Bug completed construction/research

• looking like working. what was the problem then?

what compensation GF is willing to give?

A smile, but as we never see, hear or read them, we'll either have to imagine it or make do with the smiles on the game and/or board staff's faces.

Which is all well and good, but one day we'll have to put a stop to the fact that it's the volunteer staff who suffer and are obliged to apologise to the community when nothing depends on them.

As in all communities, the CoMa hide and take no responsibility...

• L'Arkana

Set the Label from New Bug to Solved
  • I've changed the thread tag, perhaps waiting for confirmation from the other protagonists of the discussion, but for my part I've been able to test 2 or 3 things and it's ending correctly.

I think it's important to have the opinions of all those who have expressed their frustration here, so that we don't miss anything before considering the incident closed :smile:

• ย  ย ย  ย 

Account 1 day old.

Mines have been built, research is being carried out, ships are being built.

I think that at the moment with the end of construction / research, everything is ok

• Props to GF for the new hardware upgrade, Himalia feels so smooth to play right now! Hope it will stay like this for a while... :S