Ticket system

• When someone is banned for no reason, they're going to try and provide all the details they think is valid, why limit to 3 screenshots/attachments? Also why penalize them for adding to their ticket and dropping them to the bottom of the list again? Keep them where they are on the list and accept their edits/additional information. Ridiculous. Common sense please :jshee:

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• When someone is banned for no reason, they're going to try and provide all the details they think is valid, why limit to 3 screenshots/attachments? Also why penalize them for adding to their ticket and dropping them to the bottom of the list again? Keep them where they are on the list and accept their edits/additional information. Ridiculous. Common sense please :jshee:

There is always a reason for a BAN. We are all Human being right or wrong as well.

2qu44fm.jpg

Special Thanks to Atina for the Sig and Avatar

There are times it DOESN'T matter about profit and winning

Just smashing and breaking stuff is all that counts

That's The Game

• I can be more creative than that typically, but I just was laughing so hard at the "banned for no reason" comment.

Because GOs and SGOs have nothing better to do that randomly pluck a name out and ban it. :pump::rofl:

Then don't spam a forum, you should know better... and I'm assuming that's the case, in said hypothetical scenario.

• Are you back seat modding now? :wink2:

You're making a less than informed assumption in your hypothetical scenario.

Such arguments are filled with pitfalls of "what if" and convoluted variables that will cloud and twist things to seem as they aren't in reality.

ESeB8X4.png

• Are you back seat modding now? :wink2:

You're making a less than informed assumption in your hypothetical scenario.

Such arguments are filled with pitfalls of "what if" and convoluted variables that will cloud and twist things to seem as they aren't in reality.

if everyone else can, why can't I? Just helping the forums along. I hear volunteers are needed. I'm volunteering :)

It's not less than informed, it is an observation. How can an opinion and suggestion/discussion be less than informed? The people who play the game see the issues and have recommended fixes. Not saying mods don't play, but you get my point.

I apologize for being disgruntled but you have to see my point too. That's what I'm trying to get across. I know it's probably not the right way, but all voices are heard and the ones that aggravate others are the ones who are heard the loudest.

• Understood, but don't you think someone should be compensated for inaccurate ban? Why penalize them for trying to give evidence?

Where would these Resources, Hypothetically, come from? I'm a firm believer if it's questionable, turn in a Ticket. If it's not clear, turn in a Ticket. Worried about something that is questionable or not clear, turn in a Ticket so there is no question and making it clear. Be Pro-Active over the matter instead of Re-Active which gets you no where.

2qu44fm.jpg

That's The Game

• Where would these Resources, Hypothetically, come from? I'm a firm believer if it's questionable, turn in a Ticket. If it's not clear, turn in a Ticket. Worried about something that is questionable or not clear, turn in a Ticket so there is no question and making it clear. Be Pro-Active over the matter instead of Re-Active which gets you no where.

Understood, I'm just pissed, I have fleets to crash and people to hunt... Haha i just didn't think it was questionable... I've done it numerous times before.

• Understood, I'm just pissed, I have fleets to crash and people to hunt... Haha i just didn't think it was questionable... I've done it numerous times before.

Keep in mind this is a Game and Staff are here to help while still being Human. You want to get up set. Put some Money on a Real Life Game and have an Umpire or Referee make a Bad Call. That's something to get upset about.

What you don't Crash and Hunt today will be there tomorrow or the next day just a bit bigger and fatter :D

2qu44fm.jpg

That's The Game

• Keep in mind this is a Game and Staff are here to help while still being Human. You want to get up set. Put some Money on a Real Life Game and have an Umpire or Referee make a Bad Call. That's something to get upset about.

What you don't Crash and Hunt today will be there tomorrow or the next day just a bit bigger and fatter :D

But it's a week I have to sit and wonder lmao what do I do without this game? I don't have a life.... Hahahaa they get fatter, but I stay fit, life isn't fair

• are you still crying? How many threads have you made? 3?4? Crying in all of them. Show some balls, because it seems to be you should be part of crying squad... You look pathetic and I am really doubt that you are 25yo.

Warned-Flaming/insult/provocation-Shadyj09

Edited once, last by Shadyj09 ().

• are you still crying? How many threads have you made? 3?4? Crying in all of them. Show some balls, because it seems to be you should be part of crying squad... You look pathetic and I am really doubt that you are 25yo.

Are you mad? Why are you so obsessed with me? Want a cookie? Haha you'll get yours. Keep attacking while we sleep, never fly on us awake. Gg

• turn in a Ticket. If it's not clear, turn in a Ticket. Worried about something that is questionable or not clear, turn in a Ticket so there is no question and making it clear. Be Pro-Active over the matter instead of Re-Active which gets you no where.

Yes...this. :thumbsup: A+

:beer:

ESeB8X4.png