IPM issue

• Hello guys...so i have been thinking....my large shield dome has 18 000 shield strength and my IPM has 21 600 attack strength. My good neighbour attacked me with 1 IPM and destroyed both domes....so this is my suggestion...

1. Nerf IPM

2.Buff domes because they are worthless but for real...lf can't penetrate large dome so you should buff both of them so small dome can deflect lf and large dome can reflect heavy fighters...(reflecting cruiser MIGHT be possible but with lets say...shielding technology lvl 10 or more...)

3. IPM FOR FLEET - what about missiles that can attack and/or defend against fleet? It might sound MEH for fleeters but it can also be fun...price can be different of course, but they would have same effect like IPM

Noobmaster69

• the damage on ipm is based upon weapon tech of ipm vs. armor tech of defensive structure.

so if the nuker has higher weapon tech compare to your armor tech, he'll do bit more dmg than standard damage.

and that's why you have abm - cost effective way of nullifying the ipm.

and.. fleet = resuable, mobile ipm. duh

ogame-sig.png

• yes but it's unfair that 1 IPM can destroy large shield dome ...

I'm just suggesting buff on domes

Noobmaster69

• IPMs ignore shields, which is why the shield domes are obliterated. IPMs only care about structural points, which is a department in which the domes lack most if not all presence.

• Build more ABMs. They are way cheaper than IPMs and an easy counter. If you don't have enough ABMs and are profitable to attack then you deserve to get raided.