Armageddon, but better.

• It's not really all about me, it's about war. But... this not a war declaration, so hear me up.

We need another war, large scale. Between big players and big alliances. We need activity. We need something to do.
    This universe is dead and dying, nothing to do but raid and pray on lower ranking players that quit within the first week of joining the community.
    Creating new universes like bored gods with nothing else to do will not solve this problem. More space, less players, less interaction. The liquid that once was, is now a near vacuum.
    Bring chaos back, start the second coming, make the universe come to a halt economically by crashing a top 10 player's fleet. No fleets- no transport- no raids- no trades- slowed growth.
    Do something. No more NAPs!
    NAP's not only mean "Non-Aggression Pact", it means "No Active Players". What's the point of playing a war game if everyone is buddy -buddy?
    Like come on, our Borg emojis and cookies memes are dying out. This has to stop, sooner or later.
    So what do you say, want to let this game die this gruesomely slow death that we've all been watching for years now,
    or do you want to tear holes in the fabric of Ogame space-time and bring us down to the realm of Hades...

And cause Armageddon?

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

Edited once, last by Xepedosthens ().

• Judging from ACS hits it would seem the top guys from different alliances are working together. Might as well be once big alliance officially then. I agree though, would like to see more movement.

@KeVLaR do you play in this uni? I just really started this week.

• just now saw this, and being a top 5 fleeter in peg i can say i don't think the no nap thing will happen anytime soon since all the top 3 alliances have triple nap and have worked with each other, so yeah another words one mass alliance. buddy buddy!, FYI Ace is my deut daddy.

• The tri-alliance is why i left.

Hopefully all the other players will too, and just the the top fleeters there.....then we will see what happens, besides looking at how big your fleet is. LOL

"nobody cares"

• Even if there is a NAP going on... people can still thrive and adapt to the way of the UNI...

I mean... i got here when the NAP was in place allready, I guess it doesnt bother me because im part of it, but ofc it takes away some fun to the game if you are a fleeter... I appreciate it because i dont have much time as I used to before... so I can take less care of the game...

You can thrive by farming, and mining, trading deut... building fleet and not bothering the top fleets until u have enough to make some damage... i mean I speak from my part... i wouldnt go all crazy trying to catch someone who hasnt done harm to me.. As in destroying all moons.... maybe 1 or 2 moons TOPS :P....

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

• People forgetting that we killed our way to the top. After merge I was the only one playing, rest were vmoded, Bushido owned the uni. Bushido died and you have dead uni owned by few players like every other uni.
    Even I wanted to kill or perma vmode Bushido's leftovers, some of them joined tri-alliance.

• People forgetting that we killed our way to the top. After merge I was the only one playing, rest were vmoded, Bushido owned the uni. Bushido died and you have dead uni owned by few players like every other uni.
    Even I wanted to kill or perma vmode Bushido's leftovers, some of them joined tri-alliance.

noobs like should not be allowed on the boards...

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

• So going back and re-reading the thread starter (basically is at boot camp and not playing according to SWK) , but he wants all the top players to suddenly turn on each other and blow each other up because he thinks things are boring. Sounds like he has nothing to add to the chaos he wants to see other than his own amusement. Yeah, let's all get a crew right on that. :pillepalle:

ESeB8X4.png

• Guess who's back, back again. ME! :D
    I may just come back ingame to make this happen.

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)