[COA] vs. [SexyBaby] & [MCB] - declaration

• so with that said... where the hell is the pie?

No one ever wants to make us pie. :(

If my ally was losing I would have fun with that. I'd make like....sheppards pie. Or perhaps South African meat pies? Always there's bacon pie....

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• The break down for top 25 military points by alliance are:

COA: 7 Members - Rank 1, 2, 5, 9, 12, 18, 21

Sexy: 3 Members - Rank 3, 4, 7 (alliance gone, but included it since it was relevant)

MCB: 1 Member - Rank 8 (2 more but have been in vmode since before the war, 1 of those is (i), Rank 10, 12)

Marathon: 2 Members - Rank 15, 25

oOo: 1 Member - Rank 23

DVAS: 1 Member - Rank 22

TRINITY: 1 Member - Rank 13

RIP: 1 Member - Rank 20 (vmode)

The remaining 6 ranks are players with no alliance, 3 are vmode and 2 of those (i)

Mr Zinn - Yildun

• interesting stats, but keep in mind you don't have to crash someone's fleet to be helpful. Almost anyone should be able to find some sats to smash, or numerous other ways to help out. Including fleets way beyond the top 25. Almost any fleet could bash my defense, if they wanted to. I have almost nothing.

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• That's true, I just took a quick moment during my lunch break to look at the numbers because I was curious what the breakdown was.

Those numbers are for just the basic military tab. I'm not actually sure where to see only ship breakdown, nor do I know if things like cargoes, probes, or recyclers are included in that number.

Mr Zinn - Yildun

• Wars are fun, it doesnt mean the end of the game......it means you have to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

"nobody cares"

• So lets have a war when the sides are more even, eh?

5 on 1 is P A T H E T I C. Especially when you KNEW this is exactly what would happen, unless you are stupid ... so .. yeah..

Let me ask you guys a question. If the top 20 of every uni that opened in the past year was suddenly deleted, would the uni die?

LOL you people cant even put together this logic, so Im done wasting my time on that subject but I want you all to seriously think about it. What keeps unis alive, keeping the highest ranked accounts long term or letting the lower eventually replace the higher as the higher ones get bored (or smashed) and leave. If you can be honest with your answer, you might start to see my point. Unis should CYCLE.

This may be a semi-war game, one with HORRIBLE "war" mechanics, but it sure wasnt meant to be played like a relay race. Of COURSE 4 guys running 1 lap each can go faster than 1 guy running all 4 laps himself. DUH.

• interesting stats, but keep in mind you don't have to crash someone's fleet to be helpful. Almost anyone should be able to find some sats to smash, or numerous other ways to help out. Including fleets way beyond the top 25. Almost any fleet could bash my defense, if they wanted to. I have almost nothing.

You didnt need a war to hunt me, did you? You couldnt just chase me, blow my moons, etc like a regular game?

You know I am the only to 50 active in my alliance. You knew Sexy was deleting.

LOL, sure, you guys beat your chests and brag it up! Freaking HILARIOUS.

• JorjX I can't belive you are still crying that we declared war. In fact, we want to bring back MCB team in game and Sexy to fight against us. Whats the problem? Why you put v mode if we could hunt you anyway? You have 107 posts on board and 80 here. Stop it, you are pathetic.

• It was dumb man, all you did was chase me into V. You already knew Sexy was gone. It was a stupid move, and you know it, at least you should by now.

The problem? Dont be absurd. If you cant see it, then we are back to the ... well whatever.

LOL and I will post as much as I wish. Stop replying. Hows that?

• Whoa, what’s with these hostilities man? We are just trying to have a peaceful war here and you are bringing all this negativity! If we can’t gain new friends through their destruction then what have we come to? You don’t seem to want to be our friend. But I love you anyway JorjX. I wish you well. May you successfully destroy all that is mine! Don’t despair, buddy! You can do it!!!

• Volke But you can't do that, because...i dont know...YOU DESTROY THE UNIVERSE by passing the TOP accounts?

JorjX We are dumb because we declared it? Oh God, you ran in v mode because you are too afraid, you talked about time zones, but you realize that when you are on, we are off? Or you think we are some robots?

Btw, i heard they will release a new SIMS for you. Since you dont like war games.

• take a deep breath JorjX . You are currently embarrassing yourself and your alliance. Try to remember this is a game and losing is a part of playing games

I think we were all hoping to see a little more from MCB, unfortunately this declaration of war is the result of boredom with the current activity from other alliances and just emphasizes the lack of competition around ogame these days

• An account is an account no matter how big or small it is. What do you do with a PS4 or Xbox game when you are done playing it? Do you throw that in the bin? Same principle, but at the end of the day the account owner has the final decision on what to do with their account.

production.png

• Yes, it was silly. You could have just coordinated a mass attack, blown 5 or 6 of my moons, caught my fleet, all of it. Ive been WAITING for such an event, I figured it would happen eventually. Led by raki and you, since I have actually taken some good chunks fleet and res from raki.

But there is no MCB to have a war with. You took our 2nd biggest fleet the other day. No one else active is even close, and there is no possibility this was ever going to "rile them up" enough to get them to come back, man, come on. RL first. Even you relay-racers agree with that, right?

There was no Sexy to declare war on. You knew that already too. Oh sure it still "existed" but they told you they were leaving.

So was all this "war" business just for board brownie points or something? For "fun?" Where's the fun? If I had 5 fleeters active I would be HAPPY to start blowing moons vs you guys, you have already exposed a LOT. But we dont have time. I didnt want to move to Sexy. I was asked. Often. Not how I care to play.

BTW what does "80 posts" have to do with anything? This isnt my first board account. Well actually it is, since it was restored after a lifetime ban was overturned over a decade ago. I was Bleys on the boards in those older days The .org boards that is.

• An account is an account no matter how big or small it is. What do you do with a PS4 or Xbox game when you are done playing it? Do you throw that in the bin? Same principle, but at the end of the day the account owner has the final decision on what to do with their account.

Not even remotely the same bro, come on, at least TRY to see my point.

• take a deep breath JorjX . You are currently embarrassing yourself and your alliance. Try to remember this is a game and losing is a part of playing games

I think we were all hoping to see a little more from MCB, unfortunately this declaration of war is the result of boredom with the current activity from other alliances and just emphasizes the lack of competition around ogame these days

LOL I am not embarrassing myself or my mates. Losing? MCB had a rough summer, and now we have some of our top players in long term V. Is that "losing?" Is that why you keep these accounts kicking around so long, because its how you win as an alliance?

Your boredom problem and the lack of competition problem are exactly the sort of result I am referring to with higher level account passing. You didnt even build that account and you're bored of it. All but one of our accounts is original owner and the 1 isnt even top 100.

LOL you guys are the ones who should be embarrassed. You're getting rolled here with your fake war and fake "WE WIN" prancing. Its amusing you think the opposite.

• LOL I am not embarrassing myself or my mates. Losing? MCB had a rough summer, and now we have some of our top players in long term V. Is that "losing?" Is that why you keep these accounts kicking around so long, because its how you win as an alliance?

Your boredom problem and the lack of competition problem are exactly the sort of result I am referring to with higher level account passing. You didnt even build that account and you're bored of it. All but one of our accounts is original owner and the 1 isnt even top 100.

LOL you guys are the ones who should be embarrassed. You're getting rolled here with your fake war and fake "WE WIN" prancing. Its amusing you think the opposite.

you are wrong, i sart uni 21 day after beggining from 0....

• I dont want to be mean, but i'm thinking that you are used with "fake" things in your life. I would ask more but i will be banned. If we exposed a lot....why MCB or MCB + SexyBaby, or JorjX + SexyBaby did nothing? Come on kiddo, you are not looking like a long term player.

I will take my fake ally and my fake fleeters and we will play in our fake universe, attacking fake players of MCB.

This world is full of lies:(.