little you guys know in this community about the new expeditions. I just came to this forum to give you all some more info about expo and how it works since the new update, because we took the time to learn about it. I started to learn about it since October 12 in the event universe. It gave me a head start on the rest.

If you really want to know, you can figure it out if I say I have 2m LF and 2m SC and 8 expedition slots.

• I find it just cute for how little you guys know in this community about the new expeditions. I just came to this forum to give you all some more info about expo and how it works since the new update, because we took the time to learn about it. I started to learn about it since October 12 in the event universe. It gave me a head start on the rest.

If you really want to know, you can figure it out if I say I have 2m LF and 2m SC and 8 expedition slots.

You really need to come down from that high horse - No one likes someone playing a know-it-all and refuse to help.

We already have a thread where fodder is obviously the trick, me not being Discoverer, this had escaped me.

But again, come down from your high horse. You are so good <3 <3

xZjonhe.jpg

• hahaha teach us senpai :lol: "little guys" pls mate dont speak any more,anyone who sending expeditions from begining
    knows what to send ,but a lot people dont know
    so this thing "im sending 100 k btlc" just to make some people do it
    its silly,

#trump2020