marketplace needs to be adjusted

• I wonder how marketplace ratios were adjusted...

The lowest legal trade ratio is 2:1:1 so why is this kind of thing even possible?

Is gameforge promoting pushing?

If i can sell metal at a 1:2 ratio for deut why the :censor: can't i sell my metal at a 2:1 ratio???

I wonder who were the briliant people that made those ratios possible.

I feel like Gf only been ruining this game the past few months.

GF : Hey if you sell metal at a lower rate than 2:1 you will get banned! Oh wait, go to the marketplace! you will be able to push your friends as much as you want and be totally legal!

but ohhh dont you dare selling your ressources as regular ratios there because you cant. marketplace is only good for pushing bro

Warned - Language - Shadyj09

Edited 2 times, last by Shadyj09 ().

• Correct me if i'm wrong but in other communities, like ogame.fr has 1.5-1-1 ratio and it's legit.

and it is still within the rule and i say GF somewhat reflected a way to pull players like how i sometimes give 4-2-1 to lower ranked ppl(rarely)

and tax kinda counterbalances it.
    there'll be a day after lots of feedbacks, they may fix up the ratio once again, i mean once all the other MAJOR bugs has been fixed& when merges are done in the future who knows when

• Correct me if i'm wrong but in other communities, like ogame.fr has 1.5-1-1 ratio and it's legit.

and it is still within the rule and i say GF somewhat reflected a way to pull players like how i sometimes give 4-2-1 to lower ranked ppl(rarely)

and tax kinda counterbalances it.
    there'll be a day after lots of feedbacks, they may fix up the ratio once again, i mean once all the other MAJOR bugs has been fixed& when merges are done in the future who knows when

And ogame operators are carefull about real pushing like I mentionned in my post on almost the same topic, where I don't talk about ratios, but real pushing !

Edited once, last by Kulssaka ().

• And ogame operators are carefull about real pushing like I mentionned in my post on almost the same topic, where I don't talk about ratios, but real pushing !

In my uni every weeks there is a noob that join one particular ally, push them by selling all their fleet at lowest rares for metal then goes vmode lol. And those players who have been given their fleets probably think they are good too

• In my uni every weeks there is a noob that join one particular ally, push them by selling all their fleet at lowest rares for metal then goes vmode lol. And those players who have been given their fleets probably think they are good too

The point is ( who have the most acc's wins it ) ... :) simple as that

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• And ogame operators are carefull about real pushing like I mentionned in my post on almost the same topic, where I don't talk about ratios, but real pushing !

yup. one of reasons I applied for this position is to hammer down bad people as I got fed up with it.

feel free to apply for staff position and make the game cleanr! ;)

ogame-sig.png

• yup. one of reasons I applied for this position is to hammer down bad people as I got fed up with it.

feel free to apply for staff position and make the game cleanr! ;)

I don't feel like I have 1 hour to spend every day, and the position of operator is kind of limited. Pass by my complain thread Why is legal push authorized (through marketplace) ?
    Even a game admin told me this was legal.

If I would do something, I go go to gameforge HQ, and make them an AI to detect all cheating activity XD

• Kulssaka
    you don't have to go to HQ, just apply as .us is short on staff, and probably same for .org/en server.

I gave up on scripts/bb codes as I no longer need them to make my ingame messages pretty due to tools

and don't lie to yourself, you can do it!!!

ogame-sig.png