DegO[2-1-1] & Camulos[2-1-1] & Nitro[Bushido] & DISASTER[2-1-1] & Slideshow18[ACADEMY] -vs- Troy[A T] ~(TD: 14,15 G)

• I haven't posted a hit in quite a while cause people are haters on my rip hits. Anyways, it's always nice to dust off the speed fleet to do some damage.

Troy has been a vmode warrior for the longest time and he has grown quite big considering he doesnt have almost any income from his mines. About a week ago, Disaster and I were talking and predicted this exact thing was going to happen.

Today, Slideshow PM'd me with a screenshot of troy's attack incoming to his moon. I quickly jumped my fleet and launched the recs, then I rallied the troops (called Cam) and 8 minutes later we were en route to crash Troy's fleet. I had to use my SCs as fodder because my LF were too slow to catch him in the return. However, they did the job just fine.

I PM'd him wishing him a fast rebuild but he said this is goodbye for him. Wish you a GLIRL. Unfortunately, for those that play vmode warrior it's too much work to rebuild.

All the guys in the chat were happy to see this go down and were all counting down to the big hit.

Rips crashed: Way more than you :biggrin2:

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig

• I can't believe someone finally got him, and I wasn't even there to fly on it. It was a great job and great teamwork to get this done in a short time. Congratulations! :beer:

Troy, I wish you all the best as you go back to real life. Good luck, man. :beer:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Well nothing much say glad to be part of it and help bring the heat to 2-1-1 members down some.

I would say troy has been one of the best vm hunters io has seen though, hope others learned from him while they could.

Thanks Disaster
    Uni1.us Retired Rank 65
    Io.us Active Rank 15
    Sirius.us Active Rank 8
    2 time S&D MDing chump 34 moons killed for lols.

• Just here to be the cheerleader! Way to fly DegO and Cam

Nice catch, good going on the time back and nice one on the fast move Slide. Best wishes IRL Troy :beer:

I make signatures

• wow...just wow. great work to all involved and enjoy the spoils :thumbup:

Troy, i know you dislike me and i don't agree with your playing methods in the slightest, but i earnestly wish you all the best in your real life endeavors :beer:

• gj on the timeback, fortunately everything was ready in case he launched on slideshow again.

Troy glirl you where one of the best if not the best hunter the server has seen :beer:

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig
    IO - retired top 10 military
    Quantum - Retired rank 9
    Wasat - Retired rank 7
    Yakini - Retired top 125
    Retired to the land of spam planet, still very much alive i the dreams of my targets *rocket2*

• Nice hit guys, Ivan I know just a few days ago you were talking about moving deut fleets to make something like this happen, very quick payoff lol :thumbsup: Troy you are a very good player, despite the fact that most players use vmode as a method to cover up bad play you used it as the only way to keep yourself safe with such a big fleet and few allies, kudos for making such a run playing against the best :thumbup: sad to see you go, take care in RL.

:bday: Thanks Disaster for the sig :bday:

Hofs: More than you
    Advanced: A Lot More than you
    Super Advanced: More than you, but especially more than Frat :beer:
    But not as many as the number of times SRI has been top 10'd
    :rofl:
    Rips Crashed: More than DegO :thumbsup:

• Very Nice!! about time you dusted off those ships Ivan lol Troy you had a good run , but you shouldnt quit now that you can actually stay out of [v] and rebuild. This should be a warning to all v warriors , including myself of course , although it is life that makes me play this way , with good timing and some skill this can happen to anyone. maybe if you had tried to make a few more friends instead of making the entire uni your enemy there could have been some defends in place and this post would have been even that more interesting . :beer::nothingtoadd:

IT'S NOT THE SNAKE BITE THAT KILLS YOU ....IT'S THE VeNoM...

badassery
    Engaging in seemingly impossible activities and achieving success in a manner that renders all onlookers completely awestruck.

• so IO is still alive :biggrin2: i see some people here still licking deg0 *went too far* :phatgrin:
    good to see some of old people still playing ogame :beer:

Warned for inappropriate language/context - Rake

• [align=center]

so IO is still alive :biggrin2: i see some people here still licking deg0 "a$$" :phatgrin:
    good to see some of old people still playing ogame :beer:

but seriously

pretty decent little hit...timebacks arent rocket science but I've messed up my fair share.

Kudos on the skills

You should never hit Yourself.
    You just might get hit back.

Thanks to DISASTER for the siggy!

• one thing that always got me was how did he build that fleet in vmode?
    i sorta stopped building anything because of the time it would take when involving vmode stops.

• Small hit....You can do better.... :biggrin:

Enjoy the spoils....GLIRL defender....

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

• Saw you guys planning this but was too busy on vacation to do something. Except think getting him was a long shot, but a shot!

GJ everyone

GLIRL

Sig brought to you by ma boi DISASTER. Keep it real.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

• While Troy and I were never buddies (although we did chat ingame here and there) I appreciated the fight he gave to the established players here...
    ...and all done with sportsmanship and drama of a good, competitive nature.
    We've lost a fine fighter to a finely executed hit.

Congrats, guys.
    And GL in other Unis/IRL, Troy.
    You'll be missed.