Posts by Tiamat

The example I gave was a a merge from .NL to .SE - so yes, community hopping is possible. The item is no longer in the shop, but if they bought enough of the items back when it was, then 900m fleet (in points, 900b resources worth) can be in your uni in the next 5 seconds :) they claim their admins have told them its fine to use the items like that, very curious what Queen Leo thinks/knows of it

Top 20 in any universe does not mean top20 global, it is a much larger group.

Currently the highest rank20 is about 800m points, meaning all players above that could freely merge to any 3 month old universe.

The item itself is bugged, it only checks if you are top20 in any universe of your own community, meaning a lot of dutch players could move freely anywhere they liked.

The players that stocked the items can still use them, a nice example of how abusive it is happend just this weekend.

https://gyazo.com/9d33a2160f106e442b8f6e737bf5901e

https://gyazo.com/dad4014852c28dc94cccd7eb5a26f9da

player merged to a universe where his fleet was bigger than the entire account of the rank1, killed the two biggest fleets and left again in a few hours.

ofcourse no updates or information given to us normal players, not even if they plan to change it or where the debate is at.

Imagine how that works out if you watched a target, MDd him, lanxed for hours, locked fleet and then I merge in the uni to ruin your weeks of planning for 20bucks :)

im pleased to hear i was such big motivation for you, the big difference between us is that my side owns the 3 uni's you mentioned and you are vmoded in all of them.... great job?

9 months of playing undercover

- to show publicaly i was right to kick you in yildun for having ties to acidrop (which you denied)

- to yet again end up as vmode warrior

- to make 4 spy and fly's overnight

the 9 months of work is impressive, but only because it's you, the rest of the players do that all the time

Congrats on the top1, the numbers are insane now after expo-time :)

JRK as much I appreciate input from high ranked and well established players, please inform yourself a bit before making such statements. read a few threads on the bigger forums, test a little bit and then have an informed position instead of an ignorant one

that the discoverer class is overpowered is well established and known by anyone who looked into this properly

in early uni you find multiple days worth of production on a single wave of expeditions

in late uni the pirate/alien-battles your profit are litterly limitless, perhaps you can click the link provided by casualSAB

just out of curiosity,

do you think the classes are equal?

do you think it is normal that the descriptions of the classes is misleading?

do you think it is done as marketing trick or as incompetence? perhaps another reason?

do you honestely not understand that players would like to have answers to such questions, so they can imagine if any changes will be made?

to know if GF just tricked them, did not forsee this or actually think this is a fair system as is?

that the answers to these questions say a lot about the game and how it will develop? I am guessing you werent really thinking about your last reply when you said to just pay up or start from scratch?

they didnt even give you the link to proper rules? wow, mods dropping the ball there then.

since they also did not close the thread and there are plenty CRs posted at other places maybe it can be kept active still. confusion created by mods as usuall :D

the first post and then click ''display more''

Diplomacy Rules

war has ended a while ago already, 7 days inactive cr-thread

the 30 days cooldown should only be if the war ends due to inactivity, but the rule isnt written in proper english so hard to tell

Keep it clean guys. QL is just trying to gather the info to get it going. If you would rather leave negative comments or debate on who really plays where and who’s in v-mode take it in PMs or in-game. This thread is not for that.

since QL forced us all to agree before voting, dont we need to debate here? and if I agree with A but not with B, must I not be negative about B and positive about A, to make my point clear? this is not a poll, this is debate, ideas must clash to come to a consensus.

Acid Forum name and ingame name does not need to match, volke and I both have a different name in merkur than at the forum, but both play every single day since the beginning of the uni and almost never vmode. If you were active player you would know who is who, like we know exactly who you are :)

since research is x7 or x14, there doesnt need to be a agreement about including it or not, binary options can always be included when asked for. The options are binary, so the vote itself can determine its popularity.

since DF's have many settings we must agree on what option to vote for because more than current + 'one other setting' is available.

lola has it right, lower DF is better for the active players who have 0 targets. That is why the active players want this. If all you do is vmode, leave for a few hours to make a spy and fly and go back into vmode within half a day, then a higher DF is better. Since vmode-warriors and active players play so different it is absurd to ask for a consensus beforehand between us.

Queen Leo please assist in the process. Do we really need 100% agreement on the forum and 80% ingame? can we discuss here or are we forbidden to by your moderators? In the past you have allowed that some people did not like an option while you included it in the vote anyway, why is it different now? please dont make me quote it from those threads, you know you never asked for 100% consensus but always for only majority vote. That is clearly 30% df this time, the vote can determine if 80% ingame agree

looks like some good ideas are planned, this one included. hope they go better at first try this time

without quality and quantity it isnt even development, not sure why you always have to troll players with critism