Zenith Settings Change Discussion

• Every once in awhile, a hero comes through time who’s stories not only pass across the lands, but are immortalized in song. With my latest parody cover of Toss a Coin To Your Witcher, may I present:

Toss Some Deut To Your Fleeter

When a humble fleet

Graced a fly along

Buster of Zenith

Along came this song

From when this fleeter fought

A moon destroying foe

His army of FEW

Charge behind him did they go

Some came after us

Which proved to be a feat

Came after our loot

Tried crashing down our fleets

While the devils missiles

Shredded down our de

And so cried The Fleeter

Victors we shall be!

Toss some deut to your Fleeter

Oh, Uni of Zenith

Oh, Uni of Zenith, Oh

Oh, Uni of Zenith

At the edge of the galaxy,

Mighty turtles he has crashed

That taunt and they tease us

And boast that they can’t be smashed

He’s farmed every grey

Looting profits from their graves

High up from the ranks

From which they once came

He’s wiped out your rivals

And he’s done it with smiles

He’s a friend of the Uni

So let’s give him his rest

That’s my epic tale

Our champion prevailed

Defeated the villains

Pour him some Rock’tal ale

Oh, Uni of Zenith

Oh, Uni of Zenith, Oh

A friend of the Uni

Oh, Uni of Zenith

Oh, Uni of Zenith, Oh

A friend of the Uni

• BAHAHAHAHA

yesssssssss

this is a masterpiece.

incedible!

i'm sad that i took a break right before you created this, but the wait was worth it!

I think that your efforts deserve some kind of update other than "no info at this time" cuz that is starting to get old.

No info? None? seriously? its like being lied to by a 5 year old that cant come up with anything better.

When we say any info would be appreciated, we mean it.

How far along are these changes? Who is working on it? Why is it taking so long? Are you busy with other tasks? Why have other settings changes taken a quarter of the time that has passed while we are waiting for any sign of life from the moderators/GO's after over a month of waiting? Has the process even been started? Was all this made up to placate us with no real intention of providing what was promised? Do you need help? Are you even reading these posts? If you are, why are we being continuously ignored? Can you hear me? Is this thing even on? Can we speak to your manager?

Seriously...after over a month it blows my mind that nobody has any information. that should be embarrassing I would think.

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• Seems to me that Gameforge doesn't want our money? Strange business strategy IMO. I don't know what else to think. Top 3 biggest DM buyers (I'm talking about thousands of $) in Zenith are in Vmode. Why ? Because they got tired of waiting for the settings change we voted for. All of this makes no sense to me. And honestly don't see myself buying anymore DM until we get our new settings because it's just not worth it. So if there are any admins out there who are listening, please have some common sense and give us finally what we are asking for. It will make us happy and it will only make Gameforge richer because once the settings are changed, people will be buying DM again. As simple as that.

• Well I think you guys have been patient enough. Here is contact info for someone at gameforge actual. Last I heard he was over the COMAs. Do what you want with it and let me know if you get a response.

*SNIPED* ~Armand S

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

Edited 2 times, last by [Staff] Armand S ().

• Well I think you guys have been patient enough. Here is contact info for someone at gameforge actual. Last I heard she was over the COMAs. Do what you want with it and let me know if you get a response.

*SNIPED* ~Armand S

We appreciate you man

• Looks like some posts got deleted. Good to know somebody is still watching this thread. A shame that despite that we cant get any update.

U6.org Retiree.

• Looks like some posts got deleted. Good to know somebody is still watching this thread. A shame that despite that we cant get any update.

Ah of course they got deleted. They realized there was a typo in that email address and wanted to save us from that. Fortunately the appropriate email could be found and we can get this whole thing sorted out. Phew.

• Dear Gameforge -

First, no offense to my fellow Zenith brethren who want to sing songs and emulate Fergi, but I'm over your lack of investment into our Uni. You seek our input on setting changes and leave us hanging with ZERO response on what is to come for our Uni. Is this how things are done in Germany? Our Dollar is strong. Last time I checked its a lot stronger than the EUR. As a self proclaimed NON-Economic Strategist, I feel you and your business are about soaking a Uni dry and then implementing meaningless reward systems to try and rejuvenate the players. I call FOUL! Those players have already quit and joined a new Uni that you started for free, mind you....convenience isn't it? I am onto your SCAM. Go ahead and ban me, but I speak for a Uni that is united and strong in its roots on how the game should be played. Looking forward to your retort, Gameforge.....

• Dear Gameforge -

First, no offense to my fellow Zenith brethren who want to sing songs and emulate Fergi, but I'm over your lack of investment into our Uni. You seek our input on setting changes and leave us hanging with ZERO response on what is to come for our Uni. Is this how things are done in Germany? Our Dollar is strong. Last time I checked its a lot stronger than the EUR. As a self proclaimed NON-Economic Strategist, I feel you and your business are about soaking a Uni dry and then implementing meaningless reward systems to try and rejuvenate the players. I call FOUL! Those players have already quit and joined a new Uni that you started for free, mind you....convenience isn't it? I am onto your SCAM. Go ahead and ban me, but I speak for a Uni that is united and strong in its roots on how the game should be played. Looking forward to your retort, Gameforge.....

Well said!

Though I think if you are expecting a response...you may find yourself in a sea of disappointment.

Its a shame but apparently communicating to players isn't a requirement of staff. :/ I wish somebody would prove me wrong...

U6.org Retiree.

• Server's settings will be changed soon. Follow the news.

Sorry for the delay, but there were reasons beyond our control.

how soon is soon? is it as soon as the last time we heard it was coming?

Can you shed any illumination on why it has been delayed for so long? I think a little bit of transparency would go along way in this situation :P

U6.org Retiree.

• how soon is soon? is it as soon as the last time we heard it was coming?

Can you shed any illumination on why it has been delayed for so long? I think a little bit of transparency would go along way in this situation :P

I second this. Honestly, I don’t even care why it’s been delayed. Stuff happens and it is what it is. I’d just like an idea of a timeline we can somewhat expect.

• MarleysGhost this settings change has been discussed for months now. You can scroll through the pages on what was recommended. Also an ingame vote was put out to the players in Zenith of which you had two weeks to vote. Shinesun is supporting the uni and getting things rolling for you, the players as requested. Feel free to PM me if you need help navigating the discussions to change settings.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!