Top-10 [TOT: 9.356.965.000] Volke [BooM] & ManSizedRooster [BooM] & Rick Sanchez [NEXT] & Ricks Father [NEXT] vs. Logan [WAHR] (A: 954.710.000, D: 8.402.255.000)

• Right after the MD I had tried repeatedly and unsuccessfully to remoon Logan. After the crash, a new moon was born. Volke PMd ms right away, “Now that’s how you make a moon!”
    So I shared Volke’s comment. Logan laughed and asked “Did he really say that? That’s so funny!”

So yeah, he is a good sport.

• it came off as sarcastic. but if your being honorable thats awesome

thats your guys issue not mine.

stating your big fleets = bad
    stating your teamwork = bad
    stating you deserve a beer = bad
    you guys are just going to label everything i say as bad.

honestly i no longer care

• thats your guys issue not mine.

stating your big fleets = bad
    stating your teamwork = bad
    stating you deserve a beer = bad
    you guys are just going to label everything i say as bad.

It's being labeled bad due to your board history and current delivery, not content

All you have to do is look on the big WAHR hit on Antonious to see you're responses change from "genuine" to "sarcastic" to suit your agenda.

Might fool some people, but not all.

ESeB8X4.png

• This is NOT a duke hash out with a sportsman-like defender. Quite frankly Torches statement could be played as either a serious or sarcastic answer. But who really cares if he is sarcastic or not? Highly doubt any of the players even involved in the hit do :whistling::whistling: . Either way, light was made into a bad situation for him and well, good for you @torchwood, GL on your rebuild.