TOP-02 [TOT: 1.903.571.000] Malicious [STRYKE] & goxxy [AMISH] & Shadyj09 [STRYKE] & Kore [STRYKE] vs. Mao [N_U] (A: 250.241.000, D: 1.653.330.000)

• Like I've said a few times. We wait and we hunt, for meaningful hits.

Hunt what? You make me laugh, no one of you spys me, how did you know i fs`ed right there? ^^

This was honestly a really really fun hit

I bet it was, you and me knows from who you got a preciouss info.

Second... you should tell the story. Its your hit... and we all wait to see that story.

He hasent one, not for public.

appears to be a md pop n lock. unless mao fs to or from a planet alone. someone will clear it up.

@deadparrot yep, was MD after reset.

From this time i will congratz attackers only for a reason, especilally orange one @Malicious from his intel info. Who want to understand what i say, will do.
    Me - over, im done.

• Hunt what? You make me laugh, no one of you spys me, how did you know i fs`ed right there? ^^

I bet it was, you and me knows from who you got a preciouss info.

Hm what?? you think we cheat or something? Thats non sense man. And we also didnt have any "precious" intel from anybody. I hope Kore will write here how it was , when he dont I will do it.

Edited once, last by Kuchy ().

• @Mao I'm sad to see that your being such a poor sport about this, and even more sad at what you seem to be suggesting. Although I'm not surprised. The group you run with clearly have their own opinions. You talk about intel leaks, when that is exactly what you seem to be benefiting from, not the first time that N_U was givin VERY specific details of our strategy... Ironic really..

I hope no one locks your post, so that you can go back and add the whole story. Like the part where I lost 25 rips attacking the wrong moon last night, before Kore popped the right one. I'll be happy to share with the public that [STRYKE] was, and still is, prepared to pop every single moon that N_U has. Thats really been our plan the whole time, not to waste our time with sat smashes, but to build up rips, like we did, and then crush the opposition, like we did, and will continue to do.

I'm sorry that there is so little teamwork and trust within N_U, that your first thought is that you have some kind of spy. Kore and I both watched you, and picked the 2 moons we thought you were most likely using, Kore won that bet. I'm sorry that this story isn't as dramatic as the tales you, and others are cooking up about STRYKE, but its just that simple.

Moon attack 08.07.2018 20:49:11
    Your fleet from

Demeter [1:324:8] has arrived on the moon of the planet on M2 [1:332:5]. Your deathstar aims its alternating graviton shock cannon at the satellite. Light quakes shake the surface of the moon. But something is wrong. The graviton cannon causes the deathstar to vibrate. There is feedback. The deathstar ruptures into millions of pieces. The resulting shock waves destroy your entire fleet.

Moon destruction chance: 19.6 % DS destruction chance: 46 %

XOs7XMZ.png

• Oh this hit went through? Good. Glad my drunk arse could get in on it.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• @Malicious dont bother you dude, i know enough to make afirmations and im 100% for what i say.
    Good sports? Go away! You want me clapping for you? Ok, get `em...

Was a true pleasure to play for the first time on .us community, were 7th months when i did all my best to play a good game, and big thanks for all my friend which i meet here or they join my alliance when i call them. Cya, and maybe we`ll meet again on the new universe.

Good luck everyone! :beer:

• @Silverwind but how carefully did you read the details of the CR? I wrote it just for you my friend!

@Mao well, if its farewell, so be it. It was actually a lot of fun to fly with/around you the last month or so. Your part in this war has certainly kept things interesting. If you are serious about quitting, I would encourage you to look to hand off that account or leave it (i) for the growth of others in the uni, especially since you don't have defense/fleet to lose at this point.

Hopefully the lobby gets fixed soon (trade wise). Take care, good luck in your other uni's and fly safe wherever you are!

XOs7XMZ.png

• Not everyone has what it takes to lose everything you have, more than once, and keep on chugging along. Trust me, I'm like an expert at this.

#1 Military lost since like, the dawn of time

XOs7XMZ.png

• mal you need to update your cr to reflect the df collected before it will be moved to top 10 area. we ask everyone to post a correct cr as i suggested hours ago. if its not correct it wont be excepted as a top 10. and no im not singling you out, poking fun at you, or being bias. #rules

the cold hard parrot truth..

• @deadparrot Thanks! I'll get it updated before I ask for it to be moved. Got a few diff things going on and there were alot of moving parts, so its taking a bit.

XOs7XMZ.png

• Did I flash back to high school with all this drama? It's a damn good hit. Massive for this uni, Yuge some might say. Now Mayo thinks we have insider info? The ToT is or isn't relevant? I still can't tell. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THE FREAKING BOMBERS BROUGHT THE FREEDOM!!!

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Did I flash back to high school with all this drama? It's a damn good hit. Massive for this uni, Yuge some might say. Now Mayo thinks we have insider info? The ToT is or isn't relevant? I still can't tell. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THE FREAKING BOMBERS BROUGHT THE FREEDOM!!!

Who said something about inside info? mao said just "info" :)
    Please enjoy that hit cuz you participate and that it...
    What you see here, the hit... here you see only the effect.
    Let other stuff for those who knows the reason and the cause...
    I knows how it's sound but you dont know all and is no need to know... so forget it.

What we do in life... echoes in eternity!

• N_U always has something to say, can't just let the facts be what they are. We popped moons and got a fleet as promised.

No need to fill a thread with vague comments and phrases about mysterious info or need to know. Its all right there, if you wanna make up some new part of the story to make it easier to swallow, I guess thats fine. I'm with Shady, and in the wise words of our boy Kuchy.

[4:23 AM] Kuchy: you are celebrating big hit , I am celebrating that I am finaly nr.1
    [4:23 AM] Kuchy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

XOs7XMZ.png

• I missed any clever story about this, so I decided to write it in @Nevers style.

At the end, I changed slightly that @Mao would not leave as I am hopeful he will continue the most exciting war we've had in a while.

No disrespect to Styke team, I think I made you look good here also!

Homage to both sides, sometimes a little petty, it has been so fun to follow.

“ And at the couch mighty warrior Mao sat, his feet propped high. Then, a loud thunder did sound, and the ground shook, his evening drink knocked off the table.
    What could this be?
    His communications device began to ring. It was his admiral, something about the moon above….gone?
    Rushed to the window, and peer into the sky…Mao saw the sky streaked with angry chucks of falling rock, the space in the sky where the moon and it’s base should be…empty….
    The air raid sirens now . . . what is happening? He screams it with anger to his officer…
    His fleet, might, proud, it flees from the place where once there was the moon. But to where? Unfueled and caught off guard, the fleet is landing now upon the planet.
    In the sky a larger ship pushes through the sky….a death star, the grim reaper of his planet’s moon….and behind it, many other ships of a different configuration besides his home world’s design….the death star stops, hold position as the swarm comes in for the kill...hundreds...thousands?
    The body guard now, at his side, “shall I ready your escape ship?”
    A sinking feeling . . . how did they know he was here? There must have been a spy….
    “Yes, I will watch from here a moment, let me know when all is ready.”
    The unthinkable is upon Mao, the plans for his empire begin to crumble as the first of the enemy ships lace steadfast toward them.
    The big, fat bombers, decorated with the enemy sigil upon their noses. . .
    His fleet, unfueled and landing, all caught off guard. Many men were sleeping and not vigilant this day…including, he supposes Mao himself….
    The bomber bays open, and their deadly payloads disgorged with venom.
    The defensive net gets off some shots, but the bombers make the ground quake in terror, and now the other ships come in just behind, strafing the landing fields…the city…the defenses in the foot hills….even the great hall where others of the alliance once met and laughed at this foe’s Ego….
    “your ship sir?”
    Mao hears glass breaking, metal bending, and the very rock crumbling.
    He miscalculated this arrogant emperor and his allies. …
    He will return….it is far from over, but there will have to be rebuilding once it is over.
    Bitterness as he looks out the window of his escape ship, seeing the sleek bombers of his enemy showing no mercy….
    No….this is not the last."

Again, fantastic hit, and war...very inspiring both teams!

ESeB8X4.png

• I love it, couldn't have done it better myself. I sure hope reality finds its way aligned to your ending.

If not, perhaps a new beginning? *looks to other alliances in Oberon*

Cheers to this war and many more!

XOs7XMZ.png

• @Silverwind I think the story sounds accurate

But there might be more than what the above can encapsulate

The planning that must have been done for this fight…

It must have been extensive, it could have taken all night?

A proper CR needs to have rhythm and to rime

I myself forget to provide that from time to time

But I decided to pop in due to a lack of story

If I’m spoiling all the fun, I’m very sorry

But the war between N_U and STRYKE is not necessarily done

There might be many hits, yet to come

So let’s all relax, be civil and enjoy the show

Don’t take it too hard, even if it’s a big blow

But we also need to take a chill pill

Even if tempers are high, the rules are here still

So let’s all grab a beer, relax, and take a sip

That way we can enjoy the war, and we won’t have to snip

Awesome smash guys, gratz on the spoils and GL IRL Mao

Kind regards,

Rick

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

• Wow very nice story @Silverwind you could start professional career with that skills ;-) @Rick Sanchez also pretty nice work dude ;-) I am now nr.1 but dont feel like that , I was always looking at @Mao and saying to myself "I must push harder to catch him". So common @Mao take some rest and come back, you are still nr.2 with strongest economy, now your alliance needs you even more.

I still dont know anything about "secret info or intel"

Also very nice fleets guys , @Kore I must catch you one time in military rank. @Malicious I think I definitely give up to catch you in lost military rank :-P