TOP 01 [TOT: 270.368.000] Vexen [UTF] vs. Lonewolf [BWB] (A: 188.725.000, D: 81.643.000)

• Well, I don't tell good story, so yesterday I relocated my planet to Vexen's side, he doesn't really like it and bought 150K military points this afternoon. He launched attack to me and went to sleep, I guess, he was online the time attack lands, no probe no anything just let it land blind. To be honest, I'm not opposing him use DM, I use it too but I only buy 10% resource boost for every planet and relocate when it is needed (twice so far, done in happy hour). However, I don't like people buy the entire fleet with DM and especially use them to overpower other players. I built each of my ship with resource I raided and DF collected, didn't spend any DM on my fleet. I treat my fleet as my dedication and I do put work on it, but Vexen doesn't care of my work and his fleet at all, I thought about just dodge the attack but he didn't do any further action to me. Which tells me he doesn't care about his fleet at all and I decided to use some DM to speed up, I carried 13M metal 4M crystal and 13M Deut to my new planet. So I used trader to transfer my Deut to other resources, DM speed up the shipyard and built 1500CR. I don't like it at all, but I still would do it, if I can use 300K DM to trade for 10M or more DM why shouldn't I do it. So with space dock and I collect DF, I actually gained 30M resource or more.

On 13-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Vexen [UTF]

Light Fighter 16.100
    Battleship 1.070
    Destroyer 500

Defender Lonewolf [BWB]

Small Cargo 1.076
    Large Cargo 115
    Light Fighter 4.212
    Heavy Fighter 80
    Cruiser 2.361
    Battleship 1.612
    Destroyer 19
    Battlecruiser 777

After the battle ...

Attacker Vexen [UTF]

Light Fighter 0 ( -16.100 )
    Battleship 0 ( -1.070 )
    Destroyer 19 ( -481 )

Defender Lonewolf [BWB]

Small Cargo 199 ( -877 )
    Large Cargo 49 ( -66 )
    Light Fighter 912 ( -3.300 )
    Heavy Fighter 27 ( -53 )
    Cruiser 1.164 ( -1.197 )
    Battleship 1.255 ( -357 )
    Destroyer 19 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 689 ( -88 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 188.725.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 81.643.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 54.096.900 metal and 23.734.800 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: -125.310.000
    Crystal: -56.200.000
    Deuterium: -7.215.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 188.725.000 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -916.100
    Crystal: 818.800
    Deuterium: -3.714.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 3.811.300 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

Edited once, last by Chaoxili ().

• ...The CR was here 5 minutes ago, where did it go? 8|

As far as I can tell the CR getting erased and the comments staying is not reguolation behavior.

I saw that the hit was large, but didn't think it would summon a black hole to absorb its traces :hsheep:

• ...The CR was here 5 minutes ago, where did it go? 8|

As far as I can tell the CR getting erased and the comments staying is not reguolation behavior.

I saw that the hit was large, but didn't think it would summon a black hole to absorb its traces :hsheep:

you can't see the CR? I can see it.

• Correct. It was there when I first visited, but now handicapparking's Grats is the first post of the thread.

Currently the CR is not present for me both on the PC and mobile versions of the boards.

• Correct. It was there when I first visited, but now handicapparking's Grats is the first post of the thread.

Currently the CR is not present for me both on the PC and mobile versions of the boards.

I see a sentence below my CR, not visible for others until moderator approve

• Seems like the new staff is not yet fully synchronized.

We shouldn't be able to comment at all until the CR gets approved, and ingame I got 3 identical messages from Ogame telling me that M.O.O.N.S. has a 15% discount

• Sorry guys. After I approved the original post there seemed to be a network error which I failed to notice since I can see internal material like any other post. Approved the post again so you guys should see it now

VFrhXcx.jpg

Thanks for the sig disaster :)

• Cr is finally visible. Nice crash and nice profit :thumbsup:

"So with space dock ... I actually gained 30M resource or more."

I wonder how long will it take for space dock to obtain an API and CR converters to adapt to it.

• I wonder how long will it take for space dock to obtain an API and CR converters to adapt to it.

Oooh that would be nice indeed, to calculate the ships to rebuild and its costs, especially with ninja's like these.

@ defender, well played and enjoy the profits.
    @ attack, better safe than sorry next time I guess (safety probe).

“Nobody panics when things go “according to plan”. Even if the plan is horrifying!” - Joker

• people used a little / lots Dm to make them convenient to play , that's okay . vexen choose his way to play , too .
    but what he done is not really kind for the other people loll I built each of my ship with resource I raided and DF collected , too .
    so I know your feeling . anyway , this is still a good fight .

congratz on your New No 1 and 30M profit :)

FR defender

• " Relocate when it is needed (twice so far, done in happy hour). " ; " didn't spend any DM on my fleet. I treat my fleet as my dedication and I do put work on it," ; ", I use it too but I only buy 10% resource boost for every planet " .

Why are you lying ?
    - You only relocate twice ? not counting the others ! ;)
    - you're a DM Slave try to not put any $$ on the game
    - And learn how to play ! Not even a good acs you can make
    - Moon Slots OP !

• :::SNIP::

Accusations of cheating are prohibited even in meme form. ~Silverwind

So game admin can post the same meme and you laugh about it saying " you have better memes than this " ;
    and you delete mine
    GG WP
    MEH MEH MEH

NO ONE CAN STOP GOATS

• So game admin can post the same meme and you laugh about it saying " you have better memes than this " ; and you delete mine
    GG WP
    MEH MEH MEH

NO ONE CAN STOP GOATS

Just happened upon this thread. Congrats whoever...got top hit- @jayc can you send me the meme you used. I would love to see which meme actually hurt.