DegO[TCB] -vs- Firestorm ~(TD: 298,90 M)

• So, I made this hit about a month ago and didn't post it because I didn't have time (I was extremely busy to bother) and then I got distracted with life and blah blah blah.... anyways, in short, after watching Firestorm come online within 15-45 minutes after his FS landed for 3 nights in a row, I decided to take a chance and launch at him. Unfortunately, this time his 4 RIPs were out (but it's ok cause I caught them the next day xD) so he still had some fleet left. He only survived in draco for 2-3 weeks before getting crashed. About 1 hour after the hit, he logged on and sent me a nasty message :oops: (cussing me and all) telling me to get a life blah blah blah... you guys know the drill, so I'm glad that he decided to quit (even though we did exchange about 6 PMs back and forth after his insults lol :thumbsup: )

Rips crashed: Way more than you :biggrin2:

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig

• ouch bad day for him haha, the rez looks yummy though :D

• I have to say, that is poor sportsmanship there. But Oh well, he got what he deserved and you made bank. Good job!

• Another clear demonstration of the scientific law that states a noob gifted a fleet is still a noob. Nice stalk.

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• Oh nice. I was wondering if you were ever going to post this - sweet hit and nice haul. :thumbsup:

I'd wish you a quick rebuild, firestorm, but I know you quit, so good luck to you irl if you ever see this. :beer:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• KABOOM.. great hit dude.. finally got it up on the boards :D.. another noob bites the dust

• Nice one mate....Enjoy the profits.....FR defender....

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

• nice hit, it has been a long time since there has been a new top ten, and hope you don't quit firestorm this uni needs players.

• Congrats on the new top 10, PM me when you want it moved.

HOFS: 171
    ACS HOFS: 23
    NInjas: 21
    Top 10's: 12
    Advanced HOFS: 39
    Blind Phalanx Hit: 2
    Super Advanced HOFS: 3

• Very very nice dego
    but you know what the problem with this hit is? (have to tell dego he is bad :P )
    You tell people to much information, knowledge is power xD
    and 2 what is bad with this hit you have not dedicated it to anyone special :)
    Hehehehehehehehe man what an awesome hit and amazing profits there dude keep it up and i feel sorry for the players in the merge when it comes to face someone like you :)
    Miss you dude and keep up the smashy smashy :P
    Glotr defender or glirl :) and next time have better sportsmanship :)