US Merge Discussion

• How many Relocations are we supposed to get from this merge?

One for every planet you have that isn't at the same co-ordinates as your original universe. That's also in the FAQ, btw. ;)

So if you have 9 planets and 2 of them have changed position, you get 2 relocations. If all of them are at the same co-ords, you don't get any.

• We took the Spica universe, there were 27 people from same alliance (Imagine).. We were 2, and we thought it would be fun to attack a so strong ally.. Now WHOLE alliance are V-mode.

I see that merge doesn't help ogame. A lot of players want to play miner, and safe. The old actions are dead.

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• As things stand, there aren't currently any plans for further merges. However, that may change in future and we'll let everyone know ahead of time if it does.

• So since a couple have asked about it since my last post, I want to throw it open to you guys.

1) Do you feel we need another merge?

2) If so, what kind of merge would you be looking for?

Please note this is not me saying it'll happen, but I'm just trying to get a sense of where everyone is at. :)

• We should not have more than 1 uni.

Drop making unies for fleeters and miners. Make everything mixed.

There are no players left. People are so scared, they forgot what ogame is. People build fleets, but when they got hit once, they v-mode and run away... And now we got 20% spacedock ect. I don't get how ogame changed so much.

Seriusly, ogame should be 1 server with 4-5000 players. Only when u fill 4-5000 we should open new universe.

There should not be usa, brazil and all these. There should be 1 universe, with language options.

Total damage made in US.

2021 marts - 2022 April

1.073.460.947.000 TD

Thanks USA

• TBH I feel another merger of some unis might be in order. I'm in Tucana and it seems like 90% of the people in that universe are inactive or V-mode because there just isn't many targets left to attack. and i feel that if this uni is like that there are more around the same age that are the same way

• Hey guys, so since my other merge posts seem to not get any traction I'll come here. It appears that most ,if not all, the universes could use a merge save for the newest one. I understand that merges can be difficult but once they are done they are done. Smaller uni's can merge into a larger uni as to have more players within it without cramming players together. Some players prefer slower uni's and others fast uni's. Still others like a good mix. So can we get the merge process started now so it won't be another year till we get them cause the talk of merge items has been long and drawn out and seems to go nowhere. In the holiday spirit, merge, merge, merge. Merge, merge, merge, merge,merge,merge,merge,merge, merge,merge,merge,merge, merge. Pwetty pwease with sugar and a cherry on top 😋

Zapdar :pardon:

• [ex-team] Rav3n

[ex-team] v0ldem0rt

Hysteria'

[Admin] Shinesun

[ex-team] kewlness

Most of the older uni's need a merge. I understand waiting for the 6 month time period but from what I've observed (and I've got eyes in a lot of places) .US community is getting smaller not bigger. I hope after the lifeform bugs are worked out that we can get some merges going or at least uni's statistics changed. Most are in desperate need of them. I understand admins have a lot going on right now but we need someone to do something. Thank you for your work and time.

Zapdar :pardon:

• Hi! After speaking with some other Team members, no current updates are available to give to the community. As soon as there is information for the players, it will immediately appear on the game forum. Feel free to continue to discuss until then if you have questions, comments, or concerns.

• Honestly, I just want to say. normally I don't speak up. but in this case, id says a lot of people just want to be heard and it doesn't happen. i think personally you should have reworked the merges based on player feedback. people should have been able to vote on where we wanted to merge too just to make things fair. i do agree with a lot that has been said about these past merges. but id would have liked to have merged into uni with lifeforms. tbh.

Leave your fleet around. don't worry you didn't need it anyways :deathstar:

• Group 1 has no 1x uni target, what the fuck is this shit

Get your shit together GF I will quit before I play either of those two options

starting to think the same ... i went to a x1 as i work... i should be given the option of going to a x1 universe

Edited once, last by Hussars ().

• No 1x Fleet Speed options is extremely disappointing.

I explicitly moved from 2x (Wezn) to 1x Fleet Speed (Tarazed) to give me a bit more room to breathe with IRL changes.

Now my two options are to move from 1x Fleet Speed to either:

• 4x Fleet Speed
    • 6x Peaceful Fleet + 2x War Fleet

Both of these are drastically different, and are terrible options for those of us on slower 1x Unis.

------

Guess overall I'm a bit confused as to why Tarazed wasn't a Target uni for those wanting a slower fleet speed? Activity wise Tarazed has more active players than any of the other Exodus or Target options in Group 1.

Attached picture from MMORPG shows Tarazed as the 5th highest active playercount Uni on .US. Why isn't it a target option for Group 1?