Top-10 [TOT: 281.735.000] tarikmeister vs. Akakiy [SYN] (A: 211.882.000, D: 69.853.000)

• Long story short, recalled deploy, mobile planets, instabuilt recyclers and so on... Ill try to rebuild and revenge, but time will show...

Enjoy the fight...

On 11-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker tarikmeister

Small Cargo 4.000
    Light Fighter 6.792
    Cruiser 2.981
    Battleship 999
    Battlecruiser 449

Defender Akakiy [SYN]

Small Cargo 47
    Large Cargo 1.129
    Light Fighter 13.963
    Heavy Fighter 4
    Cruiser 801
    Recycler 659
    Espionage Probe 137
    Solar Satellite 120
    Battlecruiser 213
    Rocket Launcher 300
    Light Laser 21.131
    Heavy Laser 100
    Gauss Cannon 50
    Plasma Turret 9
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker tarikmeister

Small Cargo 0 ( -4.000 )
    Light Fighter 0 ( -6.792 )
    Cruiser 0 ( -2.981 )
    Battleship 43 ( -956 )
    Battlecruiser 156 ( -293 )

Defender Akakiy [SYN]

Small Cargo 15 ( -32 )
    Large Cargo 693 ( -436 )
    Light Fighter 5.927 ( -8.036 )
    Heavy Fighter 3 ( -1 )
    Cruiser 682 ( -119 )
    Recycler 473 ( -186 )
    Espionage Probe 50 ( -87 )
    Solar Satellite 52 ( -68 )
    Battlecruiser 213 ( -0 )
    Rocket Launcher 132 ( -168 )
    Light Laser 8.934 ( -12.197 )
    Heavy Laser 54 ( -46 )
    Gauss Cannon 45 ( -5 )
    Plasma Turret 9 ( -0 )
    Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
    Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 211.882.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 69.853.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 136.672.000 metal and 59.688.800 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 41%.
    Ive got 2101 recs of debris...
    Around 24 M metal and 24 M crystal...

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

No Longer Top10- Shadyj09

Edited once, last by Shadyj09 ().

• New number one...congratulations to both sides...i didnt see the full of report...its missing who collect debris...one thing for shore...it is wonderfull seeyng so manny ships smashed....good recover both

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Popcorns for everybody

The years goes by , i am getting older but the good taste to the game is the same.

Veteran from Portugal in ogame taking first steps in USA

• Well I was almost sure its going to happen instabuild but i didnt want to recall, Ive collected 48 M debris, the rest collected Joshua...
    I hope to rebuild and next time ill make sure i have enough recyclers.
    Both players were correct, no hard feelings, this is just a game, and it has to earn money to keep going.
    I miss good old times with 10 k players...

• When i see fair-play, i give likes, when i see sportsman in ogame i clap my hands and gain respect for that men and weman , i start play ogame in server 17 PT ...around 2004 ...that PT server almost have 11 k players ...now...to see one server with more 3 k players ...i think only in fr or org...fast universes do this...more destruction ( good ) but less players, everything turns so fast in our lives that no ones stops sometimes and see the future in long terms ways...dark matter transforms the game , but DM exists so long time in ogame , the tatics exchange , DM turns some players so better and so good , i play with so great players in my ogame live and learn a lot with them , i learn tatics , i learn math i learn to be better everyday and everytime, i learn study my "enemies" and i still try learn to defend me from them too, it was a great ninja with some scartissues for the both side , but is only one game, it is only OGAME , pray to see more destruction in this server ( and dont see my nick on the wrong side ) ... here i only want to say one thing, we have one number one top destruction and for me , that deserves respect , good and fast recovery to both, i want to see more from you.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

The years goes by , i am getting older but the good taste to the game is the same.

Veteran from Portugal in ogame taking first steps in USA

• While I'm somewhat happy to see your fleet gone, I wish it had been under other circumstances.

I wish you a fast rebuild, hopefully you're back in this section - on the good side - next time.

• too often people get so upset when they lose their ships and take sportsmanship out of the game. I get it too, it sucks to lose weeks and weeks of work. Props for the hit. Props for the attitude of both players. Hope to see more soon :jshee: