v7 Class Trades

• He is talking about trading player classes on the market, and not items.

Although I like the idea, GF wouldn't benefit from it, and there would be a lot of fake accounts created to swap classes.

It's not meant to happen :|

• I mean as if say, the class item = clothing & the account = the body beneath. Instead of exchanging bodies & clothes using the code, the opportunity exists to simply swap clothing, very clean clothing... sanitized too, aka class using a code and voila one may go from aspiring Collector to aspiring General simply by entering that code as account trades now do. Though there's the whole lobby issue... hmm :fie:

But yes GF would lose out on a bit of that 500k DM per class item purchase. So it ain't gonna happen. :whip:

• You should be able to buy those class changing items on the marketplace though.

You can already do this, just not with the free class you get to choose at first. Go to the Shop and buy a class there (but only hit Buy, NOT Buy & Activate), then it shows up as an item in your inventory. Go to the Marketplace and sell that item. At 500k DM each, it hardly seems worth it to me, but then again I don't like to buy resources for DM either, so maybe it is worth it to some.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~