Universe Settings: What do you think we'll need to compete down the line?

• Compared to other Universes, much less Lifeform Universes, Zenith is **SLOW**. I mean the latest Universe in Cetus that debuts in 2 days has slower Peaceful fleet but every other Server setting dwarfs ours in every respect. Their Economy and Research are substantially higher, Deuterium consumption cut in half(which benefits everyone but Fleeters especially since Generals effectively have 62.5% reduction), DF% is the same as ours along with +25 fields and DM bonus. Virtually everything Cetus has is effectively what our Universe ought to move towards. Maybe not **exactly** like Cetus but I was thinking along the lines of the following:

Peaceful: x 3

Hold: x 2

War: x 2

Economy: x 6

Research: x 12

I'm less inclined to boost Fleet speed but more inclined to boost Economic output because ultimately that determines how quickly our accounts advance. Economy dictates Mine output and what we get via Expeditions. Through that dictates how large our fleets become and hence how many ships our fleeters can put into Recyclers. Keeping Fleet speed as is would mean I could step away from the screen and not be crashed in 30 minutes(45 and that's pushing it with Cruisers/Pathfinders) and although lowering fuel consumption would be nice, I feel we shouldn't change things drastically. This is a 100% Universe, and it should stay that way. Doubling Economy and Research speed would be a big change as I see it. What do you all think?

• I completely agree with DarkHelmet. Additionally, if/when a merge takes place, if we keep things as are they are now, we don't stand a chance.

• holding fleet and peaceful fleet speed is not war fleet speed. War fleet speed is only attacking. Peaceful is just that friendly or your own fleet. Holding fleet is acs defend. Those being faster helps everyone

Zapdar :pardon:

• I agree with any and all of the above comments. this uni urgently needs an update. I was quite suprised when an x3 eco speed was announced, especially for being the first lifeforms uni. then the very next one was an 8x eco and 6x fleet. can we please tag an admin to get their opinion on this? the uni is nearing 6 months old and we should be able to change it by then

noobin around in a universe near you

• Peaceful: x 3

Economy: x 6

I like this as a start.

Id like to see even higher eco to be honest and an increase to the % of fleet to DF.

I think what we can all agree to is that war speed should remain at 2x.

Peaceful: x 3

Economy: x 8

70% to DF

70% deut would be nice too

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...

• Should be some setting updates coming out soon from what i hear. i dont have a date for you though. When the poll does come out you will need max participation from your uni. Start hitting people up around your galaxies and have the discussions while we wait.

• It will be a poll sent to your universe. As of right now it is 80% needed to make a change. A few players are questing that gets changed to 70% but I don’t have an update if that change will take place. A message should be sent out in game announcing a settings change poll so every player is aware. Thank you for tagging me with your question if I get more news I’ll post here. If you or anyone else has further questions please feel free to tag again. you and your universe can tag or message raven and shinesun to see if and when a settings poll will happen.

• Do you know what players are counted in the 80%? We have a large number of players in vacation mode who wont be participating obviously so i want to make sure that the numbers don't get diluted with players who "shouldn't" have a say because they arent playing at the moment.

U6.org Retiree.
    Noobin around in a universe near you...