building fleet faster than 1 second.

• with universes getting bigger. i would love to see ogame give the ability to build fleet faster than 1 second. as we are queuing up alot more fleet as we get bigger. if the code doesnt allow it, could it allow to queue up 2 lfs at a time at 1 second once u pass the .5 second threshhold... and 4 at a time at 1 second once u pass the .25 second threshold and so on? idk im very interested in it. it would create the ability to further our efficiency.

thanks,

HOFs:

too many to count

• i have all 13 shipyards queued for 5 days all at 1 second per ship.

this will never come in fuction,because nobody would buy detroids then
    but who knows,i hope also for that scenario..

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• Hiho!

There are no plans to have such a change in the game.

To speed up the fleet building queues there's already the detroids as Dic031 mentioned and Dark Matter to half and finish. I know it is a payed option that needs Dark Matter for it, but realistically speaking I don't see it changing in a near future.

Cheers,

Prongs.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Prongs that really is too bad. would be nice to consider. Especially if you get up to a certain level of nanite it becomes active, but not until then.

another thing to consider... wouldn't it make sense that anything that can be purchased with DM can also be found on expo, auctions, import/export... just make the odds of finding such an item extremely rare. Planet Relocations, 90 day boosters, commanders etc.

• people are never satisfied,before this update ppl were growing just from daily income and if something they could hit
    now ppl groving 1000x more then used to and they stil not happy..
    where is the line?
    to be like that guy on russian server who gaining 1-2 bn points daily,for what?
    enjoy the game while we still "young"
    and peace :beer:

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• Once you really start rolling with combat expo's, can be really difficult to have ship production match your output. Is why some people use the marketplace to have other players build ships for them.

At this point, I believe the best option would be another increase in the number of units that can be queued at a time. I imagine a change would also come with an increased cost to halve the shipyard queues, so attached is some calculations with what we currently have, and a scenario where we could queue 999,999 units at a time, with an increased halve cost equal to the current research halving cost.

• Neither Prongs nor GF actually care about making the game better or fixing things that are well within their power to do so. they just want you to pay for the broken shizz they call a game and to be happy with it. Really sucks when there is so much potential.

Good suggestion though. Too bad it falls on deaf ears.

d199ac_f266e4dbe49144b4995f193fc7aaa7bb~mv2.png

You win some, you lose some.

• you can also build ships on your moons so maybe it's worthwhile to build up those shipyards to make more or invest in a 14th planet

do you understand what level of shipyard you'd need to make ship building on a moon viable? LOL

• Im not sure if this would be possible as I believe all the coding is in seconds. It is 2020 now and not 2003 so I feel like this could be updated. If they turned to milliseconds then they could do it for fleet timing too so that you don't get the same second attacks losing the df. I'd be opposed to upping the shipyard que as this only really benefits DM users