Posts by hardCor15t

That makes a lot of sense thanks Corey. So basically NamiUltedJapan is starting trouble and you guys left to avoid the shrapnel?

I don't know the timelines as to what they did. I joined the ally, next day saw Cam get hit so I left. I don't think Yourself or Baker wanted this BS, it wouldn't make any sense for 2-3 guys to poke a much larger bear.

I joined Yourself in that ally because Venom seemed to be dead. Little to no activity, Rebel had been gone for weeks without a clue as to his status. Yourself PMed me and said he was starting an ally with the active members from Venom so I headed over. Soon as I saw the hit on Cam I bounced for this very reason. I can't speak for the rest of them (save for Nami as its clear where he stands) but when I left, Yourself very insistently tried to persuade me that the intention was not to go after 211. I figured perception would take it this way and unfortunately it did.

Anyway, I don't know why Yourself disbanded as I left well before but figured I would give some truth to the situation beyond what has been perceived.

budd i agree with you...pappa is donkey...why you MDing poor little miners you frog licker??? i alredy told you lets go MD karma...damnet...or dado..you newer lisen..ccc...

nice profit you make congratz :rofl: sorry cant resist :phatgrin: :phatgrin:

defender you know what you need to du?!...bild missle silo to level 12 and bild ipm and nuke pappa :wink2:

That's a good idea Burke but I think I'll just keep trading my duet to Karma and Osiris , I'll be there to help recycle Pappa's fleet :borg::rocket:

This is not aimed at you Disaster, but I am not going to be extorted by a bunch of neckbeards that :censor: to their own faces.

We :censor: to each other's faces, not our own. Geez, we're not that bad.

P.S:

I believe it is posted some where in here that we have no issues with people taking a break to focus on astro.

Notice - Inappropriate Language - Plumagedlizard

Please don't forget how I addressed this issue in my first post: the miners will never catch up to the fleeters, they will never "win" or surpass anyone in economic growth, especially when the miners are liable to crashed at all times, even by the allies of their trading partners. Academy had a system, imperfect in its implementation, that offered the possibility of catching up, of winning through patience and perseverance.

I'm not a fleeter, I'm a miner. I'm ranked number 9 currently and I raid inactive's perhaps 3-4 hours a week. How does that factor into your logic?

Account details of hardCor15t uni s109
    generate the October 01 2014 by InfoCompte v3.11.15

.:: Empire's total points
    - Points in Mines: 38.227.283 ( 61.8 %)
    - Points in Other Structures: 4.968.150 ( 8 %)
    - Points in Defences: 1.772.087 ( 2.8 %)
    - Points in Technologies: 10.110.559 ( 16.3 %)
    - Points in Fleet: 6.681.728 ( 10.8 %)
    Total Points: 61.759.807 ( with 85.2% Indestructible Points)

.:: Empire's daily production
    Metal : 89.504.496
    Crystal : 22.836.864
    Deuterium : 18.493.056

You still aren't understanding my friend, fleeters crash fleeters. You don't get aggressively pursued unless you have a fat fleet flying around that you are careless with. If you are a miner with enough defenses to cover daily production and you fleet save you simply will not get crashed by one of these guys. I'm sure all of our fleeters have gone after your miners prior to this war and have popped all your moons in an attempt to score a nice cargo slap. Oh wait.... That probably never happened. Come on, use real examples not some made up doomsday scenario where we take a tariff from you every time you launch a cargo mission.

Fleets get lost for being too big or too careless. Miners aren't number 1 and they shouldn't be number 2 as all you gotta do is collect your res daily and deploy that FS. I know, I wasn't always in AK and guess what, I got crashed by AK long ago. Why? Because I left my fleet sitting for a couple hours unattended and they stole it from me, AS THEY SHOULD HAVE. Thats what happens to anyone who leaves any fleet sitting unattended.

By working out trade agreements with our fleeter's, you are all but guaranteeing yourself growth by becoming a defacto protectorate of AK. Yes, you will be subject to spy and flies but if you leave your fleet unattended, that's on you. Creating trade agreements then purposefully going after our trade partners undermines our entire effort. No, I'm not attempting to paint us at the good guys. We are indeed throwing our weight around but in such a way that facilitates both parties growth and offers protection. If you're trading with one of us regularly and come under attack, you can be sure one of us (or more) will come to your aid.

Recognize that the uni isn't as it was a year ago. Unless there's a merge or we all quit, the power struggle is over and we have won. Survival of the fittest does not mean "only the strongest survive", those that survive (and thrive) are those most willing to adapt to their current situation.

Cool story bro, you cut yourself after you wrote that?

Do you understand the definition of a Spy and Fly SWK? If you are a duet trader of ours according to the terms we've set, you will never get hit by us unless you're, you know, sitting idle for multiple hours like you tend to do. We're not MDing you, we're not timing back your hits. You leave fleet sitting, it's gonna get hit. There's a reason the last remaining dangerous fleet outside of AK pops in and out of vmode, he knows if he just FS's instead that we're gonna pop all his moons and get him. So stop the BS that we're gonna do a trade then "crash" our res back, the whole purpose of this is to get a steady supply of duet. Why the hell would we knock of the people we just want fair trades with?

Just give us the duet, you will only benefit :borg: .

Well I guess I'm cheering for ACADEMY in this war now... Cause AK seems to be a bunch of bullies... I'd agree on the fact that yes, deut is better put to use when it is given to your fleeters but the fact that you are out for Academy members (who hasn't really done anything towards you) even after they leave the Alliance, well that's just taking things a bit to seriously... It's true as Disaster said, you dont have to legitimize what you're doing since it is not against any game rules but still, it's a real di'** move...

You don't get it, clearly. Long has it been the case that their leadership has extorted their membership for duet at minimal rates so they can merch it for a profit. The fact that people are being threatened to be kicked if they don't stay in vmode should be evidence of that. Don't want to lose hold over their racket so they adopt scorched earth tactics.

We've been nice. We've asked many times. We've only hunted targets of opportunity and those that have done us wrong. That ends now.

2.5:1.5:1 or death.