Version 7.5 - Feedback thread

• p2w is attached all the time,but this time is apsurd..Who thinks that gf cares is delusional.The biggest problem was

That f2p players had everything with expos,enough dm for officers,merchant

Etc and they were losing a lot money.personaly i liked that cuz didnt have to spend money at least for merchant.now with this new update

Will be really hard to keep up with all of that.players in uni without merchant will probably feel this nerf more then us with.

Rip

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• i have solution just announce we delete us. domain end of the saga ... 😁 everyone make goodbye hits... end is comming soon

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• Metal bonus

*Positions 6-10 now get a metal production bonus (similar to the crystal bonus on the first positions).

*The bonus means an increased base production for metal as long as a planet is on one of these positions. *Positions 6+10 have the same bonus= 17%. Positions 7+9 have the same bonus= 23%. 8 has another bonus= 35%. The bonus on position 8 is the hightest, on 6+10 the lowest.

link:

https://board.en.ogame.gamefor…ta3-rebalance-of-classes/

• Send a fleet on expedition every day is so boring. You just hope to avoid a BH. Ogame is what ? A game of chance ?

Expeditions + Market Place = Legal Push.

Some players are here to build and sell ships. Only.

Discoverer was a cheat mode. If you can send every hours expeditions then you will up faster with Aliens and Pirates.

V7.5 has to delete the Market Place. It's a legal push. It's an unfair competition. The origin of Ogame is to start with 500 Metal and 500 Crystal. A fair competition.

I think it's too late for this update. Some players are now too big to fail. V7 allows growing increase in productivity gains. It's was the opposite before V7. The rate of profit decreases with time.

Therefore, the gap between the strong and the weak players has increased. And now it's dead. It's impossible to hunt a player with 700M of points even if he is a noob. The top 1 Ogame world has 100B of points. He is top 1 to his death without fleetsave.

I am disgusted by the V7. Nothing to add.

• something like this

indeed that market stuff i saw on org, example octans, in cca 3-4months ppl alrdy had up to 400mil + points, and 2nd -3rd guy had 90-150ish mil.. its like disgusting what marketplace did.. even merchant gives u more stuff rather then market.. but w/e.. its just .US server feels like "pension" retirement, low players, noone barely raids or stuff nor probes its always that one or two guys that do that... UNlike org or either .de witch i plan to test out myb to see player base filled with EURO's to spend but w/e ogame is long term game tho even if unis die, atleast fun remains hehe... not spending money or much time dephriving due high fleet speeds, but really here on .us u can play as heart content... also the cr threads are hugely disadvantaged and later here.. so i'd suggest to org and then ur gonna wish to come back here atleast hehe :)

Also this fight decreasing.. why not rather decrease the df sizes myb little by little.. not drastic nerf.. tho i was never that much cr's cause my luck follows me with more bh's then fights... HOping just some simmular relax or higher stat uni's with lower Fspeed like himalaia to enjoy it like hawaii . :) All in all, you can nerf that 50% , but if a player has any luck he can encounter more pirates/aliens on 3-5% chance then 35% ... its all about SLot machines, and ogame expeditions are exactly the same, whatever SLOT machine gives you, you get that.. :) So this isnt some "drastic nerf" at all :) just play the slot machine and evenutally ur gonna hit jackpots! :)

d96ytb1-4ce1f030-fb67-4b67-8c71-5a208b50ceee.png

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- "IF you DON't take RISKS, you can't create a FUTURE"  --

• indeed that market stuff i saw on org, example octans, in cca 3-4months ppl alrdy had up to 400mil + points, and 2nd -3rd guy had 90-150ish mil.. its like disgusting what marketplace did.. even merchant gives u more stuff rather then market.. but w/e.. its just .US server feels like "pension" retirement, low players, noone barely raids or stuff nor probes its always that one or two guys that do that... UNlike org or either .de witch i plan to test out myb to see player base filled with EURO's to spend but w/e ogame is long term game tho even if unis die, atleast fun remains hehe... not spending money or much time dephriving due high fleet speeds, but really here on .us u can play as heart content... also the cr threads are hugely disadvantaged and later here.. so i'd suggest to org and then ur gonna wish to come back here atleast hehe :)

Also this fight decreasing.. why not rather decrease the df sizes myb little by little.. not drastic nerf.. tho i was never that much cr's cause my luck follows me with more bh's then fights... HOping just some simmular relax or higher stat uni's with lower Fspeed like himalaia to enjoy it like hawaii . :) All in all, you can nerf that 50% , but if a player has any luck he can encounter more pirates/aliens on 3-5% chance then 35% ... its all about SLot machines, and ogame expeditions are exactly the same, whatever SLOT machine gives you, you get that.. :) So this isnt some "drastic nerf" at all :) just play the slot machine and evenutally ur gonna hit jackpots! :)

haha, im not planning on quitting anytime soon, i just started playing a month ago for first time and this the only "Ogame" that i know, cant talk about how it was back in the days just did that for the laughs XD late nights boredom

• I think it's too late for this update. Some players are now too big to fail. V7 allows growing increase in productivity gains. It's was the opposite before V7. The rate of profit decreases with time.

Therefore, the gap between the strong and the weak players has increased. And now it's dead. It's impossible to hunt a player with 700M of points even if he is a noob. The top 1 Ogame world has 100B of points. He is top 1 to his death without fleetsave.

Do me a favor, and outline your idea for a system that allows lower ranked player to EVER catch higher ranked ones please. At least with these expos, if the top guys got bored of running expos (which happens a lot), they could have a chance to actively try to gain ground. With just mines to produce income, lower players never had a shot in older unis.

I enjoy v7 very much, and I have no problem with this nerf, although I dont think it will be "50%" by the time its all said and done. I can see the chance of combat going from 9ish% to 5-6ish% though. New numbers to consider make the game interesting, and I do agree this is LONG LONG overdue, in fact, they should have just gradually lowered the combat result numbers over the past 6 months, without really saying shit.

Unlimited growth of these fleets is even less viable now, but that hardly makes the class less dominant than the other two. Its closer now, and late game collectors have some ways to compete, but lets face it, Discoverer is STILL very very powerful.

• Do me a favor, and outline your idea for a system that allows lower ranked player to EVER catch higher ranked ones please. At least with these expos, if the top guys got bored of running expos (which happens a lot), they could have a chance to actively try to gain ground. With just mines to produce income, lower players never had a shot in older unis.

I enjoy v7 very much, and I have no problem with this nerf, although I dont think it will be "50%" by the time its all said and done. I can see the chance of combat going from 9ish% to 5-6ish% though. New numbers to consider make the game interesting, and I do agree this is LONG LONG overdue, in fact, they should have just gradually lowered the combat result numbers over the past 6 months, without really saying shit.

Unlimited growth of these fleets is even less viable now, but that hardly makes the class less dominant than the other two. Its closer now, and late game collectors have some ways to compete, but lets face it, Discoverer is STILL very very powerful.

It happened to me too. 80 expos and only 4 battles. Some players that I asked also got the same issues. It seems that the setting was changed for real, not only for the test server ...

• Do me a favor, and outline your idea for a system that allows lower ranked player to EVER catch higher ranked ones please. At least with these expos, if the top guys got bored of running expos (which happens a lot), they could have a chance to actively try to gain ground. With just mines to produce income, lower players never had a shot in older unis.

Everything they do now doesn't matter the dmg is done already no turning back the best they can do is to roll back 1 year but someone will be furious :D the game is already messed up they can only make more dmg rolling the settings over and over like you said they should of put that and not saying a word ... end of story in the end it's % right ? :) i say F*ck the game who is based on luck ...

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• It happened to me too. 80 expos and only 4 battles. Some players that I asked also got the same issues. It seems that the setting was changed for real, not only for the test server ...

one day u get from 100 expos 2-3 fights, one day 10-13... i had 2-3 days like 2-3 fights per day, and few days i had 12-13fights per day.. average was 4-5.. but still version is 7.4 so update isnt runing yet tho, so use the time window as you can! :)

d96ytb1-4ce1f030-fb67-4b67-8c71-5a208b50ceee.png

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- "IF you DON't take RISKS, you can't create a FUTURE"  --

• It happened to me too. 80 expos and only 4 battles. Some players that I asked also got the same issues. It seems that the setting was changed for real, not only for the test server ...

Well, Im convinced GF "tested it" from Monday reset Sept 1 to Monday reset Sept 14. I even fired up a 3rd uni, and the percentage of combats was noticeably down. Then after reset the other night, I got back to back doubles, and a triple the first set the next day.

I didnt mind that setting, if thats how its going to be.

Ey3LeSs the "damage" to this game came with the invention and widespread use of smart phones. Its pretty impossible to balance a game like this when you cant stop cheaters with undetectable scripts being more and more common. I think the MOST damage was done by the Marketplace, and I have no interest in playing in ANY uni with one going forward, other than here and there for specific goals if we get merges and such.

• im compleyely shocked. gf has always thought out changes before rolling with them...

i enjoyed the easy profit but im glad to see it be reduced some. if this class thing is going to work its need to be a bit more simple. players have proven time and time again that they will find ways to work the system for gains, like disco expos. that player interest is what has made ogame great up until all these updates changed the game where we all dont have the same set of tools. an even playing field without the classes made players find their own style. now a dude with a spreedsheet can make a top acct and noy even know the basics in mining/fleeting. that is way worse than any dm power user.

i would like one addition. yearly, quarterly, or some time frame gap that would allow class changes for free i for one would like to switch semi often. sometimes its nice for the miner boost while other times i may be more active and could use fleeter boost.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• I have a question for the crazy statistic guys around here.

Some of you said that the main issue will be the deut consumption that will now be too high to sustain the expeditions.

But if this is the real issue... the top 1 world found a way to use DS as expedition ship, so he doesn’t use deut for expedition, at all. Would it mean that he could continue and still make hell of profit and maybe reach 1T points next year? ;)

• P.S. Love that I can find even fewer items now GF, I have an idea, why don't you just let me opt out of your worthless game breaking updates if I give you like 5$ a month. I'd rather pay than continue to be subject to your lack of customer focus. Maybe start an old school server that players have to pay to play, where we can enjoy the game how it used to be, without all your P2W content forced on us.

Personally I love the pay to play uni, no DM, option.

Some of you said that the main issue will be the deut consumption that will now be too high to sustain the expeditions.

But if this is the real issue... the top 1 world found a way to use DS as expedition ship, so he doesn’t use deut for expedition, at all. Would it mean that he could continue and still make hell of profit and maybe reach 1T points next year? ;)

You need deut to build DS.

If you fight drunk pirates they have 30% of your fleet.

You send 2000 DS Vs 600 DS. Sim and let me know how much do you need to rebuild.

Now, the only one way to make profit is to fight a a real player lol

lol u cannot campare nobody with him,he is out of this league,and mybe prime example how money infect in this game
    and they want even more,never enough:pump:

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020