Twisted Fates [FATE] vs Flame of the Galaxy [FoG]

• The Flame of the Galaxy has been growing too bright. Sparks have erupted into fires that have hit too many members of the Twisted Fate. We have decided that it is time to put out this Flame once and for all.
    ~~~~

~~~~
    This will be a standard war, lasting until one of the alliances disbands or there's no CRs for 7 days.

Twisted Fates - Deimos Uni

• Good luck to both sides. As this is a standard war, it began upon declaration, but the bashing rule does not lift until 12 hours after declaration. It would be courteous of you to inform your GOs (via a ticket) of the war declaration, just to avoid issues with bashing if they don't see this right away. It would also be helpful to me if everyone involved would take a moment to review the war rules: War Rules

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Good luck to both sides. As this is a standard war, it began upon declaration, but the bashing rule does not lift until 12 hours after declaration. It would be courteous of you to inform your GOs (via a ticket) of the war declaration, just to avoid issues with bashing if they don't see this right away. It would also be helpful to me if everyone involved would take a moment to review the war rules: War Rules

Thanks! I have sent a ticket their way and shared the rules within the alliance

• GL with the war! Let's see how long this will last :D

ChYPMxx.png

I don't really play OGame anymore tbh

Whatever the game, you must have a mind for strategy. This will allow you to increase your odds of winning. However, the exciting part about gambling is that there is a power which can overwhelm any strategy. That power is... luck.

- Celestia Ludenberg

• Good Luck to both Sides.

This GO is aware now and watch the time stamp to avoid any bashing issues.

All other Rules still apply.

2qu44fm.jpg

Special Thanks to Atina for the Sig and Avatar

There are times it DOESN'T matter about profit and winning

Just smashing and breaking stuff is all that counts

That's The Game

• My first CR has incorrect total damage recieved on it because I didn't see tankofnova's CRs

Here's the correct ones so far

Total damage recieved:
    FATE: 36.000
    FoG: 448.000

• Good luck to all.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" ~Rudyard Kipling

• I, The Impyrion of the FoG, hereby acknowledge this declaration of war on behalf of the FoG. Though I happen to feel we are the ones who have been encroached upon, I am more than willing to acknowledge such a war is inevitable. May the better of the two alliances rise to the surface as that which is recognized to be so. Thank you for the warning; expect what is sure to be a brutal war in return.

My greatest regards,
    -The Impyrion

• expect what is sure to be a brutal war in return.

My greatest regards,
    -The Impyrion

I will be expecting to see your guys attacks in the CR thread too

• This is our first war, and from what I have read, I must post at least one CR every 7 days. I believe this is the way intended.

The CRs are supposed to go to the CRs only thread

• I tired totaling war damages but my attention span is too short. It looks as though the FoG as inflicted more damages though. I noticed some odd defences being bashed in there. It made me think imps may have been involved. IMPS are considered war damage for those of you who don't know. Learn for my mistakes and visit PAYUS Vs. OVS war thread/CR

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" ~Rudyard Kipling

• How do you guys know who is winning if your not posting the damage after each hit in the cr thread? Is that not something you do in a standard war?

"No human can beat a computer" :borg:

terminator_10.jpg

Retired in Merkur - Miner- top 70
    Basic 20%'s = 5, Advanced 20% = none, Super advanced 20% = none

Retired in Japetus - Miner top 60
    Basic 20%= 17 (Solo:16 / ACS:1)
    Advanced 20%= None
    Super advanced 20%=None

Retired from Eridanus (top 50)

Retired from Virgo in top (50)

Retired from Aquarius

Retired from Ursa