Japetus Merge

• Ally Wahr is happy about the merge. Like Hyperion, Japetus needs an infusion of new players. I’m glad we get to keep fast eco and 70% DF. And now we get ACS back!!

I’d love to hear some of the back stories in Japetus. Anyone willing to share some history please post your stories here.

Anything you want to share...,here’s the place.
    :beer:

• Welcome in advance @Gabby, we're looking forward to having some fun in here!

There are really no 'new' stories from Jap worth mentioning, we had some conflict with an alliance called ITA which is already described in the top 10 section, although most "history hits" are in the archive by now. Currently Jap is pretty drained and we need a merge, so I for one am pretty excited.

Feel free to share some of your own experiences from Hyper if you like. I'd love to hear them :)

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

• Well...,I’m a boring miner. But the guys enjoy the hunt and amaze me with their catches.

We have our tales.... There use to reside in Hyperion whiners and complainers, rude dudes and persons of questionable success if you get my drift. Those are the most enjoyable to eliminate.

Lacking the ability to ACS, Hyperion forced us to be creative to work as a team.

After we “visited “ player Qtekk one night he left and convinced his entire ally Sting to perma Vmode with him. He loved drama and created lots of it on the boards.

• Even by some chance I don't get to Mod Jap I am still going to visit here with a bag of popcorn ready for amazing hits. I want to see this action baaaaaad.

• Who is our staff for Japetus? Lots more players going to J and what happens to our current staff from Hyperion?

And one less galaxy. Hyper has 7. Gonna be a tight fit. I want a window seat, please.

OK....one more story before bed, boys.

So alliance AK-47 has been the object of our attention for most of the last two years. There is this thing that happens to player Chumbo every time he gets hit. He changes his nick. Its like Bam, lights out, new player name. He tries to pretend it's someone else but he keeps the same habits and same schedule.

war post

So when we declared war on them with this new "war rule" we listed all his nicks, just in case he changed it up. :tongue3:

• Who is our staff for Japetus? Lots more players going to J and what happens to our current staff from Hyperion?

There will be some minor changes here and there but that will be announced once we are closer to the date.

Queen, Erik and DP like us all so much that they will make sure all the team members have a home, even if we are doubled up in a few busy spots.

Staff will be available for any issues that might come up so that it goes over smoothly.

ESeB8X4.png

• @Andvari300 we'll all do our best to keep you entertained buddy! Some serious fleets are going to move here :P

Yep! FS vacation is over soon,,, for everyone :cool2:

Looking foward to be on a living server once again :beer:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    "Albert Einstein"

Edited once, last by Distressor ().

• now dont forget about us little guys in fidis. Were pretty passive though :D

Looking forward to something interesting to do! Hope to see everyone there.

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

• Funny, everyone was measuring the height of their roosters and forgot that there's a really tall one in Fidis you need to consider.

Epic....I can't wait to see how this will all shake out.

ESeB8X4.png

• Im really excited too......Japetus has been fun for me, Its my only speed uni.

"nobody cares"