New Universe Eridanus - June 23rd Discussion

• Well I spent $50 and he is way ahead of me, so he must have spent $50 or more.

Then you may want to re evaluate your gameplay friend. feel free to message me Ingame if you have any questions on the game. If you spent 50 bucks you should be top three haha. Like DP said. It's been a very light DM uni so far.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• Yea maybe we can help you. Feel free to msg me in game as well, ill gladly help. If your dropping $50 on dm on not above me then you need to seek some advise because im barely trying to progress. Its easy to blow through dm and not get good returns.

Coming on here making fun of someone using DM and then admitting your doing the same is a little silly brother. :popcorn:

the cold hard parrot truth..

• :popcorn: tasty trolls. See you in game then. I will wait for my death. Until then lets try to stay productive and somewhat on topic here. :rulez:

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Wow what a tard. If you spent 50 in a brand new uni and your not out in front your not good. You should have cargos and light fighters by now even if it wasnt a speed uni. That means that on top of your wasted cash you should be cashing in on all of that unprotected rez.....TARD.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" ~Rudyard Kipling

• The Eridanus forum section is now open. :beer:

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• What's up with someone probing you but you can't see who sent the probe? Is that part of the update or like a glitch? I read up and see that if you click the attack icon you can get the senders coordinates. But is it supposed to be like that?

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• I'm a old player from Ogame, I believe during the time that the only good use for DM was the officers and Merchant. Now you can get a moon, extra Fields, Move your planet and a lot more. What never change is the ones that spend DM/$$$ to be number #1, call others Noobs just because don't fit their own game play, But forgetting that after the Honeymoon phase pass away is when the real game start. This uni can go for years so why rush when you can take your time in a marathon?

RL take priority over any game, So my time in that Uni 1 was short lived due to RL stuff, but now I do have a lot of time on my hands and definitive need to brush up about this game. So i'm looking for a alliance that really like to teach a old noob.

Have fun and good hunting.

Hunting Cougars

using