“Back in My Day...”

• Here are the rules.

All posts must start with “Back in my day” and end with “And we liked it! We loved it!”

You can make it about pretty much anything.

I’ll start: Back in my day, we didn’t have these fancy “home computers”. We had to go to the general store and use the town computer to play our Ogame. You had to fleetsave while staring through a 4 inch screen while your little brother turned the crank to keep the power going; and we liked it! We loved it!

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• Back in my day we didn't have computers at all. We played outside! In the dirt. Drank water from the hose, if we were thirsty. And we liked it. (We actually used to take spoons outside to dig in the dirt with, and mom would get mad when there were no spoons left in the kitchen.) And we loved it! :D

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• back in my day. we didnt have google to find all these back in my day things. we liked it! and we loved it!

criminals and cut throats....

• Back in my day, alliances were made of local kids. The kids would get together and make the one with the fewest points go around to everyone’s place and fish the rattlesnakes out of the outhouses. And if you got bit, well, that was your business because you still weren’t allowed to use that sissy feature called “vacation mode”; and we liked it! We loved it!

US Universe 1

• Back in my day, there was no cell phones, only beepers but only for working adults. my friends and I were just calling each other in front of their houses and played till sun down as you won't be able to see stuff after dark. (and parents drag you back for dinner)
    nothing planned but played something new everyday and didn't need money to have some fun.
    playing with mother nature all day long. we liked it! we loved it!

ps/
    @Queen Leo i still drink from the tap/hose at work when i'm thirsty.

ogame-sig.png

• back in my day there were no such thing as dlc or microtransactions. Games came out complete with little or no bugs. No ingame trollls or online gameplay and we liked it and loved it.

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• Back in my day our destroyers didn’t have these fancy Hyperspace Engines. We had to take turns shoveling coal into our steam engines. Fleeting was a lot harder back then. And we liked it! We loved it!

US Universe 1

• Back in my day we did not have battlecruisers and we liked it

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)