100 000 Points [ Guide ]

• Hello, first of all, i'm no expert, but i would like to share my oppinion on what works for me. :airborne:

[ Research ]

-» "Astrophysics" is one of the best research that you can have, update it when possible, it is expensive, but worth of it.

-» "Armor", "Shield", "Weapons" are very good research since it will make your defense and attack more powerfull.

-» Every player should have at least 15 % of his total points in research, not need more since mines are the best income.

[ Buildings ]

-» Mines are so important, it means you can rest all day and when you get back, you already have some resources and this is a 7x economy universe!

-» "Solar Plants" are very important, they can be expensive, but at least if you get attacked they will not get destroyed.

-» Every player should have at least 65 % of his total points in buildings, that would be a powerful account on future.

[ Defense ]

-» They will make your planet more secure, since is more easy to attack some planet that have no defense than a planet with some good defense.

-» This ratio isn't bad at all: "Rockets" ( 1250 ), "Light Lasers" ( 1000 ), "Gauss Cannon" ( 40 ), "Plasma Turrent" ( 5 ).

-» "Anti-Ballistic Missiles" are important, since they will make sure that your defense will not disappear in one second, the more you have, the better.

-» Every player should have at least 5 % of his total points in defense, not need more if you fleetsave your fleet and resources.

[ Fleet ]

-» "Large Cargo" is the best ship to transport resources, but the more resources or fleet you have, the more you need to divide the "fleetsave", since others players will try to destroy it.

-» "Fleetsave" are so important, even for small time, but when you go fleetsave, keep in mind that you should use "deploy" missions, but if you don't have a moon, try to use big "fleetsave" times, like this, if i know that i will be away 8h, the duration of the fleetsave should, at least, 10h, it sounds a little crazy, but sometimes some stuff show up in real life and in that way you don't need to bother to going run at home or check your mobile while your are talking to that cool woman that you meet at work.

-» Every player should have at least 15 % of his total points in ships, that is enough for attack some inatives and fleetsave the resources.

[ Miscellaneous ]

-» You should have least 2 moons, as soon you have 100 000 points, you should start now trade moonshoots with others players, since it is the best way to hide your fleet.

-» All planets should have at least 220 fields, this is 7x economy, soon or later, planets with 180 fields will be too small and terraformer will be on future very expensive.

-» Play with fairplay and by the rules, not only you will not be banned, but also you will have the respect from the all the players that play on the same universe.

-» And for last, play the game with passion, not obsession... the more you enjoy the game, the more fun you will have playing it.

Have fun and fairplay! :beer:

Best regards,
    Intel Clips.

• There are certainly some things a lot of people might say do different from this set of tactics.

However, I think for a beginning or less experienced player this is a fantastic set of goals to make a balanced account that can evolve into a specialty account later (miner, fleeter) when the player can determine what style they like the best.

And in the end, I think that's the important thing: doing the style you like most.

nice job @Intel Clips :thumbup:

ESeB8X4.png

• Some minimal additions:

The largest planets are at position 8, and get smaller as you get closer to the edge of the system. Here in Uriel at position 8 the avarage planet fields is 234, and the max is 292.

"Play with fairplay and by the rules" - this can be found at the bottom of the page ingame and there is a clarification thread on the boards. Read both, some of the rules are not obvious if you've never read them before.

• nothing wrong with sharing advise from your play style. thanks for taking your time to write it out. not many players get this engaged. cheers

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Fleetsaving wastes deut, don't bother.
    One must build Alliance Depots to level 15 on all planets in order to unlock the Teleport to Different Uni wormhole instead of ragequitting.
    One must also research to Laser Tech 20 to unlock the Ultimate DeadParrot Bomber Upsize Combo Deal, this enables you to waste 10k deathstars in one round with just one of these bad boys.

I could go on but I can't give away all my secrets.

• so organized... I do like the even numbers as they look pretty but not too much of OCD due to laziness
    it's like you love what other ppl make the rooms tidy and neaty but you never do the same in your own place.

I want to add something to it.

*get a good ties with fleeters, supply them duet constantly and watch them fight each other w/ popcorn and pop on your couch.
    this is how you win the war w/o shedding your own blood.

ps/ nice guide for newbies

ogame-sig.png

• Fleetsaving wastes deut, don't bother.
    One must build Alliance Depots to level 15 on all planets in order to unlock the Teleport to Different Uni wormhole instead of ragequitting.
    One must also research to Laser Tech 20 to unlock the Ultimate DeadParrot Bomber Upsize Combo Deal, this enables you to waste 10k deathstars in one round with just one of these bad boys.

I could go on but I can't give away all my secrets.

damnit zen... your selling my mojo

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Hi, I do appreciate the effort you put in preparing this guide, however I'd love to point out a few details from my point of view as european servers player with nearly 14 years of experience :)

Hope you're okay with it mate, just trying to give you all a piece of my experience.
    Have a good one ;)