lol noob, where is df
Was this the blind lanx, recalled deployment?
It would be super easy for me
Deut consumption: 0.5/50%
Probe Storage: No
Def to DF: No
attacker noob as usual lol
you cant vote then, probably because you were too long in vmode
you open a thread and didnt post a pic lol
Why would V mode mean anything, if i have probes then I want to be active at least 18 hrs a day so i can farm and and have mines production...any kind of V mode is a loss for me. There isn't even a single player that forgot to make fs and got destroyed. Peg needs change, it can be probes + fleet speed or merge...but what if merge gets you 4x eco and 1x fleet? Or any other lower options like 30%df, didf, PROBES that you don't like -.-......
Probes don't effect your game and fleet speed does,but for me it both effect...if you see lack of resources in inactive players, see who is behind that with probes and get rid of him...it's not easy to come back when you loose all fleet...so you profit anyway...and top 100 won't even bother to farm with probes because that job is too complicated for them...maybe Que will probe but it's just because he gets 20 auctions per day
isnt real peg problem that all big accounts were forced from 3x and 4x speeds to 2x?
probe storage wont pass for sure lol
yeah, when is the deadline?
No... thats planning for the future. Its highly likley what there will be merges in the future and ignoring them wont help.
ECO is what is increasing the gap dude, not fleetspeed. Raising the df% would increase it directly.
Biggest accounts outside of Peg are at Jap, Merkur and Kallisto, 4x, 6x and 3x. All of them faster than Peg so 2x is pretty unattractive for all of them.
So you can call it planning for future too.
Peg going to 4x seems cool now, yet when the next merger comes up, Uni1 will get the bulk of people, Just like Peg got the bulk last round mainly because of your 7x eco and 2x speeds... Those are pretty good stats to have.
Peg wasnt part of last merge, and we got eco boost after that merge. It was 4x2x before. Barym and Io were forced to merge to Peg because they had option to choose uni 1 or Peg.
If you think something dramatically would change with 4x speed, you are wrong. Things will stay the same 99%, lazy players will stay lazy, active players gonna hunt the same (if there are any active players lol).
1. Was that a taunt or what are you getting at?
Total farm output per 24 hrs = unchanged
Total people farming = increased slightly
Therefore, total farm yield per person = decreased slightly
Yes, you'll be able to hit more farms in a sitting so will everyone else.
Imagine if the Middle East produced 1 million barrels of oil a day. Suddenly the US has a new technology that allows its cargo ships to move twice as fast. It's still going to be able to collect only 1 million barrels a day. No matter how many waves of ships it sends. Later, China also "discovers" that same technology and decides it wants some oil too (it didn't want it before because it took too long to send ships), so now the US has to share
Does that make sense?
3. If the military advantage is skewed so bad, why make it worse?
And no, probably won't be able to catch up, but at this point, I can and do still make use of my fleet to grow my account. If the speed increase passes, I don't think I'd be able to fleetsave with my schedule so I might have to scrap.
No, it doesnt make sense. It would make sense if you were raiding all inactives in uni, daily.
1. It will take less effort for you to crash someone, for the reasons I stated above. And you are right, you can crash anyone you want at any time..... so why make it easier? That makes no sense.
2. Merge out of Peg, not in
3. Okay, the 4x speed will not help you catch up, why are you thinking that? Only higher eco speed and, to a lesser extent, DF% and fuel usage, make a server grow more quickly. A farm that outputs 5kk res a day will still only output 5kk res a day no matter how fast your farming fleets fly. You will get a boost from crashing some more fleets but that will be offset by the higher competition for farms and those who are forced to quit because of the higher speed. Someone else pointed it out already, the speed simply doesn't work with people's RL schedules. Instead of quitting altogether, I'm guessing most with scrap their fleets and become a miner (which is likely what I would do).
So, in the end, you will be left with fewer good fleet targets, more miners, more competition for farms (which means lower farming income). All of which adds up to SLOWER account growth. When I said it benefits top fleeters, I only meant that it would give even more military advantage over others.
I am not sure where are all your hits and points if you are that smart.
With 4x you will be able to raid more people daily, no? Smart boy.
Not like you will ever catch up, so military advantage doesnt even matter anymore.
So as the spokesperson for my alliance:
1) Most of us selected a 2x fleet speed uni when we first signed up, so we want it to stay the same. It matches our RL schedules and is what we selected. And I'm FULLY AWARE that most from other alliances came from higher speed servers themselves and were forced to a lower speed. That sucks that GF did that to you/us and we were all affected by it. But we need to look at what would be best moving forward.
2) The fleet speed increase will benefit the top fleeters (ie, not us), creating even less competition than before. With less competition, the server will die even faster. How is this up for debate? If you shift the advantage to top players, it makes it more difficult for new players to join or to challenge the status quo.
3) "raiding will be better" "you'll be fine if you just fleetsave" are misleading arguments:
a) Raiding will be quicker, but the competition for farms will increase because the time cost to farm will be reduced. That will increase how often people farm but it will also increase the amount of players that farm. Given that we aren't a majority of the server's players, we will end up with a smaller piece of the pie.
b) Fleetsaves will be shorter which means we'll have to fleetsave more often... that means more opportunity to miss fleetsaves and tighter windows in which we'll need to catch our fleets. The windows are additionally tighter because fleetcrashers can move faster. And MD's/Rip bashes are going to move much faster too, severely reducing the safety of moon-moon deployments. And before you blame our alliance for falling behind in fleet capacity and being bested at the game, note that we merged in at a disadvantage from the start. If I remember right, our TOP ranked player (miner, ranked #2 overall in Kass), didn't crack the top 50. I know I was below 100 and I was the top fleeter of my alliance (coming from being #5 in kass).
The only change that can satisfy everyone would be to allow us to merge elsewhere. Allow us to pick the speed we want to play at......... the most basic aspect of the game that everyone is allowed to choose for themselves. The problem is that there are no options for where to go, but I can think of some creative ideas for fixing that too.
I doubt that we can maintain a civil discussion, but... here's to hoping.
I call it all BS.
If someone from 3 ally want to crash you, he will do it same at 2x or 4x.
For future .us merges, 2x fleet is very unattractive, nobody will come to Peg.
One day we will get international merge, Quantum.org for sure, and that uni is 7x5x. With 4x fleet speed we might catch up with them. 2x make it way harder.