[TOT: 112.270.000] Jaugernaught [ARENA] vs. Avix_s [DSM] & EvanTech [DSM] & Dron7 [DSM] (A: 48.126.000, D: 64.144.000)

• Some back story to the hunting of Avix

Avix_s at the beginning of the universe hit me on a resource run and I never have forgotten that. So, I have put some effort into making things difficult for him
    Avix_s decided to do moonshots 1 ss away, Instead of just taking the df. I was going for his full crash and block of the shots.

This was a complicated hit as he was online while I strategically played chess with him and put him into the position to lose a 20kk fleet. We talked some while everything was happening and then his crash happened.

He was a good sport, However, several hours later. He made a point to tell me that he now has a big moon at the location. I decided to just to hunt him.

I spent 3 days building up the 4700 recs for the hit while also watching him. Ironically, everything seemed to be wrong last night. The fleet save was inconsistent with the prior 3 days, In addition, I had no idea what fleetsave he did or the location. I am sure his alliance had a good laugh seeing me put oversized dfs over every possible df pickup locations.(df reset helped me out) While watching for his acs defends on the moon and colony mission fleetsave. His other nights he went 40% and this night he had gone 30%. It was a long night of hunting as I hoped for his crash and found what I was looking for

Attack was locked in and recs were timed, Avis_s came online and we talked some. Again he is a really good sport. Unfortunately, I had to pick up my pre-k child the same time as the hit was taking place. The school area is terrible reception, as I was waiting for the school to send him out. Internet stopped working with me watching thousands of LFs being built from resource purchasing and instant building. I also saw the defends coming in from his alliance members.

I finally got online about a minute after the hit took place. Glad to see I got full df and saw orange on the CR instead of red (These instant builders that save themselves... you just dont know how far they will go or how deep the pockets.) Although not what I intended on, I still walked away with over 40kk profit and a long night of fun.

On 26-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jaugernaught [ARENA]

Light Fighter 8.534
    Small Cargo 441
    Large Cargo 564
    Cruiser 349
    Battleship 86
    Destroyer 814
    Battlecruiser 52

Defender Avix_s [DSM]

Small Cargo 2.217
    Large Cargo 1.081
    Light Fighter 7.853
    Heavy Fighter 77
    Cruiser 199
    Battleship 618
    Recycler 1.248
    Espionage Probe 9.512
    Battlecruiser 239

Defender EvanTech [DSM]

Light Fighter 1.559
    Heavy Fighter 114
    Cruiser 2
    Battleship 43
    Battlecruiser 27

Defender Dron7 [DSM]

Cruiser 11

After the battle ...

Attacker Jaugernaught [ARENA]

Light Fighter 89 ( -8.445 )
    Small Cargo 5 ( -436 )
    Large Cargo 100 ( -464 )
    Cruiser 138 ( -211 )
    Battleship 77 ( -9 )
    Destroyer 811 ( -3 )
    Battlecruiser 52 ( -0 )

Defender Avix_s [DSM]

Small Cargo 863 ( -1.354 )
    Large Cargo 568 ( -513 )
    Light Fighter 3.071 ( -4.782 )
    Heavy Fighter 42 ( -35 )
    Cruiser 137 ( -62 )
    Battleship 489 ( -129 )
    Recycler 741 ( -507 )
    Espionage Probe 1.163 ( -8.349 )
    Battlecruiser 226 ( -13 )

Defender EvanTech [DSM]

Light Fighter 652 ( -907 )
    Heavy Fighter 57 ( -57 )
    Cruiser 1 ( -1 )
    Battleship 31 ( -12 )
    Battlecruiser 27 ( -0 )

Defender Dron7 [DSM]

Cruiser 10 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 48.126.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 64.144.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 56.228.800 metal and 32.144.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    57.550.400 Metal and 33.629.600 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 23.754.400
    Crystal: 19.766.600
    Deuterium: -467.000
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 43.054.000 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -36.490.000
    Crystal: -26.317.000
    Deuterium: -1.337.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 64.144.000 units.