Posts by eskrupulus.pt

I need my popcorn to say something about this...

:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

Ok, now i can say very loud , what hell was this ???

This numbers are insane, let me repeat , this numbers are completely insane .

My first words are to the red guy, i know it hurts, is so painfull to see so much hard work get clean, but remember , in ogame the true heroes is not who falls and dissapear, but the ones who falls and cameback to give the exchange , i hope you recover fast and can give the same to the "green ones " ...

Now , for the "bad boys" , good team work with a insane profit, if it was too much , send me something to wezn server :popcorn2: ( i no, that is not possible )...it was and it is a big big big hit, all of you deserve congratulations for this...

Just one thing for the outsiders ( like me ) we all have real live before and after ogame, for some of us, ogame is the biggest important thing of the things that doens t matter ( for a very few players, the view is a little diferent poor people ) if one player is too much time in vmode, if one player just use the fleet to fly like back wing , that is not the reason to considerer the player have low skills...i have work...i have family...i have so much things in my live, that sometimes the time is not enough for everything...like me are hundreds or thousands good players ( correction ...i am noob )...so, i think ( sometimes i do that ) to use one hit like this to exchanges "trash talk" is a bad choise of place to do it...

Now, well done to the team work , you know inside who did what and how much fun you have it ...for the looser...try to came stronger, because in my point of view, only one good player can reach one fleet like that, and remember , for you fall down, 5 guys have to came against you...

To end this , popcorns for me :popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2: and i want to see more ...please .

So overall I will be messaging something nice when I am if being attacked to prevent being a future target out of anger or because of saying something the wrong way.

"Sorry, buddy just got on and saw the attack. Just letting you know so you don't have to waste that extra time or a fleet spot for a quick probe"

something along those lines will be used. But regardless you guys are an awesome group of people proud to be a part of this community. Good luck everyone and fly safe!

I like the part to say sorry because the attack goes wrong :popcorn2:

I always be a fleeter, when i came to USA server...i decide to dont have fleet...i became one miner ( the fun is not the same ) i already receive bullying, one top7 was attacking me and i didnt say anything...i saw his probes coming...i saw he launch the attack...i saw everything, i collect the debris from is probes in all of my planets...and even then he still attacking me...i take my things from the moon only 1 minute to the attack time...half hour latter...top 7 send me a message, something like this : if you dont tell me your are online next time i will launch IM and clean all your planets, i never report nobody since i start play around 2004 , but tells me one thing this incident , that top 7 knows to play ogame so good like my son ( my son doenst play ogame just in case ) :popcorn2: , so in this case the problem to have the fleet occupied more than 1 hour and half is him, because i clean the debris in 4 of 5 planets, i made activity every place i own , if him doens t see the things he are attacking, the mistake is all of him...and in the end he make pressure of me ??? Really ??? :popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2: Play OGAME is so good , why some players act like this ? Maybe this is one of the reasons for in 2004 we have 10 k of players in almost every servers in PT ...and today ...we have servers with only 400 players ( and more than half are multi accounts )...big guns from ogame ( i was one before ) think before do anything...sometimes because not more than 10 M of profit. That is just a tought from a noob, maybe someday i learn how to play ogame :popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

When i see fair-play, i give likes, when i see sportsman in ogame i clap my hands and gain respect for that men and weman , i start play ogame in server 17 PT ...around 2004 ...that PT server almost have 11 k players ...now...to see one server with more 3 k players ...i think only in fr or org...fast universes do this...more destruction ( good ) but less players, everything turns so fast in our lives that no ones stops sometimes and see the future in long terms ways...dark matter transforms the game , but DM exists so long time in ogame , the tatics exchange , DM turns some players so better and so good , i play with so great players in my ogame live and learn a lot with them , i learn tatics , i learn math i learn to be better everyday and everytime, i learn study my "enemies" and i still try learn to defend me from them too, it was a great ninja with some scartissues for the both side , but is only one game, it is only OGAME , pray to see more destruction in this server ( and dont see my nick on the wrong side ) ... here i only want to say one thing, we have one number one top destruction and for me , that deserves respect , good and fast recovery to both, i want to see more from you.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I was online when hit cames, i saw the debris and think...what is happening here ?

Nice hit and nice profit, if you dont know what to do with profit ? You can send me :popcorn:

For the defender , fast recover , in universe with 7 time faster plus space dock plus the debris you collected i think you almost didnt notice the hit, even when i look at military highscore and see youre fall about 110 places...a few hours after, i see that you recovery a lot.

Good look all for the next chapters because i think this is the beginning and not the end

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: