[STRYKE] vs. [N_U]

• Challenge accepted.

LE: Im sorry but the hit posted in CR thread here is not valid, cuz is done in 10 hrs after war was declarated:

Diplomacy Rules

This war starts on declaration and the bashing rule is lifted 12 hours later.

Could be verified by anyone, here is the API-key: cr-us-141-622072772b3c966fa61b531aa3ed17bab7737a8e

Edited once, last by Mao ().

• @Mao if you read the rules more closely, and in their entirety, or atleast the two lines before your cherry picked quote

This type of war will be valid even without the acknowledgment or agreement of the opponent(s)
    This war starts on declaration and the bashing rule is lifted 12 hours later.

Thus, you are incorrect. The war was in effect the second I posted it, 10 hour prior to my hit. It doesn't matter when or if you acknowledged it due to it being a standard war. If it was a different type, the rules change slightly.

@Andvari300 Do let me know if I jack anything up as far as format or anything, I'm a little new to posting Wars.

XOs7XMZ.png

• Mao, you posted it yourself. The rules state that the war will start immediately. You guys are free to hit each other and post them immediately after the war is declared. You guys are just not allowed to bash until 12 hours passed. The rules are cut and dry here and have been this way for about 10 years now since I started here.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Board Admin/ GO - Ogame.us
    SMOD - Ogame.se

• @Mao in the CR thread, please add the TOT to the CR you post. If you hit 'MORE OPTIONS' it will give you a subject box just like in the CR section. That will make it alot easier for me to run the totals accurately for whats posted.

Also, It might be a little less spammy if we use links or spoilers for the CR details.

XOs7XMZ.png

• actually mao is posting his war cr correct. You in fact are not posting correctly @Malicious and making it so everyone has to click on links to see the cr. Please avoid spoilers in the cr section and just post the cr the way everyone has done in the past

Thank you,
    Mod team

bugg2.jpg

• Answer to war declaration STRIKE vs N_U

In the Council Chamber on the Hidden Planet, The Noobs Council was meet. Some concern is on noobs faces and in the air floating the whispers of this brave mans presents.

Nevers rising his hand:
    - Silent please, gentlemans! You all probably asking what is the reason for this reunion… Why are we all here? The STRiKE alliance declare us war!
    - STRIKE? Bad, the mighty hero from the Giants Planet get up from his throne. Rumors and opinions I hearing from some time and now finally…
    Mao kicked with his fist in the table
    - Now finally STRIKE do it. And all is for the Malicious ego! He want this war cause his boring. He want this war cause is nothing else to do here… I take a moon destruction from STRIKE, I loose my fleet and I say nothing. Good job! But this standard war will bring much pain to all players from this universe…
    - The war begin some time ago. Players from us and from them come and go in v-mode. Was some nice hits until now from us and from them. No one likes sats and defense bash but this is the war. We all loose def and sats in this war and STRIKE same… but we will never give up. And Evanghelion, the fleets hunter, look at Beitzy who approve his word with his head.
    - You are right. Overkill step ahead. Only cause Malicious want this is not so important Always will be a cruel an egocentric man who will start the war. We are in war now… so let prepare all.
    Nevers look in all chamber, look at all noobs. All watching him, all waiting calm... dares man, braves man.
    - Dear friends. We are all noobs, but we are not stupid. We are not the best but we can try! We are not the greatest but we will fight! We are not the "PRO", we are The Noobs, we are United and we are best friends! WE ARE NOT AFRAID! The future will show us all who is the best, who is the right and who is the winner... I’m the alliance leader… but here is no leaders. Here is not slaves. We are all the same, we are all for one and one for all. And like one of ancesters said, remember: what we do in life… echoes in eternity!

All noobs go out now and speak some with each other. Markus, Aerius and FLYINGKIWI talking something about deuterium ratio… Oden and Sleepyhead just planned a trap for STRIKE fighters.
    The last who took off from the Hidden Planet was Nevers and Mao. Behind them see faraway the golden nebula and the black hol… the long path to the Hidden Planet…

What we do in life... echoes in eternity!

Edited once, last by Nevers ().

• I always enjoy these colorful stories from Nevers. Certainly English is not the first language, but for him, the imagination is defiantly first in his soul!

I also like to attitude that they meet this threat head on, ready to take on the challenge! Good sports in this war, even if it is a matter of boredom or egos, at least there is respect and color of heart here.

It will be hard to decide who I wish to win, but perhaps the struggle for both sides in the victory here.

Good luck to both sides!

ESeB8X4.png

• I really do love wars keep up the nice hits.

Now to the mod side we the mod team have fixed the cr section only thread. You are to only post the cr. No story or pictures in it.

bugg2.jpg

• @BUGG I was going back through the rules and caught this. You said I was posting incorrectly... however it looks like the rules specifically say that its ok. It also says that the CR thread must 'follow the CR Report rules'. I'm not really trying to argue, but just pointing out that the rules as written, suggest that players aren't incorrect by linking or adding ToT?

• Further Guidelines
    • Only members of the warring alliances may post in a "CRs only" thread. Headhunts are the only exception.
    • Wars that are closed due to inactivity will have to wait 30 days to start a new one.
    • Please note that wars can NOT consist of Headhunt hits only. It must include at least 51% fleet from the declaring alliances as well, otherwise the war hit will be invalidated.
    • Ninja's do not need 51% of fleet from warring alliances as long as the attacker and defender, not acs defender are both from warring alliances.
    • Espionage attacks and attacks where there is no resource captured and neither attacker nor defender suffered any losses are not valid and will be warned as spam.
    • IPM (interplanetary missile) attacks are allowed in CRs only threads (unless ruled out in a "Limited Duration" war conditions).
    • Links to combat reports are allowed, but not encouraged.

XOs7XMZ.png

Edited once, last by Malicious ().

• The incorrect format was in the spoiler, not posting links was a request.
    You did not receive a warning for any of this, we merely just asked you to follow along the "norm"
    We are all short staffed and we just ask for you to help us out by posting the way it normally gets posted for better flow.

The rules will be changed btw to reflect we will no longer accept Links to hits.

Board Admin/ GO - Ogame.us
    SMOD - Ogame.se

• well lets be fair here. most wars are very one sided which makes it really a mute point on how things get posted or what have you. so an active war like this, especially since your keeping score, should be as cleanly posted as possible. in your original post you suggested in order cut down on spam you suggested links. in the cr war thread posting a hit is not considered spam at all. its easier viewing and allows for a much easier viewing oppurtunity.

your war has brought up some areas that need to be cleaned up a bit and then communicated to everyone so we can all be on the same page. no need to split hairs, we will get there as this idea of ogame will always be a work in progress.

the cold hard parrot truth..