US Merge Discussion

• Why do you think I say that?

Just to show that the merge plan has been built up considering only the caracteristics of the servers, and not the players

After the merge, whatever the server which will receive the most players will end inactive fast because the biggest players belong to the 4 target servers.

That means that most of those top players will stay the biggest, and the others will just serve as a meal

This is what happens when you send all the little universes on the biggest ones

44 of the 50 biggest US account belong to this 4 target universes

I spoke yesterday evening with someone I know from one of the three other univers, they plan to do the same thing if their univers does not get real activity after the merge

That's absolutely sad, I admit it 100%, but it's a reality

I don't know if the plan comes from GF or the staff.

In case of second option, I know they wanted to do their best and probably did this plan because two people asked for it

(I still ask myself why this kind of plan and see no other option that they are on one to the top uni and don't want big other player, that's to say being able to play safe and only receive "weak" players to strike them)

The aim of a merge is to give activity back, but to separate the big sharks and leave to the small fish only the choice of the aquarium in which they will be eaten, I find it a pity. And I'm one of the "sharks", so I should be happy with this perspective, but no, because I know that my server, whether it receives people or not, will not represent any challenge.

Yildun - Thanos, from top 35 after the merge to top 1

Quaoar - Former top 1 before the merge [Off]

Himalia - Former top 9 [Off]

• If my server has no more activity, of course yes

Why staying on a dead server?

• Cannot get a transfer off of Rosalind to anywhere, there is no target universe showing up, so I cannot merge from Rosalind at all. Granted it's Group 2, but if it starts today, it should start today yes?

• It would seem it does because I cannot select one of the universes. Is this intended or a bug?

This his happening to me too, from the 4 target universes i can only choose one and im not sure why.

Cannot get a transfer off of Rosalind to anywhere, there is no target universe showing up, so I cannot merge from Rosalind at all. Granted it's Group 2, but if it starts today, it should start today yes?

From the announcement thread:

• It might happen that the desired target doesn't show immediately for you to select. In this case, if you want we can help to move the account but for that we will need some steps:
      - Select one of the available targets that you have and transfer the account there.
      - Do not interact with the "bridge" universe.
      - Send us a support ticket with which bridge universe you used and your desired target.
      These steps are needed for you to have the relocations since a manual merge of the account won't grant any relocation or perk.
  • Reading what Prongs said will not work in my situation. I have NO target universe available. So, in that case, do I send in a ticket anyway? It's as if neither of the 2 targeted uni's are available to me.

• Reading what Prongs said will not work in my situation. I have NO target universe available. So, in that case, do I send in a ticket anyway? It's as if neither of the 2 targeted uni's are available to me.

Yes, send in the ticket, ideally with a screenshot of the options you're given (or not in this case) and where you're looking to transfer to and we'll look into it further from there.

• just a quick one previosly in the past target unis have had some free relo to compinsate, is this gonna happen again

As it currently stands, there are no plans to give free relocations to anyone who hasn't merged into the target unis.

• I am sorry but this is frustrating.

I have to merge with an universe where the top 1 has more than 70 times the points i have, on top of that the merging process is buggy and im waiting for an answer to my ticket for almost 48h.

• This is the problem with this merge plan

Only the caracteristics have been considered, and the most important thing, the players, have been completely ignored

We are able to change caracteristics after the merge with a vote, then why build a merge plan on caracteristics??

I said it many times but it seems it's not interesting

Once again, so sad all big players stay apart, and "little" players sent on univers where they have no chance so challenge the others

Good luck for your merge, wherever you go

• This flew under the radar but Octans and Mensa players have been fµcked being placed in Group 1 of the merge. The top accounts are matching Group 2 points.

Even Norma except for the top1 ranking

• this merger was great news but it is turning into a drama with the merger plan in place

you can already say goodbye to your biggest accounts most of them will go to the cemetery and end up in a new community

good luck to all those who are going to have fun with this merger