Crystal fix with laser tech.

• This is a easy fix for anything.

With the advancements in laser tech our researcher have found a way to increase crystal production by directing laser's emission of coherent light to better direct the mines to where the crystal located thus increasing the production by 1% per level.

There I solved your problem, Now code it and be done with it...

If you want to add new research ideas there are a ton of them.

How about Energy tech for increase in solar plants production, Or how about better solar sats too.

How about more tech designed around faster building times, Even though we have robotic factory and nanites, Why not add a new research in that increase speed of buildings that help robotic factory and nanites.

There are 100s of new things you can do to improve the game.

How about adding all of the stuff that AGR and infocomplet does. That would be a huge start to fixing this game.

Why not add a setting to turn off the stupid and useless tool tips. Gee that would not take to much time.

HOW ABOUT LISTENING TO WHAT YOUR PAYING AND PLAYING CUSTOMERS SAY. THAT WOULD BE A START. WHY NOT FIX THE GAME UI SO THAT WE CAN USE THE GAME.

How about developing a real app.
    There are 100s of games that work and play pretty close to the same way this game is played and they HAVE AN APP FOR IOS AND ANDROID.

Really if GF goal is to kill the game they are doing a good job at it.

Get with the times and get stuff fixed and get with the development.

If GF is not willing to develop this game, then PUT IT UP FOR SALE AND SOME OTHER COMPANY WILL BUY IT.

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• this is a huge update for ogame with 7.0...they won't do anything else...i gave them a lot of ideas they can do and it's easy...they can put it into script in like 5 mins but why don't they do that idk...

Noobmaster69

• If GF is not willing to develop this game, then PUT IT UP FOR SALE AND SOME OTHER COMPANY WILL BUY IT.

This baffles me.

We just had the biggest update in like 5 years in December....

now yes there are some issues, but seriously, you want to say they are not willing to update the game?

Can I please have a little of whatever whiskey you're drinking, it's apparently pretty good stuff.

ESeB8X4.png

• Perhaps this bug-fest being their biggest update in 5 years is exactly what he means

Not willing to develop the game and making a development with some bugs in it are two different things to me.

Anyway, I got off topic also, and I wanted to say I love the idea of making Laser Tech at higher levels a useful research. For me, all research needs to improve something even at high levels, even if it is a tiny bit.

ESeB8X4.png

• Not willing to develop the game and making a development with some bugs in it are two different things to me.

Anyway, I got off topic also, and I wanted to say I love the idea of making Laser Tech at higher levels a useful research. For me, all research needs to improve something even at high levels, even if it is a tiny bit.

The point I am trying to make is that this game has been unchanged for years, Sure we have gotten a few updates over the years.
    The fact remains that this game is a cash cow on something that is 20 years old.
    There are 100s and 1000s of online and app games that have development weekly, Unlike the development every year.
    The fact that GF does not care what its players thing, They do as they please.
    Development can be huge with this game yet they lack what to do.
    First off fix the bugs, 2nd add in AGR options which are all legal and implement them in to the game. This would be a huge step in the right direction.
    Add in a setting for the darn popup tool tips. This could be a simple patch and could be fixed and tested in under a day.

I am sure there are a ton of companies that would be willing to take over OGame and build a supporting app.
    I even have test photos that someone made that look awesome for such an app.
    KOA is an app game that runs and operates pretty much like this game does, yet it has a ton more things to do, and allows for advancement in many ways.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• I still say that we've received a lot of good development as the game has evolved.

The problem that we can both agree upon here is that the follow up to those concepts with general maintenance and proper execution is lacking.

Simple to complex things are broken and need to be repaired, and certainly before we add any more features.

and yes, I can really understand where you're coming from with AGR, why is that even a script and not just built in features?

Anyway, we can hope it will turn the corner and get better :D

ESeB8X4.png

• Silverwind all I can say is watch this video and you will see what I am saying. Development was hired out for the last large update.

Now I kinda want to know if the person they hired to code this even knows how to play the game.

Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• Silverwind all I can say is watch this video and you will see what I am saying. Development was hired out for the last large update.

Now I kinda want to know if the person they hired to code this even knows how to play the game.

I have no idea what this has to do with my statement?

My initial response was to where you've said the GF hasn't been willing to develop the game.

This video you linked to proves exactly what I was saying...there has been development.

Is it the quality and quantity of development we may all want? Maybe not....but it was development, and more is planned.

ESeB8X4.png

• looks like some good ideas are planned, this one included. hope they go better at first try this time

without quality and quantity it isnt even development, not sure why you always have to troll players with critism

• without quality and quantity it isnt even development, not sure why you always have to troll players with critism

I wasn't trolling anyone, I was making a very valid point.

but anyhow, I do like the idea of kameljoe21 has proposed here with the laser tech, it would be a nice addition.

ESeB8X4.png