TOP-08 [TOT: 217.569.000] The Profit [RIP] & Hunter [RIP] vs. ShadowKnight [Skie] (A: 58.453.000, D: 159.116.000)

• Okay so I've been tracking Shadow for a while now. I gave him his moon in G6 about a month or so ago for about 9 M in res, this was back when 9 M was a respectable amount. Since then he's been building up fleet steadily and has been doing a good job of evading me. My first attempt was after getting his fleetsave times down, but I was a few minutes late and my window wasn't big enough for xgal so I had to make him my neighbor in order for things to work out. Second attempt was on a lanx time back, but it seems I was too close for my own good and he lagged into safety just barely. (I think the lobby was a great improvement to the game, things haven't been weird at all since it came online >.>) So now we have today. I probed, saw it sitting with 0 activity and sent, shortly after my launch I saw some activity and waited. Probed again and slowed ever so slightly waiting for timers and sure enough everything started counting down as it should. I was still a little weary so I slowed and checked for Khell. No Khell so all good. With my other hits from yesterday and today I wasn't built back up enough to take him alone and Hunter was a little late to the party so he could only offer rec support. So he probed in to help me get the winnings and sent a follow up to ensure we made RIP proud and wiped out those 3 pesky Battle Cruisers along with his 11 M in res. ShadowKnight I want to give you props for being an honorable opponent and not scooping what you could from the DF. GLOTR to both of us since this was a monster of a hit to myself as well, but here goes the NN1 Solo, but since I needed recs it's the NN2 ACS ;) fireworks for my favorite mod.

On 04-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker The Profit [RIP]

Light Fighter 18.010
    Heavy Fighter 19
    Cruiser 2.094
    Battleship 600
    Battlecruiser 710

Attacker Hunter [RIP]

Espionage Probe 1

Defender ShadowKnight [Skie]

Large Cargo 1.528
    Light Fighter 9.100
    Cruiser 1.206
    Recycler 377
    Destroyer 10
    Battlecruiser 725

After the battle ...

Attacker The Profit [RIP]

Light Fighter 5.863 ( -12.147 )
    Heavy Fighter 8 ( -11 )
    Cruiser 1.768 ( -326 )
    Battleship 595 ( -5 )
    Battlecruiser 710 ( -0 )

Attacker Hunter [RIP]

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender ShadowKnight [Skie]

Large Cargo 0 ( -1.528 )
    Light Fighter 0 ( -9.100 )
    Cruiser 0 ( -1.206 )
    Recycler 0 ( -377 )
    Destroyer 0 ( -10 )
    Battlecruiser 3 ( -722 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 58.453.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 159.116.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 103.896.000 metal and 58.320.800 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 60.644.000
    Crystal: 43.771.800
    Deuterium: -652.000
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 103.763.800 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -86.618.000
    Crystal: -58.352.000
    Deuterium: -14.146.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 159.116.000 units.