๐Ÿ’ฌ Rewards system

• I am no hearing that there are major bugs.
    Also someone who is doing astro now has a mission to do plasma tech..
    unknown.png

Though he has 6 days left of astro and this takes.. almost 3 days..

I guess I wasted officers for nothing.

As soon as it is up here in an hour or 2 I will post all screen caps.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• We have found the issue that was preventing some tasks from being finished and the devs are fixing the issue within the next minutes.

So they post this yet did not post changes to the rewards.
    Kinda a bummer.. At least its not Friday and they all go home for the weekend..

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Here are all of the caps..
    So far no rewards for DF mission..

unknown.png?width=546&height=658

unknown.png?width=613&height=658

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=544&height=658

Rewards are not given for DF mission

I have also heard that RL destroy mission are not working

I have also heard that Attack missions are not working either..

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Does the 'Speed Freak - Complete a building order immediately' mean use DM to finish something in progress?

Yes you need to use DM to do this mission. You have to do both half and complete.
    You can do this by building alliance depot up to a level where you can half and complete it . I had to do level 5 in order to have enough time to do it. One can even do solar plants if you are working on fusion.

now the other thing is YOU ALL SAID 2 WEEKS THIS IS 12 DAYS>>>

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• "Attack an inactive" mission doesn't work as well.

Yeah they are not working. Put in a ticket. Even though they know its not working. This way you have a record that you did not get your rewards..

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Is it possible to collect all rewards while having all commanders?

Yes you have to have all command staff to collect the bottom section of the rewards if no command staff then you get a choice of the rewards at the top.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Destroy 1x Large Shield Dome in a battle with a player

Doesn't work as well? Crashed one and nothing.

buy more DM and then try it. Worked for me!

XOs7XMZ.png

• yet GOs are going around telling people its fixed when it clearly is not. This is just embarrassing GF. "Oh you guys want your bugs fixed!?!? How about a new P2W feature. But wait! We are going to bait you guys with big rewards, delay and nerf it last minute after you've already bought commanders, and it comes with more bugs!?!?!" -GF probably

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

Edited once, last by Shadyj09 ().

• Yep they told me the same thing. then directed me to a thread that I had already read and it still does not work.

Its not like they are working on it right now anyways. They all home in bed.. I kinda wonder if they will even get it fixed in time for the next days missions. Doubt it.

Then on top of that its only 12 days long when it was suppose to be 2 weeks long.. Well you need 12500 points to make max level. Not sure how anyone is going to be able to make it.

This is pretty bad.. Testing in the test server went just fine. How do they mess the code that bad.

Then on top of them not letting us know here about the nerf. I mean DE boards got that info... Can we not get the same thing posted here as well... Kinda hate being the last to know about this stuff. I though all board post were suppose to be the same everywhere..
    If not GF and Staff need to work on translating this and passing it out to every single boards. Or find a way that once posted in one boards that post gets posted everywhere. There should be no reason why DE boards gets more information than anyone else.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• nerf ? what nerf? :blink: can you send link?