Merge, again yes...

• A lot countries is merging again, when can we see the merge in us..

Or just allow us in Zibal to go to another country, we are 5 persons anyway... it should be very easy to let us move.. :D

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• I've been announcing them all on the EN board and I can definitely tell you there's no US merge this year at the very least. However, there will be more coming shortly after the new year and we'll let you know ahead of time if and when it's our turn. :)

• Come on admins, make some moves so we can merge the unis.. We are 2 online in uni. Or let us at least change the damn universe. We are only 2 persons... :D

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• I've been announcing them all on the EN board and I can definitely tell you there's no US merge this year at the very least. However, there will be more coming shortly after the new year and we'll let you know ahead of time if and when it's our turn. :)

I actually don't want a merger, but just to make sure I read your message correctly : are you saying a merger is expected for .US this year, or are you saying there is no such plan for .US at the moment ?

• I actually don't want a merger, but just to make sure I read your message correctly : are you saying a merger is expected for .US this year, or are you saying there is no such plan for .US at the moment ?

i expect there is a merge, or i will vm the acc. There is no reason to play in an empty universe.

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• are you saying a merger is expected for .US this year, or are you saying there is no such plan for .US at the moment ?

I genuinely can't say either way right now. All I can say for sure is that merges across all of the OGame communities which didn't receive one late last year are being considered. Whether US will definitely see a merge or not, I don't know. Whether US has a plan in place for if we do get a merge or not, I don't know that either.

All I can tell you is what I do know, and that is that as soon as anything is confirmed, we'll let everyone know as and when we can.

• I genuinely can't say either way right now. All I can say for sure is that merges across all of the OGame communities which didn't receive one late last year are being considered. Whether US will definitely see a merge or not, I don't know. Whether US has a plan in place for if we do get a merge or not, I don't know that either.

All I can tell you is what I do know, and that is that as soon as anything is confirmed, we'll let everyone know as and when we can.

The unis is dead... The game is dieing. Is ther really no one who try to do something?

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• Well I am very happy to play in a dead universe. I build my mines without being attacked and having to spend all day checking the game. It's nice :)

If you want to be a fleeter though, that's another story.

• Hey hey fellow Commanders!

Unfortunately we don't have news about a merge for OGame.us (yet, I hope).

Having that in mind, in case we would have a merge what would be your oppinion for it?

Consider that the universes are opening every month and think about it as a long term 'help'. Would you merge the maximum possible universes into the old ones? Would you keeo the possible variaty of fleet speeds (specially war) for the targets? How many groups you think reasonable to have for a merge in the current situation of OGame.us?

Also, don't forget that we can have settings change for a merge scenario and even after the merge if needed.

I'm looking forward to read your opinions about it.

Cheers,

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Prongs merges defo needed however regarding server settings changes think the over all % to win vote needs to be looked at and lowered especially in old unis and so few players voteing

• generally, 1x fleet speed don't want any increase in fleet speed. A lot of other changes are not as big a deal, so few options but make sure to keep a 1x. Some universes here have less than 10 active players so a merge is needed asap. I'd say 3-4 options total and kill most of the universes here.

Also, is having an option to merge with .org an option and maybe vice versa?

• Also, is having an option to merge with .org an option and maybe vice versa?

So far there are no plans for a merge involving the 2 communities. Would that be something that you'd like? Most likely that would end with US community and the UK would prevail. Let me know you opinion about such merge as well.

[CM] Prongs merges defo needed however regarding server settings changes think the over all % to win vote needs to be looked at and lowered especially in old unis and so few players voteing

The 80% that is considered is the 80% of total players that voted, not the total players of the universe. Like that only the actual active players are decisive for a setting change.

generally, 1x fleet speed don't want any increase in fleet speed. A lot of other changes are not as big a deal, so few options but make sure to keep a 1x. Some universes here have less than 10 active players so a merge is needed asap. I'd say 3-4 options total and kill most of the universes here.

I totally understand that. I myself am a x1 player.

What I would like to know from you guys and from this discussion is your opinion about a ideal plan of merge for how the US community is right now (and considering that new universes are coming almost every month).

As said we can always adjust some settings to make the targets better for everyone.

Do you think that would be better to have only one group, for example:
    - Targets: Japetus, Spica, Tarazed, Yildun
    - Exodus: everything else.

Or if you prefer to have more groups, how many and how would it be?

And which settings changes you think we will need for any of your suggested options?

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Merging is fine as long as GF don't force you to go from 1x speed to 2x speed like they did to me last time, a lot of accounts are going to .org as for example the Swedish and the Norweigen servers (which were closed), if GF plan on closing say the South American countries can they be merged into the .us server ?

Admiral Barbarossa - if you went from Zibal.org to a .us server you must've gone via the Graveyard ... I was forced into Zibal from a 1x Speed uni ... if you want action go to uni1.org - it's very active :-)

• I'd like to see the options you have plus say 4 targets from .org. Have .org merge done at the same time and they can pick .us universes or .org ones.

It'll allow more options like speed and also universe player count.

"Do you think that would be better to have only one group, for example:

- Targets: Japetus, Spica, Tarazed, Yildun

- Exodus: everything else."

• Big oof. We all know high speed dead unis are a miner's paradise. For one like me who came for x10 what would be the future in a merge to .org?