State of the Union - Japetus

• Would it be possible to request to add fields to existing planets ?

Eco 7X would be lovely.

Umm...didn't Japetus get +30 fields with the merge? I don't think they'll do it twice, but I suppose we can ask. I can put forward economy 6x/7x as poll choices if you guys want.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• The 30 extra fields applies to new planets, not existing ones. With 13 planets, adding another planet is hardly worth the investment unless used as a mobile.

Faster research at these levels hardly makes a difference because its far better to DM it than wait months.

• Hmm...I though it was +30 to everybody old and new. Yeah I can sure ask, but I don't know if it's a thing or not. :)

firma-2.jpg

• Umm the +30 fields goes to every planet new and old. In the universes that have already got +25 fields they will only receive an extra 5 fields. 25 + 5 = 30

bugg2.jpg

• As of right now Max is +30 fields when game forge allows more fields no one knows I suggest make a post in the suggest thread and I will forward it up to the big guys at gf

bugg2.jpg

• @Gabby what size are your planets at approx? If you kept every colony you made without considering the fields available then you're gonna run into trouble late game on a lot of them.. I made sure mine were all above above 250 and with a few terraformer upgrades I still have a lot of fields left, even without the DM upgrades.

If you have to literally buy fields after terraformer 8-9 then your planets might have been very small to begin with?

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

• @Gabby: Been missing you, WB.

I'm playing with my original HW planet in another Uni. You just need to make a serious consideration about what you need there and trim it back but you can make it work

Slot 2 and 15 planets can be a task b/c they are smaller then HW in many cases. If you aren't too far along I'd scrap those planets before making anything else on them. Long term it's more fruitful to take advantage of the new relocation policy and make yourself a slot 9 and get monster fields and move it to the cold place later if you want.

ESeB8X4.png

• All 42-35-36 too late to scrap them ...unless someone pops my moon and I need a mobile for revenge....otherwise it’s too late. Labs 12, silo 10, pool, sunroom, those couple of planets are full up

• Eco speed and Probe storage :)

Not like a research boost is gonna change anything to the number of weeks :whistling:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    "Albert Einstein"

• Okay, Prongs has the info; poll will be sent out tomorrow, and will stay open for 7 days. Make sure you get your allies, buddies, etc. to vote!

firma-2.jpg

• Hey all, if you are experiencing issues with submissions let the game team know by submitting a ticket and even screenshots can help figuring out any issues.

The hope is the votes are actually going through even with the minor error glitch.

• And I deleted mine in a groggy stupor... I'll own that snafu. Can my link be re-sent in-game? Thanks!

~~Dos

LOL I honestly have no idea; each player got his or her own special link. Put in a ticket, I guess.

firma-2.jpg