ACS DegO [2-1-1] & Queen Leo [2-1-1] -vs- Pellaeon [VeNoM] ~ (TD: 2,11 G)

• I was doing a bit of work at my desk, minding my own business today, when DegO poked me. I sounded the alert, roused the drunken pilots, and stuffed them into their ships all willy-nilly like, and sent them out the hangar with coffee and cookies. They flew, some of them erratically, but managed to arrive at the correct destination at the correct time, and...well the result is below.

It was a pleasure flying with you again DegO. It reminded me of the good ol' days.

Pell, I hope you stick around and rebuild. It saddens me to see you on the other end of this.

On (02.04.2015 19:38:07) the following fleets met in battle::

DegO & Queen Leo -vs- Pellaeon

Attacker DegO

Battlecr............. 50.000

Attacker Queen Leo

Cruiser............ 50.000
    Destr............. 200
    Battlecr............. 17.500

Attacker Queen Leo

L.Fighter............ 285.000

-= V S =-

Defender Pellaeon

S.Cargo............ 9.515
    H.Cargo............ 11.077
    L.Fighter............ 74.002
    H.Fighter............ 78
    Cruiser............ 9.191
    Battleship............ 1.088
    Col. Ship............ 3
    Recy............ 5.033
    Esp.Probe............ 1.311
    Destr............. 1.609
    Death star............ 23
    Battlecr............. 6.236

- after battle -

Attacker DegO
    Battlecr............. 49.395 . . . . . .(lost: 605)

Attacker Queen Leo
    Cruiser............ 48.897 . . . . . .(lost: 1.103)
    Destr............. 196 . . . . . .(lost: 4)
    Battlecr............. 17.276 . . . . . .(lost: 224)

Attacker Queen Leo
    L.Fighter............ 246.446 . . . . . .(lost: 38.554)

Defender Pellaeon
    S.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 9.515)
    H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 11.077)
    L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 74.002)
    H.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 78)
    Cruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 9.191)
    Battleship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.088)
    Col. Ship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 3)
    Recy............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 5.033)
    Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.311)
    Destr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.609)
    Death star............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 23)
    Battlecr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 6.236)

Defender Pellaeon destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured: 0 metal 63.400 crystal, and 28.464.311 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 257.168.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.852.801.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 345.767.400 metal and 232.067.100 crystal.

-= Result =-
    (Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
    Attacker gain (-lost units): 349.194.211
    The attacker lost a total of 257.168.000
    The defender lost a total of 1.852.801.000
    Total Damage: 2.109.969.000

-= Harvest report =-
    Your recycler(s) (31.000) have a total cargo capacity of 620.000.000.
    At the target 345.767.400 Metal and 232.067.400 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    345.767.400 metal and 232.067.400 crystal.

Advanced bilance
    Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ..............................349.194.211

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
    989.726.000..................0........-989.726.000
    693.922.000..................0........-693.922.000
    169.153.000..................0........-169.153.000
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ...........................-1.852.801.000

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Nice find make some more fleet with the res?

Thanks Disaster
    Uni1.us Retired Rank 65
    Io.us Active Rank 15
    Sirius.us Active Rank 8
    2 time S&D MDing chump 34 moons killed for lols.

• Well this is awkward.............

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• It was a nice catch and timing while I was occupied away from the computer. 2 minutes after my fleets landed the probe shows up from Dego. I'm disappointed in losing the fleet, but not angry like any other player would. Nice catch and grab guys. I'll stay and rebuild don't you worry :)

• Nicely done, enjoy the df . . . just a tad awkward being in the same allie in quantum though

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig
    IO - retired top 10 military
    Quantum - Retired rank 9
    Wasat - Retired rank 7
    Yakini - Retired top 125
    Retired to the land of spam planet, still very much alive i the dreams of my targets *rocket2*

• Look, he isn't/wasn't buddylisted in Io, and we're not in the same alliance in Io. I didn't even look at Quantum, and I was vmoded there anyway; also I completely shut the tab with Quantum in it so that I could see nothing. I didn't do anything wrong here. I'm not even the one that probed and found the fleet sitting.

Pell, I said I hope you rebuild quickly and I meant it. This wasn't personal, it's part of the game.

No thanks to all of you who have taken a really nice hit and ruined it for me. :huh:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• This is a massive reason why I don't like playing more that one Uni, and especially in such a small domain like .US. Politics/accusations flare up, and it's simply not worth it.
    Respect to the defender for his classy attitude, and that's a hefty hit with some decent profits.

Edit: I was by no means saying that Puppet, but it's just a situation I've had before where I couldn't launch on someone due to them being in the same ally as me in another Uni.
    Total PITA, but hey.

• We aren't making accusations Zen. Just noting the fact that this hit is quite the oddball.

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• If your not on a bl or in the same allie in the universe it's fair game in my book *cough cough* Hollowpoint *cough cough*(quantum.us reference)

IO - retired top 10 military
    Quantum - Retired rank 9
    Wasat - Retired rank 7
    Yakini - Retired top 125
    Retired to the land of spam planet, still very much alive i the dreams of my targets *rocket2*

• When I checked Io I was hoping for it to not be true and my worst fears were realized. Its okay Pell you lost the fleet. Stuff happens where you cannot control factors. At least the fleet was eaten by Leo and Dego and not some vmoding warrior.

• Nice work guys....Enjoy the spoils....FR defender....

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

• What a classy response from the defender. I wish you the best of luck with a speedy rebuild!

You honestly got really unlucky: I was trying to help QL get some hits today because she was really close to getting astro and I wanted to help her (she just got it because of this hit). Thus, I was looking up and down galaxy view from her planets. I happened to look 30ss down from her G5 and when I go back to her G5 to start looking 30ss up I noticed the * on your moon.

The rest is history. She did mention that you were in the same alliance in quantum but I can assure you that she didn't even look over there: we even waited for timers just because we were lazy. Normally, it wouldn't have even mattered at all because I could have taken you out myself easily but since I was trying to help her, I brought her in to share the profit.

It was a pleasure flying with you as always queenie and I'm glad you got your res for your astro! :beer:

Rips crashed: Way more than you :biggrin2:

• Looks like a classic hit to me, great attitude from the defenders side & I wish you a speedy rebuild. If Queen sends Coffee and Cookies with her pilots, :censor: YEA I'd send my pilots with :biggrin2:

As far as the "awkward bit" DegO makes a good point, he would have smashed it anyway... On a side note if I understand correctly, Jauggernaut taught Gunslinger how to play in the olden day in .or / same alliance; now they are together in Nekkar, but I wouldn't exactly call them friends, more like "mortal enemies" would be a better term :wink2:

Classic hit, 10d from me.

• Jaug taught gun? :giggle: best troll ever. Both are good but I dont think thats correct. Made me laugh hard though.

Nice hit guys. Fleet sits..... BOOM..... welcome to IO

the cold hard parrot truth..